Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 229. (Read 530599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
A Must Read concerning Full Disk Encryption

http://blog.crackpassword.com/2012/12/elcomsoft-decrypts-bitlocker-pgp-and-truecrypt-containers/

Beware of Trojan Horses.

Caveat emptor
you shouldnt use winblows anyway
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Maybe I missed it but is there a step by step guide to mine anoncoin? I like the concept behind it and want to give it a try. I am a newbie and have mined no coins yet.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
What are the transaction fees on this coin?

If I send one ANC, do I get charged 0.1 tx fee?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
Heya someone said ANC was cited in a TV show and a newspaper and is gaining popularity... does anyone have the link?

I can't say anything yet. Wait and see.

However, Anoncoin has been mentioned in the New York Times;
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/in-bitcoins-orbit-rival-virtual-currencies-vie-for-acceptance/?hpw&rref=business&_r=0
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Heya someone said ANC was cited in a TV show and a newspaper and is gaining popularity... does anyone have the link?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I see potencial in Anoncoin, it's my first choice crypto Smiley
The name is also a real world brend.
legendary
/dev/null
hi.can somebody kindly post solo mining guide to anoncoin?is this ming different than other altcoin mining?can cgminer do its mining?what darknets like I2P, TOR ??do share the config file settings..do we need to addnodes??thnxx
get source, compile daemon, create config, point your miners to given daemon, done -> ur mining
thnks for reply but it would be good if you can provide some example of config for anoncoin
default does the job, if you want i2p also do i2p=1, if you want i2p only, do onlynet=i2p
Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
server=1
Activity: 30
hi.can somebody kindly post solo mining guide to anoncoin?is this ming different than other altcoin mining?can cgminer do its mining?what darknets like I2P, TOR ??do share the config file settings..do we need to addnodes??thnxx
get source, compile daemon, create config, point your miners to given daemon, done -> ur mining
thnks for reply but it would be good if you can provide some example of config for anoncoin
legendary
/dev/null
Activity: 30

Really happy to see price growing. This coin has a lot of potential I think people are starting to see

DiCE1904, can you redownload the OSX version and see if it works out for you now? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
ANC is now higher than $1 USD! Actually $1.22 USD on coinmarketcap!

Speculation or new stuff coming soon?

Really happy to see price growing. This coin has a lot of potential I think people are starting to see
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ANC is now higher than $1 USD! Actually $1.22 USD on coinmarketcap!

Speculation or new stuff coming soon?
Activity: 163
Hey all New pool

http://www.anoncoinfor.me/

AnonCoin Mining Pool [ANC][PPLNS][VARDIFF][STRATUM]

2 x Stratum Servers 1% Fee

Stratum + VARDIFF, DIFF Min 16, DIFF Max of 400, Retriangulated every 4 minutes.

Payout system is PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares.

Stratum Server In New York City: stratum+tcp://ny.anoncoinfor.me:3336

Stratum Server In Jacksonville FL: stratum+tcp://anoncoinfor.me:3336

All Miners Welcome Thanks NRPatten.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
tried fresh install and its not working

confirm, setup file does not execute properly on my Windows Vista.

Vista. There is your problem Tongue

Well, anyway, if you're here to report a error, please turn on your verbose mode.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html - How to report a bug.
Activity: 153
Switchercoin.com
Activity: 14
tried fresh install and its not working

confirm, setup file does not execute properly on my Windows Vista.
@ cryptsy: ANC being suspended until issues with the block chain are worked out -> When ANC come back ? I am really waiting for it... Embarrassed

huh? The issues where solved before the protocol switch. Has cryptsy mistakely suspended it again? Seems up here.

I have sent my coin from pool to cryptsy also nothing showed in my balance???

Search the deposit address in the blockchain, does the transaction show?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I have sent my coin from pool to cryptsy also nothing showed in my balance???
Jump to: