Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO] - page 43. (Read 32049 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I've also been using the Alpha, can confirm they are okay..A++
Activity: 28
June 04, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
Howdoo newest partnership is ADBANK!!!! That is awesome I think these two fit together very well.  Will be interesting how this will play out but I can only see big things for the two.
Great partnership, totally makes sense. Have you seen the competition in their telegram group? Shocked
Actually just came here to say about the competition. It's pretty amazing, telegram was buzzing today
Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

I would tell you they are not a scam, I have been following them for awhile now. Check out there Alpha, I'm actually quite impressed!
I'm also going to say that this is not a scam, my partner is using the alpha at the moment and it's great.  Right now I can not fault them

Team have been really helpful on TG and in correspondence.

More ICOs should be like them
Definately not a scam, been using the Alpha for a little while now and it is excellent.  Also agree about the TG group!!

Had to chime in here, anyone who thinks this is a scam, wow... how did you get to that? This project is fully legit, check all the team, check the telegram..

Totally legit.. a great project
Activity: 153
June 04, 2018, 04:05:46 AM
so they hit hard cap already. great for the project. but i still buy udoos?

yes, they have gone up from 0.08 to 0.09 now. i think the next level up is 0.10

thanks i better in now while i can then
  They said the amount of 9 cent tokens are limited so buy before u have to pay 10 cents

How big is the allocation for 9c?
Activity: 33
June 03, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

They said the amount of 9 cent tokens are limited so buy before u have to pay 10 cents
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 08:46:14 PM
Howdoo newest partnership is ADBANK!!!! That is awesome I think these two fit together very well.  Will be interesting how this will play out but I can only see big things for the two.

I looked at Adbank a while ago. 2 of my fav projects joined at the hip. Excellent!
Activity: 252
June 03, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

Activity: 252
June 03, 2018, 08:44:07 PM
Activity: 172
June 03, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Great partnership, totally makes sense. Have you seen the competition in their telegram group? Shocked
Actually just came here to say about the competition. It's pretty amazing, telegram was buzzing today
Activity: 34
June 03, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
Have you seen the competition that they have going between the two of them? It's huge
Activity: 27
June 03, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and Devs.

Here Here! I totally agree! Im positive this ICO will be one of the biggest of not the BIGGEST of 2018!!
i agree, howdoo is set to be the biggest ico of 2018, they just keep announcing great partnerships, most recently with adbank!
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
In my opinion this is a user centred platform that will allow them decide if they will accept advertising or not. I have a strong belief it will be well embraced by users

Just finished going through it, if the idea is well implemented, its going to the moon. will be following

Me too, especially now that everybody is on social media today. the team driving the project is well known and I have a strong belief they'll take the project to great heights
copper member
Activity: 206
June 03, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
In my opinion this is a user centred platform that will allow them decide if they will accept advertising or not. I have a strong belief it will be well embraced by users

Just finished going through it, if the idea is well implemented, its going to the moon. will be following
Activity: 11
June 03, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
It is really a great project Strong team and an ambitious project,carefully watched,would recommend friends to look at this startup,very interesting prospects he needs to be.I wish the project the rapid growth

i have told all my friends about it and shown them the alpha they all love it so far
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
Activity: 114
June 03, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
Activity: 153
June 03, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

It's the partnerships that raises my interest more in Howdoo. They seem to making waves where others just sit back.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
I would also like to know if you have bonuses available such as the common pre-sale bonuses in other ICOs?
there was a bonus structure in place, but nothing too crazy, is that you were asking? i think it was around 25% max, not like selling 75% of the tokens at 100% off or anything like some of these ICOs do. Also what about the nodes? That is just wonderful, offering genuine way to make passive income, while supporting the network, increasing its speed and security? Love love love it :-D x

Noted thanks
Activity: 33
June 03, 2018, 12:09:36 AM
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
Howdoo is the future of social networking. Love the project and the idea.

I agree completely i can't wait to ditch facebook

Pages:
Jump to: