Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 41. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
If it will help us earn part of the revenues generated from advertising, I'm in. Will join you later

I also saw it in their whitepaper that they will also fostering relationships within the community of users...

What about the issue of decentralized platform? what does it mean?

I think it means that no central controls exist

A decentralized platform means individuals and communities to democratically regulate their own content – and to make collective decisions on monetizing the advertising potential of their spaces
copper member
Activity: 206
June 05, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
If it will help us earn part of the revenues generated from advertising, I'm in. Will join you later

I also saw it in their whitepaper that they will also fostering relationships within the community of users...

I think it means that no central controls exist
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

copper member
June 05, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

Activity: 29
June 05, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
copper member
Activity: 169
June 05, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
I've been seeing so many positive posts and comments about the project. I'm motivated to read the whitepaper. somebody send me the link

Me too I'm going through the whitepaper, its here https://howdoo.io/files/howdoo-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 14
June 05, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
I've been seeing so many positive posts and comments about the project. I'm motivated to read the whitepaper. somebody send me the link
copper member
Activity: 130
June 05, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
I would recommend all people to take their time and go through this project. Its a very interesting project, wish you success, the team has great plans, this one definitely expects great success

I too love the idea. will be following. when is the sale?
copper member
Activity: 169
June 05, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
I would recommend all people to take their time and go through this project. Its a very interesting project, wish you success, the team has great plans, this one definitely expects great success
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
I'm looking for details of offers if any e.g presale offers?

I think I saw that the presale was over..i will check the link

check it here https://bit.ly/2HbZ5WV

Any other offers or bonuses currently?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

I think I saw that the presale was over..i will check the link

check it here https://bit.ly/2HbZ5WV
Activity: 136
June 05, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Activity: 151
June 05, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
They also offer payments-helping share value across the network

interesting..how about funding please?
copper member
June 05, 2018, 02:11:00 AM
They also offer payments-helping share value across the network
Activity: 151
June 05, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
From what I understood this is a platform targeting several audience that is social media users, content creators and sellers and advertisers. from my experience I'm convinced its very potential. and howdoo is already available,right?
Activity: 64
June 04, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
Provide more information about your project. Good day
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 09:44:15 PM
the partnership with adbank sounds good

yep - perfect considering what Howdoo are doing with ads.

what do you mean?

Well howdoo are giving the users the choice whether they want to see ads or not andadbank are ensuring they target genuine humans rather than bot.
So....the advertisers know their ads are getting seen but only if the howdoo users want to see them.

Cool - so the users are in total control and can block ads, but if they chose to see them the advertiser knows the result are legit?

Spot on!
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

what do you mean?

Well howdoo are giving the users the choice whether they want to see ads or not andadbank are ensuring they target genuine humans rather than bot.
So....the advertisers know their ads are getting seen but only if the howdoo users want to see them.

Cool - so the users are in total control and can block ads, but if they chose to see them the advertiser knows the result are legit?
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

what do you mean?

Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

what do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: