Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 44. (Read 32049 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
Howdoo is the future of social networking. Love the project and the idea.
R.I.P FB Howdoo is taking over
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
I would also like to know if you have bonuses available such as the common pre-sale bonuses in other ICOs?

Yes, but pre-sale ends today 2nd June. So if you want in before main sale price, I hope you see this!
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
125,000 udoos for Virtual Node
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 04:35:23 AM
I heard some rumours there's going to be masternodes?

I want one!

do we know the price and how to get one yet?

i'm all ears!
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

I want one!

do we know the price and how to get one yet?
Activity: 252
June 02, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

I want one!
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 01:05:40 AM
I missed the AMA but heard that token holders will be able to stake their tokens for dApps. Sounds great. I suppose that is similar to EOS and the fact they forked from it?
Activity: 55
June 01, 2018, 07:49:38 PM
super news!! I love when a team is confident in raising a smaller amount, for many reasons really, but it also means that to get the multiplier I am after, it doesnt need to increase to the same market cap as I thought. Keep up the fine work, bet it sells out in no time!! x

Someone who sees the value in raising less money Smiley I think the same way as there is more upside potential for investors as long as they have enough money to still scale the business.

good to know that they are not just trying to rake in as much cash as possible

Absolutely and also a lot of the ICOs that raised around $30 million during the last 6 or so months, hardly any of those projects could retain the ICO price. There is so much downside potential if you start out with a large market cap.
bingo, start high and there is a big chance of a downside (at least at at the start) but yeah, if you reduce like they did, and build the hype with a cool product, there is a bigger chance of a nice return. I am giddy about this, feels like 2017 ICO again :-D
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
June 01, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
super news!! I love when a team is confident in raising a smaller amount, for many reasons really, but it also means that to get the multiplier I am after, it doesnt need to increase to the same market cap as I thought. Keep up the fine work, bet it sells out in no time!! x

Someone who sees the value in raising less money Smiley I think the same way as there is more upside potential for investors as long as they have enough money to still scale the business.

good to know that they are not just trying to rake in as much cash as possible

Absolutely and also a lot of the ICOs that raised around $30 million during the last 6 or so months, hardly any of those projects could retain the ICO price. There is so much downside potential if you start out with a large market cap.
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
I would also like to know if you have bonuses available such as the common pre-sale bonuses in other ICOs?
there was a bonus structure in place, but nothing too crazy, is that you were asking? i think it was around 25% max, not like selling 75% of the tokens at 100% off or anything like some of these ICOs do. Also what about the nodes? That is just wonderful, offering genuine way to make passive income, while supporting the network, increasing its speed and security? Love love love it :-D x
I got a load way back before they announced they were going to move to EOS, absolutely the best choice I ever made in crypto! Masternodes, and the way they are going to have them rotate is really clever, keeps decentralisation at the heart of it, whilst enabling people to earn passive income... this is shaping up to be one of the best projects, absolutely cant wait for the thing to go live! save those udoos
Activity: 38
June 01, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
there was a bonus structure in place, but nothing too crazy, is that you were asking? i think it was around 25% max, not like selling 75% of the tokens at 100% off or anything like some of these ICOs do. Also what about the nodes? That is just wonderful, offering genuine way to make passive income, while supporting the network, increasing its speed and security? Love love love it :-D x
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
Activity: 11
June 01, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
WOW! just WOW on news
It's good that there is news. Social network is millions of people, and to achieve them, you need to try very hard, I hope the company will easily gain an audience.
its huge.. passive income from this platform is going to be a GAME changer 100% no ifs ands or butts about it... look at the size facebook grew too, this has the scope to become even more substantial, and then with this passing income from ANY amount of udoo... i mean who isnt going to want to get involved? HA! for once I got in super super early, i got a shed load of these, I really have a great feeling about the platform, the choices to move to EOS, the staking mechanism is the cherry on one of the tastiest cakes ive ever eaten :-D

i plan on hodling for ages anyhow so to earn a passive income while i am doing it is even better
Activity: 52
June 01, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
Can I pay via exchanges please? When will I receive the tokens??
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
Activity: 55
June 01, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
WOW! just WOW on news
It's good that there is news. Social network is millions of people, and to achieve them, you need to try very hard, I hope the company will easily gain an audience.
its huge.. passive income from this platform is going to be a GAME changer 100% no ifs ands or butts about it... look at the size facebook grew too, this has the scope to become even more substantial, and then with this passing income from ANY amount of udoo... i mean who isnt going to want to get involved? HA! for once I got in super super early, i got a shed load of these, I really have a great feeling about the platform, the choices to move to EOS, the staking mechanism is the cherry on one of the tastiest cakes ive ever eaten :-D
Activity: 109
June 01, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
Any bounty or airdrop?

Theres a bounty on a bitcoin talk thread that I seen somewhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
WOW! just WOW on news
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
WOW! just WOW on news
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
Any bounty or airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: