Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 92. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
50k in dumps. brutal.
over 3% of the coin.

It's pretty insane how fast and weak people are.

Well... it might just be one whale (or a group) selling the same chunks over and over lowering the price. Many games played in crypto... ANC can jump back to 400K and higher in no time. My anc are in my wallet, safe and sound. They will stay there for a long time Smiley

This, if you look at the market books on cryptsy it seems to be one person and they've been constantly pushing price down with 5-18 btc sell walls. It looks like they are selling with one hand and buying with the other to keep enough coins on hand to dump and continue to push/supress coins to increase share to continue manipulation. When it gets low low, i'll throw down and eat up some of his supply but I can't do much really. He'sl probably only got $15k liquidity hes moving around in the ANC market but here that's enough to make pretty big waves as you've seen. It's kinda sexy to watch but also disheartening cause this dude/dudette's a dick. Some coins could easily withstand this manipulation but as anc has a smaller market cap without a super amount of volume, you can easily move the market up and down without too much money; it looks like hes probably playing with about 40 btc total, 15-25 on sells placed strategically to move price lower and then buys spread out a bit. If you watch his behaivor when certain numbers get hit he adjusts everything down systematically and all at once, using stoploss and bot probably. Not much you can do about it. I'd be tempted to agree that i could be multipool dumpage but I dont think so because of the cascading updates to the order book when you are actively trading against him. Someone could be hoarding coins by manipulating KGW but i think that's a secondary actor. And damn, as great as it is that our hashrate has increaesed I forgot what that meant in terms of including overweight transactions in blocks and the ability for our HERO to save us ^_^, maybe we should pool in some money for extra hash to help him mine blocks similar to how we donated to help anc devs go full time?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
50k in dumps. brutal.
over 3% of the coin.

Well... it might just be one whale (or a group) selling the same chunks over and over lowering the price. Many games played in crypto... ANC can jump back to 400K and higher in no time. My anc are in my wallet, safe and sound. They will stay there for a long time Smiley

My theory is that it is our mysterious high hashing power miner, who will stop dumping (and mining) after we change our algorithm to something not so easily gamed
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Where is meeh?

Last online (bitcointalk) October 7th

Busy working on auxpow?
Activity: 616
50k in dumps. brutal.
over 3% of the coin.

Activity: 532
50k in dumps. brutal.
over 3% of the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
50k in dumps. brutal.
over 3% of the coin.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
exactly. as stated before; zerocoin is irrelevant if people can't withdraw properly.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
BLUETRADE IS REMOVING ANC FROM THEIR EXCHANGE.

From their webpage:

NOTICE: We're removing Anoncoin market on October 17. Withdraw your Anoncoins! | Possible #Anoncoin Bug Report. Please read: http://forum.bleutrade.com/index.php/topic,40.0.html

Good, their exchange really sucks to be honest. They barely have a few btcs of volume across all of their coins.

Yeah. Its really better not to be asosiated with that unprofessional exchange. If it ever gain any volume it will be hacked quick.

Well, I'll be honest here - they are right by doing so. If they have these major problems and can't figure out the problem they owe it to their customers to remove ANC from trading. The same thing for Bittrex and Cryptsy.

Sure. As i said a few pages back. Fixing this should be the first priority.

This bug, aux pow and difficulty adjustment fix should be fixed before the zerocoin implementation. There shouldn't be any problems with multiple hard forks considering anoncoins low adoption.

We need a secure and fully functional block chain before zerocoin imo. 
Those ppl who sold, would dump at first sign of price going up, like 0.0045+,
so nothing is lost.
Just easier to buy for who really wants ANC.

And some of members who now complains sold much before price we see now.

Go out, call your grandma, take a drink... enjoy.
All devs working for you right now.

+1

People selling now are uninformed and not familiar with the lack of response and communication from the devs. This is not your common pump and dump, get rich fast ponzi scheme.
Activity: 298

From their webpage:

NOTICE: We're removing Anoncoin market on October 17. Withdraw your Anoncoins! | Possible #Anoncoin Bug Report. Please read: http://forum.bleutrade.com/index.php/topic,40.0.html

Good, their exchange really sucks to be honest. They barely have a few btcs of volume across all of their coins.

Yeah. Its really better not to be asosiated with that unprofessional exchange. If it ever gain any volume it will be hacked quick.

Well, I'll be honest here - they are right by doing so. If they have these major problems and can't figure out the problem they owe it to their customers to remove ANC from trading. The same thing for Bittrex and Cryptsy.

From their webpage:

Activity: 532

From their webpage:

Activity: 249

From their webpage:

Activity: 158
Looking at the chart, many of the large dumps come at strange times, not necessarily right after an announcement. My guess is that they are from the large miner gaming the current difficulty algorithm. I expect that once the new and improved AuxPow fork arrives, this person well stop mining ANC and the semi regular large dumps well stop.

I think the miner is only concerned with quick profits by clever mining tactics to game the system. Without any long term interest in ANC, he/she will leave it alone after AuxPow

I thought the difficulty issue was fixed? or no?

Not yet, but according to this it should be very soon:

https://pay.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/2ix6ny/a_hard_fork_is_imminent_pay_attention_to_forum/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Looking at the chart, many of the large dumps come at strange times, not necessarily right after an announcement. My guess is that they are from the large miner gaming the current difficulty algorithm. I expect that once the new and improved AuxPow fork arrives, this person well stop mining ANC and the semi regular large dumps well stop.

I think the miner is only concerned with quick profits by clever mining tactics to game the system. Without any long term interest in ANC, he/she will leave it alone after AuxPow

I thought the difficulty issue was fixed? or no?
Activity: 686

WDL
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
My point of view.

- I believe the Dev Team HAS TO do something about the issues in cryptsy and bittrex, no matter what you think of them or bitching about who is coming to who with this issue, it can't be to have a coin and exchanges which are having major trouble and creating false txs since weeks!!! OBVIOUSLY nobody has a real solution nor really want to help them figuring it out at all - Everything I see is "It's this and that, do it or don't, u are a crappy exchange anyways" - It's not the way to behave.
With not doing so you are willing to sacrifice the stashes of many people around here and of many who want to buy into Anoncoin, so yeah ...

- Zerocoin: Well, another week, I'm very familiar with delays and every delay turned out to be a total disaster in my world- I tend to think it's different with Anoncoin but we will see.

- Anoncoin MM, Patch etc: We were informed about a coming HardFork, curiously awaited.

You know, with K1 who was (WAS) able to easily mine the false txs but now is not able to do so quickly anymore - it's damn important that the developers act fast.

I would not recommend anybody to buy ANC as of right now, I'm excited for Zerocoin, but the blockchain is a destaster.

That's my view.
We are working on it.

That is appreciated. Thanks a lot,we know how much you have worked for ANC,HERO K1773R.
Activity: 527
Those ppl who sold, would dump at first sign of price going up, like 0.0045+,
so nothing is lost.
Just easier to buy for who really wants ANC.

And some of members who now complains sold much before price we see now.

Go out, call your grandma, take a drink... enjoy.
All devs working for you right now.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
My point of view.

- I believe the Dev Team HAS TO do something about the issues in cryptsy and bittrex, no matter what you think of them or bitching about who is coming to who with this issue, it can't be to have a coin and exchanges which are having major trouble and creating false txs since weeks!!! OBVIOUSLY nobody has a real solution nor really want to help them figuring it out at all - Everything I see is "It's this and that, do it or don't, u are a crappy exchange anyways" - It's not the way to behave.
With not doing so you are willing to sacrifice the stashes of many people around here and of many who want to buy into Anoncoin, so yeah ...

- Zerocoin: Well, another week, I'm very familiar with delays and every delay turned out to be a total disaster in my world- I tend to think it's different with Anoncoin but we will see.

- Anoncoin MM, Patch etc: We were informed about a coming HardFork, curiously awaited.

You know, with K1 who was (WAS) able to easily mine the false txs but now is not able to do so quickly anymore - it's damn important that the developers act fast.

I would not recommend anybody to buy ANC as of right now, I'm excited for Zerocoin, but the blockchain is a destaster.

That's my view.
We are working on it.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
I just want my fucking coins because dumps are happening and I dont have access to my funds. Im getting furious.

Calm down bro, don't panic.

While some listen to FUD and dump, others are buying more ANC for cheap.  I highly doubt prices will be this low in another week once Zerocoin beta has started. You will get your coins back. I don't see why there is a rush. Why would you want to sell at these prices anyway?

If you are nice, I know of someone (K1773R) who I am sure would be happy to help mine the stuck transaction for you.... See this message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8870717

meeh can you give us the status of the AuxPow fork? I assume you are working on it so that Gnosis can keep focusing on Zerocoin. Thanks!
I already have picked up some stuck txs. But as the relation of network hash vs me has gotten bigger, i only rarely (magnitude of days/weeks) find a block.
Tough, if you have some miners and want to help get your stuck tx mined, i can give you my pool address Wink

That is nice of you! Hopefully he accepts your offer to mine together in your pool. It makes sense that it would take longer to find a block with the current hash rate.

Hi guys, thanks for the offer;

Unfortunately I am a trader, not a miner. I do not own any mining rigs or whatsoever. I appreciate this offer and would like to set this as an agreement. What does bother me is that mining those blocks will as you stated above; will take a couple of days/weeks. My investment has decreased already and if the dump continues I will lose a fortune of my investment due to a faulty withdrawal. Now that's silly.. Unfortunately there is not much I can do but wait. A ticking time bomb. As much as I believe in Anoncoin and the addition of Zerocoin I hope you understand my concerns. As a trader anticipating market movement is a pre-

I am losing money as the value of ANC drops. I ride waves, I trade, but am missing opportunities due to a very silly occasion. People who are implying that holding is the best thing to do because Anoncoin will skyrocket; sure I believe Anoncoin will skyrocket in the future. Holding is what works for a bunch of you guys. But that unfortunately is not one of the things that fits my characteristics...

Thanks for the help and empathy, keep me up to date.. all of your answers; much appreciated, atleast this community is fair, kind and responsive. I once again apologize for the fuss I create about this problem, but I hope this will be solved soon so that not only me- but all the ANC investors will be able to withdraw funds without any trees blocking its path. A step towards success.

Cheers,

Clyze
Pages:
Jump to: