Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Announcement Thread - page 23. (Read 653185 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 12:37:34 PM
I’m actually going to invest a little ether here, thanks for making this idea btw
Activity: 3
July 25, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
I could see how this would have a few real-world applications as it could potentially solve the mobile ecommerce solution
I just don't know if you guys can raise enough to make it worthwhile, anyway contributing soon to do what I can.
Activity: 4
July 25, 2017, 12:29:16 PM
Have this question from my little brother, don’t really know how to explain it to him: I’m new to crytocurrencies, so sorry if these are some really obvious questions but here they go. Now, there are several different coins and ICOs out there. Are they any different than Bitcoin or are they basically all the same thing? Like do they all work on the same ‘blockchain’? Also, how do I virtually hold these coins? Is there a website for this at all? Thanks for anyone willing to help out a complete noob!
Activity: 6
July 25, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
Vitaly is one of those guys you want heading a project, been following his work for the past few years so I can bet he’s got some great strategies ahead for the direction of the platform. You usually can’t get a better team of recognized people.
Yeah I respect his attitude towards everything.  He even handled another competitor stealing tons of his code (resulting in them keeping the demo private) in such a professional manner, I have respect.  He honestly reminds me a lot of Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum.  Crazy stuff
Activity: 7
July 25, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working. Do they have a way to contect them at all?

Alright, keep us updated on what happens with that
Activity: 10
July 25, 2017, 12:18:03 PM
Vitaly is one of those guys you want heading a project, been following his work for the past few years so I can bet he’s got some great strategies ahead for the direction of the platform. You usually can’t get a better team of recognized people.
Activity: 81
July 25, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working. Do they have a way to contect them at all?

So did you email their team? You hear anything back from them?
Activity: 23
July 25, 2017, 12:09:51 PM
ALERT!  I also found the fake thread floating around to any users coming here.  The official site is karbon.io -- Beware people!

dont be scammed people, the only real project thread is this one!  (That should be pretty easy to spot the fake...)

yes be aware.....i almost sent more eth to that one since i didnt pay attention.  thx for alert
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
ALERT!  I also found the fake thread floating around to any users coming here.  The official site is karbon.io -- Beware people!

dont be scammed people, the only real project thread is this one!  (That should be pretty easy to spot the fake...)
Activity: 2
July 25, 2017, 11:48:45 AM
Just wondering, is Karbon listed on any ICO announcement sites?

Yeah check the website coinschedule.com, they should be listed there
Activity: 8
July 25, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
Just wondering, is Karbon listed on any ICO announcement sites?
Activity: 128
Activity: 6
July 25, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working.
Do they have a way to contect them at all?

Really not sure on the wallet thing actually

You have the normal ETH wallet right?
brand new
Activity: 0
July 25, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

Activity: 69
July 25, 2017, 11:20:35 AM
Beware, there is a fake thread floating around by a user Karbonse. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2045406
Activity: 21
July 25, 2017, 11:16:02 AM

Did you check if they have an email you can message?
Activity: 10
July 25, 2017, 01:49:41 AM
So sorry if I missed it but how much does 1 individual ETH get you?
Activity: 19
July 24, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
very impressed with this platform,
ecommerce on mobile phone is groundbreaking!
good lukc on tokensale
Activity: 31
July 24, 2017, 04:53:48 PM
Is it for real?
Would wait for the ICO though. A nice Idea to look for.

You're in the ICO right now lol
Activity: 70
All In One Social
July 24, 2017, 04:23:10 PM
Is it for real?
Would wait for the ICO though. A nice Idea to look for.
Pages:
Jump to: