Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Announcement Thread - page 18. (Read 653185 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 01:21:21 PM
yeah EOS sucks man, its a shit token, why anyone would purchase that is laughable.  it reminds me of dogecoin or something, they flat out told everyone it was just a meme for the most part, yet it has value now.  however, EOS wont flat out say its a scam, they just want your $$$
that's why i always say do your homework.  for instance, with karbon you know it has a working demo, AND they have clear goals and a reliable dev team.  with eos you don't really know anything... case and point

Well put, people don't do enough homework before getting involved with these ICOs
brand new
Activity: 0
July 26, 2017, 12:52:43 PM
I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

how many tokens are in existence?

Looked at the website and it says 23,000,000 are in existence i think
Activity: 31
July 26, 2017, 01:17:10 PM
Looks like an interesting project. When was this announced?

The ICO started on the 23rd if that's what you're asking
Activity: 9
July 26, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
do you have any more reading on this ecommerce network you guys want to build besides the whitepaper.  would love to read more, and would love to work with you guys if you are accepting new staff positions.
Activity: 14
July 26, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
deciding whether I should put any in but I'm not really sure

how much would you guys recommend I should invest into this if I only own 10 ETH?

what's the average investment for most ICOs?

any help would be awesome

to be honest, everyone puts in a different amount in evry ICO so it's really hard to say

if you wanted you could just put in .5 if you're not feeling very confident but IDK
Activity: 8
July 26, 2017, 01:05:06 PM
Just came here to say that i really like your thread design, very easy to understand.  im a graphic designer and i can offer you my services if you need them
Activity: 13
July 26, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
yeah EOS sucks man, its a shit token, why anyone would purchase that is laughable.  it reminds me of dogecoin or something, they flat out told everyone it was just a meme for the most part, yet it has value now.  however, EOS wont flat out say its a scam, they just want your $$$
that's why i always say do your homework.  for instance, with karbon you know it has a working demo, AND they have clear goals and a reliable dev team.  with eos you don't really know anything... case and point
Activity: 20
July 26, 2017, 12:48:50 PM
Activity: 2
July 26, 2017, 12:44:37 PM
So is this pretty much like facebook but with cryptocurrencies and such?

Might be a cool idea actually
July 26, 2017, 12:40:49 PM
Well we obviously know that they need the money, we just hope it gets allocated correctly.

icos should be held responsible for blowing through investors money, because we are actually investors
you don't have to be snarky dude, they have been nothing but helpful to us in answering questions, im more happy to throw these guys money instead of EOS scam token!
second this, EOS is biggest scam token that's out there and they've raise a ridiculous amount of funding without ANY product.  at least karbon has already produced a demo, they should be killing it now...
Activity: 9
July 26, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Look at the first post on their subreddit mate
Activity: 10
July 26, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
Well we obviously know that they need the money, we just hope it gets allocated correctly.

icos should be held responsible for blowing through investors money, because we are actually investors
you don't have to be snarky dude, they have been nothing but helpful to us in answering questions, im more happy to throw these guys money instead of EOS scam token!
Activity: 19
July 26, 2017, 12:28:36 PM
Would be interested but I wanna ask a few things before I buy a coin

Firstly, do we recieve the coins instantly or do we have to wait a certain period of time?

Another thing I want to know is whether we would get an actual card or jsut a virtual one.

Lastly, how much does 1 karbon token cost?

they probably offer a virtual and a real card. message OP though

230 karbon = 1 ethereum I think if that helps
July 26, 2017, 12:24:30 PM
icos should be held responsible for blowing through investors money, because we are actually investors.
Activity: 14
July 26, 2017, 12:20:20 PM

I went on their subreddit and it said it was announced around 3 weeks ago
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
What happens with not sold coins?  Huh
Activity: 6
July 26, 2017, 12:16:30 PM
Activity: 4
July 26, 2017, 12:12:14 PM
I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

how many tokens are in existence?
Activity: 4
July 26, 2017, 12:08:17 PM
keep in mind this is a relatively new ICO guys so don't get too worked up over this entire thing.
Activity: 81
July 26, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: