Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 4. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Udoos still holding up well in the bear market.

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.
yeah me too, so far amid all of the carnage Udoo seem to have stood up well

maybe we are starting to see a small recovery
That is exactly what I was thinking, I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for that lol.  I'm excited to see what the price of Udoos will be when the platform launches

I totally agree with you especially with the release of the platform that wil only bring more interest into this project it’s also a great time to buy more udoos plenty of udoos for your £$€¥ right now.
Yes it is like the sale of the century right now, I'm loading up on Udoos!!!!!
Me too, I have accumulated quite a few now.  Pretty pleased about that, now to wait for payday and get some more!!!
im pretty confident that udoos will end up in the top 100. seems to be having a lot of activity on coinbene at the moment
coinbene are having a competition at the moment regarding trading udoos on there exchange . great way to earn some free udoos
Activity: 73
November 27, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.

That is exactly what I was thinking, I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for that lol.  I'm excited to see what the price of Udoos will be when the platform launches

I totally agree with you especially with the release of the platform that wil only bring more interest into this project it’s also a great time to buy more udoos plenty of udoos for your £$€¥ right now.
Me too, I have accumulated quite a few now.  Pretty pleased about that, now to wait for payday and get some more!!!
im pretty confident that udoos will end up in the top 100. seems to be having a lot of activity on coinbene at the moment
Activity: 63
November 27, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
They 100% scammers! They scam bounty hunters. Simple scammers

PROOF : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48164383

They for sure want to steal all coins from BH, the most shitty team and project I ever seen, sooo fishy!!!!
Activity: 67
November 27, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

November 27, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

as we move closer to a live platform, Howdoo is gonna sky rocket.
Yes it will, it's a very exciting time!!
Activity: 252
November 27, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

as we move closer to a live platform, Howdoo is gonna sky rocket.
Activity: 140
November 26, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

November 26, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

November 26, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Fingers crossed that is what is happening, I think big things will happen with the price of the Udoo!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
November 26, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
They scam bounty hunters. Grin sh!t project  Roll Eyes

PROOF : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48164383
Published instructions for the passage of the KYC bounty hunters.
This is the usual Google-form, with filling in several lines and loading two photos with your document.
I performed this operation, I hope that I will get my crumbs))
Activity: 154
November 25, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

just compare it to the other social media platforms on the blockchain. light-years ahead. the value of steamit and mithril compared to howdoo proves what a great investment howdoo is.
November 25, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

November 25, 2018, 10:42:29 PM
Have they said when the Launch day is last I heard was December but I want to plan a launch party  Grin
Well I love the sound of a launch party, i'll be awaiting my invite Smiley it's going to be like being a child on Christmas eve waiting for launch
i would love to get the details of that if anyone finds out
November 25, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

November 25, 2018, 04:21:48 PM
Have they said when the Launch day is last I heard was December but I want to plan a launch party  Grin
Well I love the sound of a launch party, i'll be awaiting my invite Smiley it's going to be like being a child on Christmas eve waiting for launch
Activity: 172
November 25, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
OOh a party?? I love a party I am not sure of the date though. The last I heard it was towards the end of the month
Activity: 91
November 25, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

I agree with you it’s doing well and the platforms not even release yet this can only help and I definitely can’t wait to start using the new platform and I’ve got my user name secured already about time we had better options.

Wow have you all seen the latest competition from howdoo it’s a good1 come join the telegram community theirs some amazing prizes on offer don’t miss out also some free tokens available good luck everyone https://t.me/howdooHQ/133357
Activity: 33
November 25, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
Activity: 33
November 25, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
Has anyone seen the competition that they have at the moment? The prizes are great!! Check it out if you haven't already
https://howdoo-tech-giveaway.kickoffpages.com?kid=T941B

Yes I have I want the hoodie and Camera so bad will be perfect for my howdoo channel
Pages:
Jump to: