Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 37. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:27:36 PM
Sale finishes today then guys
Activity: 149
June 11, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
Anyone see the CCN video on Howdoo? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I840ltcMcDY

I thought it was good. Explained a lot more and added to my knowledge
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 07:24:40 PM
Anyone see the CCN video on Howdoo? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I840ltcMcDY
Activity: 13
June 11, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
I believe to get on board with Howdoo ICO we must be registered and have KYC completed by tomorrow...

If you have completed KYC by tomorrow then we can still buy more uDoos priced at $0.10 per token.

How many uDoos are left at $0.10?

I don't know but we are into the final stage so don't waste too much time, I'd get more now if I were you.
Activity: 7
June 11, 2018, 01:45:28 PM
I believe to get on board with Howdoo ICO we must be registered and have KYC completed by tomorrow...

If you have completed KYC by tomorrow then we can still buy more uDoos priced at $0.10 per token.

How many uDoos are left at $0.10?
Activity: 13
June 11, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Activity: 35
June 11, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Activity: 56
June 11, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Howdoo Udoo?! Sorry, I just love saying it, that 's all LOL!
Its fun to butcher Joeys expression from friends, and say it in his accent too, howdoo udoo'ing? lol
Activity: 75
June 11, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
Hello Im wondering if anybody can help me, Ive registered and but it doesnt sent me an email to confirm my email. Ive even reset my password, I got an email for that, but still asks for email confirmation when logging in!
 Thanks
Bilster
Have you tried emailing support about this? Or asking on their Telegram chat?
Hello Im wondering if anybody can help me, Ive registered and but it doesnt sent me an email to confirm my email. Ive even reset my password, I got an email for that, but still asks for email confirmation when logging in!
 Thanks
Bilster
I was just about to suggest the same thing. I hope it all gets sorted out!
 Thanks
Bilster
Hi mate, send an email to [email protected] they will be able to help you

I got it sorted thanks to support, thanks guys!
Oh good!  Smiley
Activity: 58
June 11, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
When is alpha gonna be available on iOS?
Activity: 54
June 11, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
 Thanks
Bilster
 Thanks
Bilster
 Thanks
Bilster

Good to hear! Smiley
Activity: 172
June 11, 2018, 08:01:40 AM
howdoo udoo. this project interest me very much. I join telegram and very bus. I watch youtube video about howdoo and it is new Facebook. I invest in sale today, thank you
I agree the TG channel is very busy, plus the fact that you can win Udoos every day is a huge bonus
Activity: 55
June 11, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iqzsEh1Gwo

Hey Guy's just seen Crypto Loves Howdoo video, ive give it a thumbs up and left my comment which was this, "Awesome Project, I'm not in it for the multipliers although people are shouting x200! This really is a game changer on so many levels. Data is definitely a hot potato at the moment with facebook being dragged over the coals and also being paid for your own content, this is fantastic!! don forget to join their telegram group too, nice friendly help admins in there! http://t.me/howdooHQ"

Grin Grin
  I completely agree Dan the multipliers are an added bonus but this platform is game changing and u are getting in on the ground floor of a disruptive social networking platform that will be huge.
Its crazy, but it only takes a 6 month bear run to convince people that x200s dont happen anymore.. but yeah, i dont hugely like throwing around numbers as factual, BUT... x200 with this, is fully possible, look at the market conditions, the udoo price etc, the size that howdoo could become.. x200 is possible imo, but just being able to use a really great social media platform without the idea that they are harvesting all your data is sweet as too..
Activity: 38
June 11, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
Not long left guys, sale ends on the 12th of June  Cheesy
Hi! Its going to feel strange when the sale ends! I have been interested in howdoo for ages, very exciting that we are getting closer to being able to use it properly, I am fed up of facebook, we really do need a changing of the guards, nobody is going to be able to get away with selling data in the way they did, Howdoo will show everyone the new way of operation a large scale social media platform, proud to say i was here from the start. x
Activity: 23
June 11, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
howdoo udoo. this project interest me very much. I join telegram and very bus. I watch youtube video about howdoo and it is new Facebook. I invest in sale today, thank you
Activity: 34
June 10, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
Looking forward to being able to try the Alpha on IOS when it becomes available
Activity: 172
June 10, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
Activity: 3
June 10, 2018, 05:53:45 AM
 Thanks
Bilster
 Thanks
Bilster
 Thanks
Bilster

Activity: 34
June 09, 2018, 09:07:26 PM
I would recommend all people to take their time and go through this project. Its a very interesting project, wish you success, the team has great plans, this one definitely expects great success

I too love the idea. will be following. when is the sale?

It's nearly finished, better get in quickly
you only have until the 12th of June to buy tokens if it doesn't sell out before
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:40:48 PM
extraordinary approach. Good luck fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: