Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 250. (Read 530489 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Awesome!!! Mining away over at http://anc.usr.io and could use one or two more players..lets find these blocks!
Activity: 290
if i am not mistaken that difficulty change should be happening in the next day or two around Block ~63860? looking forward to seeing this coin develop further. Sounds like a good team is behind it! Thanks guys

That is correct; there should be 50 blocks until diff change. I'm not 100% sure about this but i believe the block 63860 is the one. Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.
if i am not mistaken that difficulty change should be happening in the next day or two around Block ~63860? looking forward to seeing this coin develop further. Sounds like a good team is behind it! Thanks guys
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
hm.. this coin sure looks legit...  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
The development of Anoncoin 0.8.7.3 has started. The reason for jumping so high in version number is that Anoncoin is catching up with the Bitcoin/Litecoin source code. So the next Anoncoin code should be based on the Bitcoin 0.8.7.3 source code.

Early preview and code can be found here:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/tree/master-0.8

Early testers and developers can check it out!

Note! This code is not yet ready for production use. If you still use it in production as I do on some of my test machines, you're totaly without warranty for your coins. I can't/won't help you if you run it and screw up. So please know what you're doing if you're gonna test it Smiley

Release is scheduled within the next week. It is not a "mandatory" upgrade with hardforks, but I recommend users to upgrade since the codebase is from 2013 rather than old code from 2011. Many things have been optimalized. E.g, we're starting to use leveldb to store the blockchain and not at least security fixes.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
I am very interested in this coin. What about anonymity of transactions ala 0coin? I think it would be the BTC killer then...

THoughtful thought.. there are a few thing about anoncoin I like such as the I2P built in and a group of developers devoted to security and PRIVACY in financial transactions which will serve an certain desire... But other coins with potential include NAMECOIN for it ability to create aliases for uses of the other networks  and once there is an interest bearing Cyrptocurrency then savings and loans may finally be faced with a real competitor....  check out a POW/POS coin with an interest bearing wallet - Philosopherstone.

I personally support cyrptocurrency networks that seem to be legitimately launched, secure and offer something for the online community: Right Now I support: BitCoin, NameCoin, BitBar, AnonCoin and Philosopherstone.  I also have been looking into the original POS - Novacoin as well as CyrptoGenicBullion but have none yet.
original PoS was introduced with PPCoin, novacoin is just another silly fork Wink
Activity: 280
I am very interested in this coin. What about anonymity of transactions ala 0coin? I think it would be the BTC killer then...

THoughtful thought.. there are a few thing about anoncoin I like such as the I2P built in and a group of developers devoted to security and PRIVACY in financial transactions which will serve an certain desire... But other coins with potential include NAMECOIN for it ability to create aliases for uses of the other networks  and once there is an interest bearing Cyrptocurrency then savings and loans may finally be faced with a real competitor....  check out a POW/POS coin with an interest bearing wallet - Philosopherstone.

I personally support cyrptocurrency networks that seem to be legitimately launched, secure and offer something for the online community: Right Now I support: BitCoin, NameCoin, BitBar, AnonCoin and Philosopherstone.  I also have been looking into the original POS - Novacoin as well as CyrptoGenicBullion but have none yet.
and i am back..thanks for your patience! lets find some more blocks shall we and change this damn difficulty
thanks, cuz this sucks!

Just waiting to hopefully find this next LTC block on the LTC123.net pool for a hefty reward then will throw my 1,500 hash that way Smiley  Should be found sometime in the next 12 hours now..tick tock tick tock
Activity: 161
thanks, cuz this sucks!
I turned on a 3.5 coin bounty on http://anc.usr.io until we hit this diff jump, maybe someone will come help?

alright I am game..pointing at your pool for the day as this difficulty really needs to be changed! so 63860 is around the magic block # we are looking for?

That is correct sir. Thank you for your hashing in these slow moving times.

will be jumping back in sometime in the next 24hours to help find those blocks with nicksmith who is hashing away! hang in there man

It is already possible to achieve a great level of anonymity by using the client correctly in i2p-only mode. We are of course considering zerocoin implementation to the blockchain as soon as it is developed to a point where it is considered safe and stable.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I turned on a 3.5 coin bounty on http://anc.usr.io until we hit this diff jump, maybe someone will come help?

alright I am game..pointing at your pool for the day as this difficulty really needs to be changed! so 63860 is around the magic block # we are looking for?

That is correct sir. Thank you for your hashing in these slow moving times.

legendary
/dev/null
Code:
PPLNS now uses the last 5 not 10 shares.
are you serious? what if im the guy who finds the latest 5 shares, will i get the full block? sounds scammy and thats a bad way to do PPLNS
Activity: 161
Activity: 294
why are u not on coinchoose?
it is on cc, pls use the search function of your browser if you cant find it Tongue

now it is. as i were writing the post, it wasnt.
its already some weeks there, so yeah Wink

i know that. are u all kidding me?
legendary
/dev/null
it is on cc, pls use the search function of your browser if you cant find it Tongue

its already some weeks there, so yeah Wink
Activity: 294

Jump to: