Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 170. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
[...]
Would it be possible to give a conservative, realistic estimate for when the Zerocoin testnet will be up an running? I think that most of us realize that software projects take longer than anticipated, and some of the discontent in this thread is based on the fact that previous estimates were, in retrospect, overly optimistic. If you could make a conservative estimate, and then multiply the time by two, that will shut many people up for awhile...
[...]

September 20th.

Thanks for all your hard work Gnosis!

Is this still a realistic goal? I don't mean to rush you, in fact I mean to see you rewarded!

We know that the zerocoin implementation project is very complex.  Is there some amount of ANC or BTC we can provide (along with lots of caffeine and snacks) along the way to help motivate you reach certain checkpoints?

I think there are others in the community who would be willing to help fund a bounty of some sort for your work, so long as you keep providing us with updates.

We think you and the entire development team are great!
We've set up a general donation address (see here https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Donate), but unless Gnosis makes a specific request, this will mostly be used for web and pr related things. As soon as we reach 100 ANC, some of the first bounties we might start thinking about will be a new web design, translations for other languages, and the writing of an article that compares the various bitcoin-related privacy solutions that are currently available.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
[...]
Would it be possible to give a conservative, realistic estimate for when the Zerocoin testnet will be up an running? I think that most of us realize that software projects take longer than anticipated, and some of the discontent in this thread is based on the fact that previous estimates were, in retrospect, overly optimistic. If you could make a conservative estimate, and then multiply the time by two, that will shut many people up for awhile...
[...]

September 20th.

Thanks for all your hard work Gnosis!

Is this still a realistic goal? I don't mean to rush you, in fact I mean to see you rewarded!

We know that the zerocoin implementation project is very complex.  Is there some amount of ANC or BTC we can provide (along with lots of caffeine and snacks) along the way to help motivate you reach certain checkpoints?

I think there are others in the community who would be willing to help fund a bounty of some sort for your work, so long as you keep providing us with updates.

We think you and the entire development team are great!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
1) meeh, fluffypony etc reaching across coins to create longer term solutions. Also taking steps to safeguard against regulatory issues by creating a friendlier climate in Norway e.g., registering orgs there. Norway would be many peoples' first choice and it is astonishing luck that meeh lives there. Norway consistently ranks at the top of many long term democracy indices on all rankings except those sponsored by the u.s. govt.

Spot on - both of the projects that PrivacySolutions will be focusing on will benefit both Anoncoin and Monero, and this is a formalisation that will allow us both to put time, effort, and money into realising those goals.

Correct.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
1) meeh, fluffypony etc reaching across coins to create longer term solutions. Also taking steps to safeguard against regulatory issues by creating a friendlier climate in Norway e.g., registering orgs there. Norway would be many peoples' first choice and it is astonishing luck that meeh lives there. Norway consistently ranks at the top of many long term democracy indices on all rankings except those sponsored by the u.s. govt.

Spot on - both of the projects that PrivacySolutions will be focusing on will benefit both Anoncoin and Monero, and this is a formalisation that will allow us both to put time, effort, and money into realising those goals.
Activity: 527
Sorry, we got high-heat weather here which is unlike Norway and I got problems thinking clearly. But as promised:

https://sigterm.no/blog/74/

Sorry it got late.

Great and strong news for ANC , long term , and hodlers,
I really think nobody shouldn't be worried about ANC future, if they were..   

now we need gnos1s with fresh zerocoin progress , to fill pump'ndumpers

: )

I've ask Gnosis for updates. Even paid if he could update me faster on it.

No hurry , just want post his name so he can see.. : )

do not pay him before you have news on desk   Grin
Sorry, we got high-heat weather here which is unlike Norway and I got problems thinking clearly. But as promised:

Sorry it got late.

I've ask Gnosis for updates. Even paid if he could update me faster on it.

Sorry it got late.

Sorry it got late.
Meeh,  do you need a pen or sharpener?

Tongue
Ok, It gotten a bit late, I've started on the blog. But take a nap before I release the post. I also need to confirm somethings with someone who isn't responding right now Smiley Post in porgress!

After meeh's post

Hahahaha, awesome. Well, I'm back on writing now Smiley
Ok, It gotten a bit late, I've started on the blog. But take a nap before I release the post. I also need to confirm somethings with someone who isn't responding right now Smiley Post in porgress!

After meeh's post

After a trip outside I'm gonna write a blog post with some awesome news that recently got decided.

The crypto community awaits your announcement!

https://twitter.com/AnoncoinTeam/status/492430165054869505

From the article your twitter page links to;

"And, while all of that happens, what do New York regulators choose to focus on?
Among many red herrings, they focus on perceived problems, like identifying physical addresses of bitcoin transactional parties ..."

wtf

I posted the article as it relates to privacy and how certain regulations may hamper innovation

I am afraid the proposed regulations are far worse than the article suggests and will stifle US innovation. Besides identifying all parties to a transaction, not retaining profits in bitcoin and forfeit bitcoins that are "inactive" for over 5 years to the state of NY (basically meaning all bit license companies must retain the private keys in order to be able to comply) there are more rules that will cause bitcoin businesses around the world to block NY IP addresses.
After a trip outside I'm gonna write a blog post with some awesome news that recently got decided.

The crypto community awaits your announcement!

https://twitter.com/AnoncoinTeam/status/492430165054869505
"zero chance to not stay anon"

Roll Eyes
"buys and don't hides"

or better conception of english

Activity: 126
Lean into the curves.
"Your business is nobody's business."

you can PM me, I'll not tell anyone except who asks me
 Wink
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
FWIW, here's my entrant into the moto milieu:

"Anoncoin - because your business is none of my business."
my is too specific, our is better i'd say
I just updated the byline

https://anoncoin.net/

For info, I've modified a lot of the text on the web site over the past couple of weeks. If you have any comments, even for typos, send me a PM. The "services" page still needs work. Also, don't bother me about graphic design issues: This will be fixed by someone else...

website again not avalilable to me

now available

"Your business is none of our business" hits hard on the page, looks very very good.

now website not available again Roll Eyes

Yes, this does look good!
Jump to: