Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 40. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
did anyone see the video the Howdoo guy did with CryptoZombie?

Yes, it went on a bit long

But there was a lot to go through
  I liked it didn't seem that long to me, Now I want to get a virtual node but I dont think I can afford it.  Sad
Me too, do you know how much?
Activity: 172
June 06, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Oh did you think so? I thought it was great. Got to say that Keith looked really well
Activity: 116
June 06, 2018, 12:38:51 AM
Hey Guys, I watched this live stream last night on Crypto Loves channel, with a special guest… everyone’s favorite you tuber…. Keith F**kkin Wareing! There’s some really good conversation here between the two of them, some really good interesting facts on the Howdoo & also Travel Block Projects, and as alaways It’s definitely going to raise a few smiles and educate you at the same time, let me know what you think in the comments below, Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11N-jPLeqeo

Grin Grin
Activity: 33
June 06, 2018, 12:19:24 AM

I liked it didn't seem that long to me, Now I want to get a virtual node but I dont think I can afford it.  Sad
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
Activity: 12
June 05, 2018, 07:55:19 PM
How will you ensure participation as you have mentioned regarding your platform?

You know the old saying, if you build it, they will come! Well its a true statement, build the biggest best alternative that the market is missing and people will want to participate. If not, its not that great. I think the market is dying for something like this platform.
Activity: 13
June 05, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
If it will help us earn part of the revenues generated from advertising, I'm in. Will join you later

I also saw it in their whitepaper that they will also fostering relationships within the community of users...

What about the issue of decentralized platform? what does it mean?

I think it means that no central controls exist

exactly, this project is truly decentralized and that is the purpose of their supernodes and virtual node concepts.
Activity: 55
June 05, 2018, 06:08:26 PM
Yo! Just a heads up, your favourite (and if he isnt, he should be..) crypto star is live tonight... https://t.me/Officiallykeith head on over to his telegram and check out the youtube page, its always a blast in the telegram, even if we dont always chat about crypto! 11 CET 11 CET 10pm UK TIME!!
You posted in the aworker chat i think and thanks for that dude, i got in just as the start, keith is looking and sounding good dont you think? rehab deffo doing him the world of good, you can see it in his eyes, hes also got the fire back he seemed on it and really switched on,  he lit up again when talking about howdoo, you can tell he bloody loves it, putting 50k into something is not to be sniffed at by any stretch even if he has a bit of cash to spare its a good wedge, i bet we see nice returns on this one
Activity: 44
June 05, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
Yo! Just a heads up, your favourite (and if he isnt, he should be..) crypto star is live tonight... https://t.me/Officiallykeith head on over to his telegram and check out the youtube page, its always a blast in the telegram, even if we dont always chat about crypto! 11 CET 11 CET 10pm UK TIME!!
Activity: 90
June 05, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
I like the fact that it will create self-sustaining, self-administering, and self-evolving communities of friends, families, co-workers, and peers, who share the same values, the same interests, and the same commitments. these communities will support each other and help each other like in difficult times.

This is so encouraging. A project that caters for the welfare of the society ought to be given total support. wish you success guys.

The good thing is that the project is already very workable. I will join you
Activity: 151
June 05, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
I like the fact that it will create self-sustaining, self-administering, and self-evolving communities of friends, families, co-workers, and peers, who share the same values, the same interests, and the same commitments. these communities will support each other and help each other like in difficult times.

This is so encouraging. A project that caters for the welfare of the society ought to be given total support. wish you success guys.

This is a unique project. Infact the whole society should support this project..all of us are social media users...
Activity: 116
June 05, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

Activity: 172
June 05, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
This project looks really good. I tried Lit social media platform and can say it's crap.
Funny you should say that, there was a discussion on their telegram group and people were saying how bad lit was
Activity: 36
June 05, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Theres around 500 messages an hour in the TG group now, hype building!! ICO is over soon.
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
How will you ensure participation as you have mentioned regarding your platform?

that one is easy because every action is recorded on blockchain, so its easy to follow and reward the individuals as they have promised

These are the fruits of blockchain. It will make it very easy to check the participants and how active they are. Thanks to blockchain technology
Activity: 90
June 05, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

that one is easy because every action is recorded on blockchain, so its easy to follow and reward the individuals as they have promised
Activity: 52
June 05, 2018, 06:00:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: