Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 251. (Read 530489 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
why are u not on coinchoose?
it is on cc, pls use the search function of your browser if you cant find it Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
why are u not on coinchoose?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I am liking everything about this coin except for the super high difficulty for a not so high network rate :/

Thanks. The difficulty is extremely high at the moment due to the spike in network hashrate, followed by a sudden drop when the profitability of mining lowered. It should diff back down to a reasonable level in ~650 blocks but that might take a while at the current hashrate. There are permanent fixes to this issue already implemented that will become effective at block 77.777.

Grinding away to get to 77777, wish we could find some angel hashers to get us there!
Activity: 290
I am liking everything about this coin except for the super high difficulty for a not so high network rate :/

Thanks. The difficulty is extremely high at the moment due to the spike in network hashrate, followed by a sudden drop when the profitability of mining lowered. It should diff back down to a reasonable level in ~650 blocks but that might take a while at the current hashrate. There are permanent fixes to this issue already implemented that will become effective at block 77.777.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
awww someone made me a coin! thanks guy.
Activity: 280

Your config file is of the wrong format most likely... delete any config files and launch again.

Activity: 290
where can i see when the next estimate diff change is and what it will be?

You can not see the next estimated diff anywhere. Currently the diff changes occur every 1680 blocks. I believe the next diff change kicks in at block 63860.This behavior is valid until block 77.777 where the diff changes will continually adopt to current hashrate in the network.
Activity: 518
I don't dive too deep into alt coins, however when I heard about anoncoin it felt like it had a good foundation set up for it. I've got about 30 of the coins, and going to at least let half of them sit there to see what the market does. Smiley
Activity: 294
where can i see when the next estimate diff change is and what it will be?
Activity: 322
for those who want to mine ANC

come to here

http://anc.ltcoin.net
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now the most profitable to mine on coin choose Smiley. Hopefully it stays like that for a while
Activity: 448
Hey all, as I was getting many requests, I have made a pool for AnonCoin: https://anc.epools.org/
Pool fee is 1.5%, payout scheme is PPLNS.
Only stratum is supported by now.

Come join us!

Great! I'll list you at github! Smiley Where is the pool located?
europe, neitherlands
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
Hey all, as I was getting many requests, I have made a pool for AnonCoin: https://anc.epools.org/

Come join us!

Great! I'll list you at github! Smiley Where is the pool located?
Is the difficulty on the block explorer incorrect?  I use it for COinChoose but I am getting several reports of calculations being inaccurate (though the calcs are right, the results are disputed).

The difficulty in the explorer should be correct yes. Difficulty: 3.505 (Bits: 1c490850)
And the client reports: "difficulty" : 3.50523666,

Okay - just curious as I had several reports of people mining and not getting what the normal difficulty calculator would reflect.  Must be the pools.

If you use mmfce as a frontend, it seems like it got some bugs with the payout. I'm currently trying to track the bug.
Is the difficulty on the block explorer incorrect?  I use it for COinChoose but I am getting several reports of calculations being inaccurate (though the calcs are right, the results are disputed).

The difficulty in the explorer should be correct yes. Difficulty: 3.505 (Bits: 1c490850)

Okay - just curious as I had several reports of people mining and not getting what the normal difficulty calculator would reflect.  Must be the pools.
Activity: 448

Come join us!

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Anoncoin Mac wallet working great!
Not the case for me...

The problem is known. It's been detected a error with the Qt library linking in the OSX version. A new build should be out within the day. I'll update this thread when the build is ready.

If you want the wallet up and running at once, the installation of Qt 4.8 for OSX might be a workaround meanwhile.

Sorry for the problem it caused you!
No worries I can wait!!
Jump to: