Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 26. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
Any news on launch dates etc yet?
No not yet, but I think that there will be some announcements soon!
That's good to hear!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
I was introduced to this project by a random YouTube video, believe it or not – I saw David Brierley talk about this project and I was instantly hooked – now I wanna become a part of the community/investors group.
Activity: 172
July 21, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
No not yet, but I think that there will be some announcements soon!
Activity: 29
July 21, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
Great refreshing idea with great promise
This could well change social media for the best
i agree, i think its what people having been screaming out for!
Activity: 48
July 21, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
Activity: 39
July 21, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
is it to late to start using the alpha? or can we all still register and start using it?
I'd like to know this too. Got a new tablet coming, so I can try it out hopefully!

i think you can still get it - ask in their telegram group

sorry to hijack this convo - do you have the tg link?

https://t.me/howdooHQ
Thanks
Activity: 92
July 21, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
As for me, there are a lot of similar projects now and this one does not stand out among them.
We are entitled to an opinion, but I personally like the look of Howdoo.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 06:09:52 AM
As for me, there are a lot of similar projects now and this one does not stand out among them.
Activity: 63
July 21, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
Activity: 29
July 20, 2018, 05:22:00 PM
so hyped for this project to release the tokens.
Activity: 83
July 20, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
This project is going to succeed due to compitent team and advisors. Please include me with your future plans.
Activity: 109
July 20, 2018, 09:21:02 AM
Greetings fellows! Their idea is rather attractive in my mind. Interesting logo, cerebral idea!

And you can earn uDoos for content!
Dont forget the choice of if you want to be bombarded with ads or not Smiley
Activity: 41
July 20, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

The telegram room is great isn't it. All questions get answered quickly!
It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
  I love the group meme contests are fun to watch and they are really talented and clever.  The admins are friendly and funny great community and company.   Cheesy
the logo is certainly eye catching . it wont be long before you will see london cabs wrapped in pink with the howdoo logo on them .
i agree , its a very distinctive colour and sign . looking forward to seeing theyre future ad campaigns
Activity: 67
July 20, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

The telegram room is great isn't it. All questions get answered quickly!
It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
  I love the group meme contests are fun to watch and they are really talented and clever.  The admins are friendly and funny great community and company.   Cheesy
the logo is certainly eye catching . it wont be long before you will see london cabs wrapped in pink with the howdoo logo on them .
July 20, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
anyone see that Channel 4 Documentary about Facebook. Absolutely scandalous. Howdoo cannot come soon enough
Didn't see that. Might see if it's on catch up.
great program , absolutely disgusting what they get up to. they kept a channel active which in any other situation would have been removed for its content ,just for the volume of traffic and revenue it was creating
Wow! That's shocking. I haven't seen it either, will have a look later!
i hope howdoos content control room is much better managed than that joke . i think you need good honest people and they certainly didntr have that
Activity: 92
July 20, 2018, 08:16:55 AM
anyone see that Channel 4 Documentary about Facebook. Absolutely scandalous. Howdoo cannot come soon enough
great program , absolutely disgusting what they get up to. they kept a channel active which in any other situation would have been removed for its content ,just for the volume of traffic and revenue it was creating
Wow! That's shocking. I haven't seen it either, will have a look later!
July 20, 2018, 08:09:07 AM
Activity: 63
July 20, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
next week, we should have some serious updates from the team at howdoo! looking forward to that.

ITs been quiet of late but still exciting times ahead. patience is a virtue!
I assume david is making sure the time is right before releasing the platform to the market , which is also good for the investor . many mistakes have been made in other icos timings . im glad he made the decision to hang fire
Activity: 116
July 20, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

what was this called and ill get it on 4OD? anyone outside of uk want to see this and ill see if i can find a link on a kodi addon for them?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: