Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 264. (Read 530463 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
What does your coin offer new?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME.  ALL STALES AND ALL REJECTS.  NO NODE INFO..ETC THIS COIN IS DOOMED.

actually it is starting to work now, i think the dif is rising so you can now get some coins, it seems this is always what happens to start and then after a while the coins start coming.

Agreed, seems to become a bit more stable now. Probably a lot better in a couple of hours.

When will your pool work brotoxer?

Working on it. I will post an update here and on the anoncoin forum when it's fixed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME.  ALL STALES AND ALL REJECTS.  NO NODE INFO..ETC THIS COIN IS DOOMED.

actually it is starting to work now, i think the dif is rising so you can now get some coins, it seems this is always what happens to start and then after a while the coins start coming.

Agreed, seems to become a bit more stable now. Probably a lot better in a couple of hours.

When will your pool work brotoxer?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)

Correct Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Missing node info?

Stales and rejects?
Ofcourse, with so low diff, and with current hashrate you can't expect all blocks to be valid.

It's all in the thread.. Just read!
Activity: 224
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin
It's great to have another altcoin finally, there are just so little released now, we really need this!

I'm sure it will gain value and adoption very fast and we all get rich, unlike the other 57 coins released last month.

I support this coin, it has great future untill diff=2 Smiley

+1

It's not about getting rich. It's about security and the ability to remain anonymous online. Smiley
Yeah, that's what.
It's great to have another altcoin finally, there are just so little released now, we really need this!

I'm sure it will gain value and adoption very fast and we all get rich, unlike the other 57 coins released last month.

+1

It's not about getting rich. It's about security and the ability to remain anonymous online. Smiley But yes, it's too many alt coins out there.
says 51 transactions?? but no coins?
please donate a few if you have mined a load.
thanks
Ab2kit4NEznF1CGQWuhQ4Wwwao7QvTCpZx

100ANC your way. Remember, it can be 51 imature transactions, meaning the network needs to confirm it before it shows up in your wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thx for the nodes, got 15 connections now Smiley

btw i changed avatar can i get some extra coins ? ;p

AWwcrUm9gCFKi5F8Uq6Wxy9NQxsCE75vYF
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
says 51 transactions?? but no coins?
please donate a few if you have mined a load.
thanks
Ab2kit4NEznF1CGQWuhQ4Wwwao7QvTCpZx
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.

+1
Thx for donate. Any nodes? i got only 2 connections:/

can any of the other coins be used with TOR and those other ones like ip2 etc?  is this the first coin that is specifically designed for use with this kind of thing?

Bitcoin has/had a version with I2P support. But all coins should support TOR via the SOCKS protocol. This coin is aiming to have both I2P and onion (TOR) nodes to connect to, which can make you anonymous if you do it right.

Here is the forum thread for the Bitcoin client that supported I2P, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-client-with-i2p-patch-151181
having no luck with this at all..

Any donations?

AK4NT5UdX6mE4iYjCbii9NPAED1CwGydak

Thanks Cheesy

100ANC your way Smiley
having no luck with this at all..

Any donations?