Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 255. (Read 530489 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I am having a hard time keeping connections on the anoncoind client. I am watching the log and see a lot of IP's with random other ports coming in like 9200,1901,9378 vs the majority athat are 9377 as I think is expected. When I grab the IP's with odd ports (that are refused connections) and change the port to 9377 I can connect and if I add the modified IP:port to my config its a new connection. This seems like odd behavior?

Agreed. Meeh will have to look into this when he gets back. Thanks for excellent information. Really helps troubleshooting the issues.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I am having a hard time keeping connections on the anoncoind client. I am watching the log and see a lot of IP's with random other ports coming in like 9200,1901,9378 vs the majority athat are 9377 as I think is expected. When I grab the IP's with odd ports (that are refused connections) and change the port to 9377 I can connect and if I add the modified IP:port to my config its a new connection. This seems like odd behavior?
Giving a pool a shot again, I started a few others only to find the mmcfe front end was ripping users off, however this fork is very active and seem to be pretty legit, https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng I hope they keep working the bugs out of the old mmcfe that is pretty useless for altcoins now.

Come and try it out if you like and if my theory that this new front end is better! I could use a few k to see if its working well!

http://anc.usr.io
proportional payout
stratum only @ stratum+tcp://anc.usr.io:3333

Added to the pool pages. https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools & https://forum.anoncoin.net//viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90
Activity: 294
could u check my account too?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
Giving a pool a shot again, I started a few others only to find the mmcfe front end was ripping users off, however this fork is very active and seem to be pretty legit, https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng I hope they keep working the bugs out of the old mmcfe that is pretty useless for altcoins now.

Come and try it out if you like and if my theory that this new front end is better! I could use a few k to see if its working well!

proportional payout

Thanks, I will add it to the wiki @ github Smiley

I started a few others only to find the mmcfe front end was ripping users off

Yes, it seems so, but it only affects some users. I will dig into this.

Hmmm... I just mined for some hours, found many blocks, "Paid shares: 31626" and got only 3.49 coins. Can't be right...

I checked the logs and updated your balance. It seems to be the bug mentioned above here. I will research it, and fix the problem.

Same Sad I found 6 blocks on my own pool now so payout of 42 coins in 2 hours vs the 1.6 coins in 5 hours, something off.

Updated yours balance as well.
No connections...even with the additional nodes in? Hrmph.

There should be a lot of nodes to connect to without adding additional ones. I installed the wallet fresh on 2 installations this morning (Win 7 Sp1, Ubuntu 13.04) and both found nodes/connected within a few seconds. If you could spend a minute or two to provide additional information we can assist in troubleshooting your issue.

If you are running the client on Windows the first thing to try is usually to open the folder %appdata%\anoncoin\ and delete the peers.dat file in case it has been corrupted, then try to launch the client again.
The %appdata%\anoncoin folder contains the debug.log as well which could be necessary to review if deleting peers.dat doesn't solve the issue.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
No connections...even with the additional nodes in? Hrmph.
Hmmm... I just mined for some hours, found many blocks, "Paid shares: 31626" and got only 3.49 coins. Can't be right...

Same Sad I found 6 blocks on my own pool now so payout of 42 coins in 2 hours vs the 1.6 coins in 5 hours, something off.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i have mined in http://anoncoin.coinpool.in/ for 3 hour..it said me 4000coin /day but now just 1 coin /3 hour...what happen??

No that can't be right, I'm investigating the logs now. Also check your balance at the pool now. I updated yours. Smiley

proportional payout

I was able to compile on Ubuntu 13.04 with standard libraries from the dpkg system with the code from my last commit. (Commited minutes ago)

So please try a "git pull origin master" and then try build again. I hope this works for you as well  Smiley

YES!  Grin
Installing anoncoind on Ubuntu 13.04 Server (Tested July 8th 2013)
OpenSSH Selected during install.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install libqtgui4 qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev git

git clone https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin.git

cd anoncoin/src/
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
Trying to compile on Debian...

Code:
diatonic@alt:~/anoncoin/src$ make -j1 -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
make -C ../i2psam -f makefile.unix
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/diatonic/anoncoin/i2psam'
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT   -o i2psam.o i2psam.cpp
i2psam.cpp: In member function ‘void SAM::Socket::close()’:
i2psam.cpp:195:9: error: ‘::close’ has not been declared
make[1]: *** [i2psam.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/diatonic/anoncoin/i2psam'
make: *** [i2psam] Error 2

help?

We have verified that the code does compile successfully on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I do not know why it would fail on Debian. Can you tell us which Debian and g++ you are using?

I will setup a lab machine with the same version to do troubleshooting.

I can not compile the daemon or the qt version on Ubuntu 13.04, I get the same errors.

I was able to compile on Ubuntu 13.04 with standard libraries from the dpkg system with the code from my last commit. (Commited minutes ago)

So please try a "git pull origin master" and then try build again. I hope this works for you as well  Smiley

Code:

help?

We have verified that the code does compile successfully on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I do not know why it would fail on Debian. Can you tell us which Debian and g++ you are using?

I can not compile the daemon or the qt version on Ubuntu 13.04, I get the same errors.

Thank you. Setting up Ubuntu 13.04 Server lab now. Will get back to you asap.

The error has been successfully replicated on Ubuntu 13.04 using boost libraries 1.49.x which will affect this, a lot of other linux distributions. We are working on a fix now. Currently no ETA on fix.
I've found out the i2psam library will build successfully on a linux with boost version 1.4.6, but not with boost version 1.4.9. I'm working on a fix now.

Code:

help?

Thank you. Setting up Ubuntu 13.04 Server lab now. Will get back to you asap.
Even the newest QT has runtime errors. Dear..

Could you report any productive information instead of just saying "it's not working"?

* What says the crash report?
* When did it happen?
* Was you doing anything on the client?
* Does it complain about a dll?
* Windows 7? 8? xp?
* Optional: screenshot?

A serious bugreport would include that information. Before you can provide any more information other than "it's not working" we can't know what your problem is and it would not be fixed until someone more helpful reports it. The windows version is always tested on at least 4 windows computers before it reaches release stage. So if you're having problem, please report them in details.
Activity: 224
Even the newest QT has runtime errors. Dear..

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -fPIC -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT   -o i2psam.o i2psam.cpp

help?

Could you run:

dpkg -l | grep boost

And paste the boost version here. I think this is a boost issue. Working on it now

Code:

help?

Jump to: