Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 262. (Read 530489 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Get me if I'm wrong, all nodes can't be on tor which is what ever other alt coin can do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
What is anonymous about this coin? By nature all of these coins are 100% transparent but that doesn't mean anonymous. Just because I might not be able to tell A3jkh3234asdlknfk32h423nkjsadnf belongs to "someuser" doesn't mean I can't see that user's transactions. This is NOT anonymous...

Yes of course you can see transactions. What this coin is aiming for is to be used on darknets, which make it difficult to track regarding IPs etc. Also I2P/TOR provides a great encryption layer, but yes, it does not help the transactions. The transactions can never be anonymous in the way you describe it.

Anonymity is not a boolean, you have to know how to be it.. You can't just download a software and expect to be guaranteed 100% anonymous.

Also, the name isn't just because of the upcomming features. It's also a "activist" coin agains the Central bank monopoly which try to stop bitcoin and all other coins if you haven't noticed. Believing the Central banks won't try to stop coins, is naive..

Note, paypal etc isn't allowed anymore to do transactions which can be related to bitcoin trading. Not at least, it isn't the first time Central banks have stopped other currencies that have become large enough to threat their monopoly.

Related links:
http://rt.com/op-edge/bitcoin-threat-bank-lost-433/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/apr/07/bitcoin-scares-banks-governments
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-06-03/will-bitcoin-go-same-way-liberty-reserve
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2013/05/liberty-reserve-and-government-control-of-money/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-21/us-begins-regulating-bitcoin-will-consider-virtual-transactions-money-laundering
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
What is anonymous about this coin? By nature all of these coins are 100% transparent but that doesn't mean anonymous. Just because I might not be able to tell A3jkh3234asdlknfk32h423nkjsadnf belongs to "someuser" doesn't mean I can't see that user's transactions. This is NOT anonymous...
420 block a day? when I sync the client, it says 10317 blocks to sync. Is this a joke??

10317 blocks = 24+ days, heavily premined??

lol, right, the OP said "Not premined, only 1000 blocks premined", and "420 blocks per day"

what a liar. Only half day (or less), that 9000+ blocks are gone?? premined? instamined? it's a crap..

Also not a shock that the person blaming lying have created a coin himself. Feel free to flame if you think it help your coin Smiley
Although this coin is moronic, that retard has been posting "premine" in the threads of every coin other than that Infnitecoin or whatever crap it's called.

Yupp, noticed that. It's low in my eyes to flame on other coins to make another coin created by yourself popular.

However, You say you think this coin is stupid/moronic and that's no problem. It's your opinion, and you have full rights to think and say it. I don't see it as flaming. But the "premine" and lying claims are just too retarded.
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin
420 block a day? when I sync the client, it says 10317 blocks to sync. Is this a joke??

lol, right, the OP said "Not premined, only 1000 blocks premined", and "420 blocks per day"

what a liar. Only half day (or less), that 9000+ blocks are gone?? premined? instamined? it's a crap..

Also not a shock that the person blaming lying have created a coin himself. Feel free to flame if you think it help your coin Smiley
Although this coin is moronic, that retard has been posting "premine" in the threads of every coin other than that Infnitecoin or whatever crap it's called.
when will TOR support be added i think that and ip2 are great ideas, all coins should have that really

All coins should support TOR via the proxy setting, but as far as I know none got TOR seed nodes. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Anoncoin will have TOR seed nodes that get enabled when TOR is enabled in next version, which could result in you never have to leave the TOR network with your node but still do your transactions.

The same feature for I2P is also under active development. That would take a bit longer doh, since I2P doesn't use IP:PORT but rather Destinations (a hashed string between 516-616bytes). But we don't have a date on it yet, but you can watch the native_i2p branch.

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/tree/native_i2p

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
when will TOR support be added i think that and ip2 are great ideas, all coins should have that really
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
yay another coin

Sorry, typed a bit fast there. post is updated.

On the launch it was only 1000 premined. Now it's more since people have been mining a day. The retargeting is at 420 blocks, not 420 blocks per day. Thanks for noticing and sorry for the confusion.

See https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L845 for more deep-info.

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

Activity: 658

How can I solo mine this?

Setup the config file

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7332
daemon=1
server=1
gen=1

or use gen=0 and cpuminer/cgminer against localhost with the params from the config file.
Activity: 435
How can I solo mine this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
diff is at 12 already!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

No? Its at 0.25 as of right now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
diff is at 12 already!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf
Activity: 168