Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 30. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
yeah, I saw that not long ago, it's like its a sinking ship!!
bye bye facebook, howedoo Howdoo
Activity: 34
July 05, 2018, 08:59:31 AM
yeah, I saw that not long ago, it's like its a sinking ship!!
Activity: 172
July 05, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
Engerland!!!!!
Hahaha just seen this, made me laugh!!
Activity: 116
July 04, 2018, 05:18:48 AM
Paul David Cartwright has joined HowDoo to help develop their global music strategy.

Ultimately, all of this is working towards achieving their goal of giving users, content creators, and advertisers greater control over privacy and data. How do have quoted they want to transform social media so it’s not just the platform earning revenue, but all participants sharing fairly.

All this and more explained in the technical white paper found here https://howdoo.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Whitepaper_Tech_D_1.2a.pdf

Thoughts on this people?

http://i68.tinypic.com/ftedyg.jpg
Activity: 149
July 03, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Engerland!!!!!
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

The engines are start and ready for the green light to migrate to Howdoo
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

I reckon this stuff is all just the tip of the iceberg
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 07:15:49 PM
super news!! I love when a team is confident in raising a smaller amount, for many reasons really, but it also means that to get the multiplier I am after, it doesnt need to increase to the same market cap as I thought. Keep up the fine work, bet it sells out in no time!! x

Someone who sees the value in raising less money Smiley I think the same way as there is more upside potential for investors as long as they have enough money to still scale the business.

good to know that they are not just trying to rake in as much cash as possible

Absolutely and also a lot of the ICOs that raised around $30 million during the last 6 or so months, hardly any of those projects could retain the ICO price. There is so much downside potential if you start out with a large market cap.
bingo, start high and there is a big chance of a downside (at least at at the start) but yeah, if you reduce like they did, and build the hype with a cool product, there is a bigger chance of a nice return. I am giddy about this, feels like 2017 ICO again :-D

2017 was awesome but also because there weren't so many ICO. Think about Tenx and if they tried again to raise $80 million. It wouldn't work.
July 03, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

The telegram room is great isn't it. All questions get answered quickly!
Have to agree with you there, there is always someone there to answer any questions
the howdoo TG room admins seem to be on top form, always ready to answer your question and if they dont know the answer they put the question to the howdoo devs, not many TG rooms are run that well.
Agree with you on that one, very well run Telegram group.
July 03, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
This is a very nice business with ability. Attentive plan, very nice job, flawless logo.
i know right. the logo is super eye catching, and after chatting with david in the TG room, i know this team is going to take it to level they promise.

It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
  I love the group meme contests are fun to watch and they are really talented and clever.  The admins are friendly and funny great community and company.   Cheesy
Have you entered the comp at all? I am thinking of having a go as a way to boost my Udoos

damn did I miss that?
Its a daily comp, so you are in luck!
Activity: 19
July 03, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
Cool, looking forward , not so many who have a working alpha at that stage, be great to see

I am 😜
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Excellent project and with a strong support team.

Excellent Telgram room as well..... here is the link to it if anyone wants it.
t.me/howdooHQ
Activity: 32
July 02, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Have to agree with you there, there is always someone there to answer any questions
the howdoo TG room admins seem to be on top form, always ready to answer your question and if they dont know the answer they put the question to the howdoo devs, not many TG rooms are run that well.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

It is, it's one of my favourite groups at the moment! I love the fact that David is so active in there
  I love the group meme contests are fun to watch and they are really talented and clever.  The admins are friendly and funny great community and company.   Cheesy
Have you entered the comp at all? I am thinking of having a go as a way to boost my Udoos

damn did I miss that?
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
Will there be an option to merge existing social media accounts/profiles etc?

I think it's being looked at
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 08:53:00 PM
wont be long before people start to migrate away from FB to this
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 08:48:02 PM
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply.

what about?
July 01, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

July 01, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Pages:
Jump to: