Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Announcement Thread - page 22. (Read 653185 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
alright got into the ICO and now what should i do?  keep checking the site for update?
You have to actually wait for the ICO to finish my friend. After that they will distribute the tokens to the wallet you sent from, and there are different instructions on how to do that, which I'm sure they'll reveal once it's all done.
Activity: 3
July 25, 2017, 01:51:42 PM
Who else heard about this from coinschedule?
Activity: 8
July 25, 2017, 01:47:43 PM
alright got into the ICO and now what should i do?  keep checking the site for update?
Activity: 13
July 25, 2017, 01:39:38 PM
Wish they would do a shorter token sale so these coins can get traded on exchanges immediately
Activity: 2
July 25, 2017, 01:34:46 PM
I think it’s pretty cool that this ICO actually has a pretty active subreddit going on

Some of the ones listed on this site have a lot of subreddit but they’ll only have like 100 subscribers on them
Activity: 20
July 25, 2017, 01:31:31 PM
I've already invested some into karbon, but does anyone know of any other ICOs i should get into?  this was recommended to me by my ICO discord group, they are all planning on doing a group buy of other tokens too, but karbon was #1 on their list to go long with.
Activity: 11
July 25, 2017, 01:27:14 PM
Is there somewhere to email Karbon? I can’t find anything on their thread image
July 25, 2017, 01:23:24 PM
cheap, cheap, cheap tokens.....snatch em up quick quick
Activity: 4
July 25, 2017, 01:18:32 PM
Just wondering, is Karbon listed on any ICO announcement sites?

Have you checked any of them

Try ICOAlert.com or CoinSchedule.com
Activity: 5
July 25, 2017, 01:15:17 PM
this is a steal right now people, get in while you still can, before a whale buys them out.  a lot of talk on IRCs about Karbon, these guys have been working on this for quite some time and they are here for the long haul.

Well duh, anyone who's actually been doing their research would be buying the FUCK our of their tokens now before word gets out to the noob investors.

I'm dumping most of what I can into these guys.
Activity: 10
July 25, 2017, 01:10:37 PM
So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

Also I’m trying to use Shapeshift to convert my monero to ETH but it’s not working. Do they have a way to contect them at all?

So any luck with all of that or no?

Shapeshifter is usually on top of all that stuff
July 25, 2017, 01:07:08 PM
this is a steal right now people, get in while you still can, before a whale buys them out.  a lot of talk on IRCs about Karbon, these guys have been working on this for quite some time and they are here for the long haul.
Activity: 31
July 25, 2017, 01:02:16 PM
I’m new to crytocurrencies, so sorry if these are some really obvious questions but here they go. Now, there are several different coins and ICOs out there. Are they any different than Bitcoin or are they basically all the same thing? Like do they all work on the same ‘blockchain’? Also, how do I virtually hold these coins? Is there a website for this at all? Thanks for anyone willing to help out a complete noob!

Don’t think many people can help you through with these questions, just try to learn yourself

Google and try to find some beginner guides or videos to understand Bitcoin
Activity: 5
July 25, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
To anyone looking to hop in on this, they state that they care about the Ethereum network, which should be a HUGE bonus for anyone holding ETH as an investment.  Meaning they won't crash the market dumping the coins after the ICO.  Kudos guys!
Activity: 14
July 25, 2017, 12:53:54 PM
I’m new to crytocurrencies, so sorry if these are some really obvious questions but here they go. Now, there are several different coins and ICOs out there. Are they any different than Bitcoin or are they basically all the same thing? Like do they all work on the same ‘blockchain’? Also, how do I virtually hold these coins? Is there a website for this at all? Thanks for anyone willing to help out a complete noob!

How new are you to the concept to cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 6
July 25, 2017, 12:50:35 PM
Strikingly enough, this has resemblence to another ICO that just popped up called SocialCoin.  But the thing that I really believe in with this Token is that they are pushing ecommerce to the front of it, and that's where they can really help investors recoup their initial investment.
Many apps don't think about the people funding it, and can't give clear cut solutions as to how they'll make their initial investment back.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 12:46:16 PM
With all this buzz and hype on this forum and reddit surrounding this project I am astonished that this ICO running since the 23rd only gathered so little investors and so little ETH. Any thoughts how this is possible?

*edit: the website start has a striking resemblance with the website of EOS with the 3 buttons*
Activity: 9
July 25, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

You should really check out some beginner guides to understand all of this a bit more
Activity: 4
July 25, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
wow, their subreddit is buzzing with all these rumors about foreign investors talking with the dev team, i really hope that they don't decide to stop the ICO, or let any VC group takeover. they should let users own a share of the company in their tokens, come on
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 12:41:11 PM
I’m actually going to invest a little ether here, thanks for making this idea btw

No problem! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: