Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 31. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

The telegram room is great isn't it. All questions get answered quickly!
It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
  I love the group meme contests are fun to watch and they are really talented and clever.  The admins are friendly and funny great community and company.   Cheesy
Activity: 172
June 30, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
Activity: 92
June 30, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
this is good project. Social media be huge. I like token use case it is different to Facebook and mean I can get token to spend when post my content
They've got some great ideas haven't they!
Activity: 23
June 29, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
this is good project. Social media be huge. I like token use case it is different to Facebook and mean I can get token to spend when post my content
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
Cool, looking forward , not so many who have a working alpha at that stage, be great to see

Hey, I have the alpha on my phone and I am using it. I already have followers... lol
cool... follow gamergram.gg on howdoo
Activity: 32
June 28, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
Howdoo is a social media and messaging platform for today’s generation,been a follower of HooDoo since the beginning and im glad ive invested! .
Just like Zeex this is a project with real world value.
And we all know that this type of project do the best for long term and multipliers for the HODLers.
i think howdoo will doo far better than zeex, its got more user base potential.
Activity: 30
June 28, 2018, 06:16:52 AM
Howdoo is a social media and messaging platform for today’s generation,been a follower of HooDoo since the beginning and im glad ive invested! .
Just like Zeex this is a project with real world value.
And we all know that this type of project do the best for long term and multipliers for the HODLers.
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
I wish this project becomes a great advance.
Advisable logo, brilliant project,  good logo!
Activity: 19
June 28, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
Cool, looking forward , not so many who have a working alpha at that stage, be great to see

Hey, I have the alpha on my phone and I am using it. I already have followers... lol
Lucky you I got a crappy Iphone

Oh that is a shame!! 😜
Activity: 28
June 28, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
I agree, they've been really good at communicating, something hugely lacking with other ICOs, lots of reassurance about the future, very excited.

A very helpful telegram group

Yes.. I enjoy the chats in there..
Activity: 33
June 28, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

Lucky you I got a crappy Iphone
June 27, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Watch the live AMA with Howdoo Founder David Brierley on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieKfZ5XSHBY
Great interview, really informative.
Great thank you, helped to answer a few questions that I had.
June 27, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
The Howdoo Alpha is great, i am already getting followers!
I'm just going to sign up for it now!
Let us know what you think, I have had the Alpha for around a month now.  It keeps getting better!
It says Android only at the moment. Gutted! Stupid Apples! lol
Same problem here!
Activity: 19
June 27, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

June 27, 2018, 05:54:18 AM
Link to bounty tread please

If you join the telegram the link is in there
Here's the telegram group https://t.me/howdooHQ
Activity: 32
June 27, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
Link to bounty tread please

If you join the telegram the link is in there
June 27, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
The Howdoo Alpha is great, i am already getting followers!
I'm just going to sign up for it now!
Let us know what you think, I have had the Alpha for around a month now.  It keeps getting better!
It says Android only at the moment. Gutted! Stupid Apples! lol
Activity: 116
June 27, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Watch the live AMA with Howdoo Founder David Brierley on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieKfZ5XSHBY

If anyone hasn't signed up, I think you definitely will after watching this AMA, thanks for posting the link!  Grin
Activity: 48
June 26, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
Great interview, really informative.
Just watched this. Well worth a look.
Pages:
Jump to: