Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 29. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 07:24:55 PM
Paul David Cartwright has joined HowDoo to help develop their global music strategy.

Ultimately, all of this is working towards achieving their goal of giving users, content creators, and advertisers greater control over privacy and data. How do have quoted they want to transform social media so it’s not just the platform earning revenue, but all participants sharing fairly.

All this and more explained in the technical white paper found here https://howdoo.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Whitepaper_Tech_D_1.2a.pdf

Thoughts on this people?

I have no idea who he is. Then again I also don't know much about the music industry. Could be a good addition to the team.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
Read a few good articles on Howdoo in the past few days, loving that the word is getting out there!
Activity: 153
July 10, 2018, 07:55:21 AM
hand made for content creators - love this

What do you mean?
Activity: 140
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

cant understand what you mean. you must be scottish
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 01:32:15 AM
hand made for content creators - love this
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
yeah, I saw that not long ago, it's like its a sinking ship!!
Facebook is scamers, they will soon be judged for constantly violating laws. They absolutely do not respect the rights of their users. I have long deleted my profile on Facebook. Cool

Yeah, you're right!!
facebook was a business and we was the product and we constantly stocked the shelves for them to make vasts amounts of money
the product being all of your personal information

RIP FB!
Activity: 41
July 09, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
Facebook is scamers, they will soon be judged for constantly violating laws. They absolutely do not respect the rights of their users. I have long deleted my profile on Facebook. Cool

Yeah, you're right!!
facebook was a business and we was the product and we constantly stocked the shelves for them to make vasts amounts of money
the product being all of your personal information
Activity: 67
July 09, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

Yeah, you're right!!
Activity: 67
July 09, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
ADBANK partnership is huge!
agreed and auto bay have now done a deal with howdoo which is great
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Hey all, just a quick message but ive seen that tonight there is a 100 udoo's give away in the meme competition the are holding within their telegram group. Make a meme, post it in there to enter, and hopefully win simple!! there the link to the group goodluck all!  Grin Grin

https://t.me/howdooHQ

Grin Grin
tere is up to 600 udoos on some of the meme competitions
Activity: 39
July 09, 2018, 07:51:19 AM
Still playing the long game on unlocking tokens and going to exchange. Hope it pays off.
I think it will. There is so much interest and expectation that they are just making sure they are properly ready when they launch!
Totally agree with that!
Activity: 92
July 09, 2018, 07:42:04 AM
Still playing the long game on unlocking tokens and going to exchange. Hope it pays off.
I think it will. There is so much interest and expectation that they are just making sure they are properly ready when they launch!
Activity: 153
July 09, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Activity: 34
July 08, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
It's really great business.
Absorbing results, justifiable logo.  Good luck guys!
Yep, lets go Howdoo!!!!
Activity: 172
July 08, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Yeah, you're right!!
Activity: 35
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Activity: 5
July 07, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
I'm interested on this idea. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to take place!
 Good luck all.
Activity: 34
July 07, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
like the fact that it will create self-sustaining, self-administering, and self-evolving communities of friends, families, co-workers, and peers, who share the same values, the same interests, and the same commitments. these communities will support each other and help each other like in difficult times.

Yes that is exactly how I feel about the work that Howdoo is doing.  Glad that you feel the same way!
Pages:
Jump to: