Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 36. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Anyone know how long the sale is on for now that they KYC is closed?
I think it is on until the 15th of June
Activity: 172
June 13, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
Anyone know how long the sale is on for now that they KYC is closed?
Activity: 116
June 12, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
Well guys thats it, the clock has finally counted down and the KYC is closed! I hope your all enjoying the android Alpha version as much as i am!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Howdoo is a decentralized social platform for users, content creators, & advertisers. Designed to stimulate greater trust, openness, and transparency, the platform rewards and empowers the users, content creators, and communities that form the true value of any social network.
June 12, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
THIS IS IT!!! Can't believe we are at the end of the sale!!! Been an experience and a pleasure everyone, last few hours now, I wonder what the final figure will be? From a greedy point of view I kind of hope its lower than the hard cap even though they reduced it, as I want super high X gains, haha. This for me, is pretty much my biggest bag, 200x would make me a HAPPY chappy

Hope you filled your bag mate

how rude!!!!
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
THIS IS IT!!! Can't believe we are at the end of the sale!!! Been an experience and a pleasure everyone, last few hours now, I wonder what the final figure will be? From a greedy point of view I kind of hope its lower than the hard cap even though they reduced it, as I want super high X gains, haha. This for me, is pretty much my biggest bag, 200x would make me a HAPPY chappy

Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Activity: 149
June 12, 2018, 09:11:30 PM
When is alpha gonna be available on iOS?

I would like to know this too
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Howdoo Udoo?! Sorry, I just love saying it, that 's all LOL!
Its fun to butcher Joeys expression from friends, and say it in his accent too, howdoo udoo'ing? lol
LOL! Love it. Did you catch the live AMA with Howdoo and Keith this morning?
yeah. that suppoman talk was funny.
Great to see Keith more and more these days. It was a good talk once the connection got sorted. I'm happy they answered my question about strategy for South East Asia adoption.
that was you? cool.
Great to see David, can not wait for this to launch

i have warned all my friends and family that i'll be leaving FB and jumping at Howdoo as soon as it is live.
Activity: 172
June 12, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
Its fun to butcher Joeys expression from friends, and say it in his accent too, howdoo udoo'ing? lol
Great to see Keith more and more these days. It was a good talk once the connection got sorted. I'm happy they answered my question about strategy for South East Asia adoption.
that was you? cool.
Great to see David, can not wait for this to launch
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
will take a look, looks promising
Activity: 38
June 12, 2018, 04:35:00 PM
omg it has gone by so fast ur rite! it is my 1st ico and i rekon it is gunna do well when it goes on the exchange. do we know the other ones we r getting? ne one know? blockex and what others there should be 6 more i think they said x
Activity: 56
June 12, 2018, 04:28:32 PM
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
that was you? cool.
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
Activity: 28
June 12, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
I agree, they've been really good at communicating, something hugely lacking with other ICOs, lots of reassurance about the future, very excited.

A very helpful telegram group

Yeah.. the Admin are hilarious... proper funny....😜
Activity: 109
June 12, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
Sale ends today, great going on the sale in this bear market.
Activity: 55
June 12, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
hi
i don't use social media much but Im in a lot of telegram channels. This project has lot of promise, hope it can delivery a nice profit for me

Have you tried the Alpha for Howdoo
still cant get the chance to actually have hands on, but all the demos ive seen, and the few mates that can use it are all pretty happy with it so far, i look forward to getting to use the ios version (always find its  a bit more polished)
Activity: 32
June 12, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
hi
i don't use social media much but Im in a lot of telegram channels. This project has lot of promise, hope it can delivery a nice profit for me

Have you tried the Alpha for Howdoo
Pages:
Jump to: