Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 94. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Man sometimes I see people posting logos and designs and think to myself, what if I also only think that I'm good at this stuff but that I actually suck like all these other guys. Then going and asking for donations too... damn.

Everyone thinks their design is good, or they wouldn't post them. This includes you.

The reason I would ask for donations (again, upon completion and utilization, and primarily to further work on other content) is due to my extremely limited stake in the coin. I currently hold very little BTC or ANC, and it becomes a matter of where I should invest my time.

The point of working on a logo to begin with is to possibly come across a better design that could enhance the value of the coin itself by giving it a better and cleaner look than it currently has. This is only a first version, and an iteration of it actually has some design elements that you used in your own design. Lastly, it was a friend of mine who asked me to make a new logo about two weeks ago - I'm merely late to the party.

Don't lose time with these guys. This thread is 90% of bullshits, even the main dev doesn't come here anymore.

Gnosis to Meeh Grin
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fe/feb7d394d1b47ab673e2b4f1e7c17eea7070423c9c8a31768365110dff987b47.jpg
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Another week, more time to make bank on CANN and URO and cycle profits back to cheap ANC Smiley

Anon is still under the radar for most people, be fortunate it's a few more days to accumulate before moon.

I think you've about got the situation sized up. Bravo!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Another week, more time to make bank on CANN and URO and cycle profits back to cheap ANC Smiley

Anon is still under the radar for most people, be fortunate it's a few more days to accumulate before moon.
Here come the fudders to drive the price lower. Are you going to fall for it or not? That is the question, to fud or not to fud. To be so noble to dump or not to dump. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I need to go do something constructive, I've spent too long reading BCT threads.
Some tree shaking going on for some cheap coins with the news of this (altogether reasonable) one week delay. One week is nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Gives me a chance to buy some cheap coins, I thought I wasn't going to get a chance like this I just recently started investing. From my perspective this is good news. Anyway cheap coins are cheap coins!
Activity: 168
Some tree shaking going on for some cheap coins with the news of this (altogether reasonable) one week delay. One week is nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg
Activity: 158
I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

10-1410-1510-1610-1710-1810-1910-2010-21
CWalletCoinaccum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
store own spend pieces locally
RPC get seeding spend proofs
net: seed spends
net: receive and verify spends
store received spend pieces
wallet spend logicdebugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

The new launch date and time will be 2014-10-22 at 16:00 UTC.

We appreciate your work and your planned daily updates
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

Gordongekkodumpit.jpg

Crypto markets are fickle bitches.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So this is where I get even more impatient. CAN I GET A CLARIFICATION WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY FUNDS? Is it going to take a day, two days, a week, a month?

Thanks Bittrex, for making me hold when the market is finding a bottom.
Conspiracies.

We are working with Bittrex to figure out how to solve their issue. There is a good chance this solution will be relevant to other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
So this is where I get even more impatient. CAN I GET A CLARIFICATION WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY FUNDS? Is it going to take a day, two days, a week, a month?

Conspiracies.

It was good and pumped already a week ago. Got any ideas about where one might find this 'bottom'?
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.

Conspiracies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

Thanks for the update, we appreciate your hard work!  A little delay is ok with me if it means we get a quality product - I like the idea of the daily updates!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

CWalletCoinzerocoin_wallet storage
RPC mint txn
relaying mint txns
accum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
wallet spend logic
debugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

EDIT 10-18: I realize now that I messed up the columns. Fixed.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
The day before the party starts I find that my password for my wallet with a few K ANC isn't working  Embarrassed Must have made a typo somewhere.

Anyone know if this guide will work for ANC? http://www.gobitgo.com/articles/1005/How-To-Recover-Your-Bitcoin-Wallet-Password/

dont know, there is a bitcoin password recovery service that helped me many times with altcoin wallets back last year.
They didn't steal anything! and it always worked Smiley

http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/

Thinking about it, but want to try a bit myself at first Smiley 

The most obvious mistake is people having mistakenly added a 'v' at the end, from having copy/pasted it. Might as well try it
Activity: 290
The day before the party starts I find that my password for my wallet with a few K ANC isn't working  Embarrassed Must have made a typo somewhere.

Anyone know if this guide will work for ANC? http://www.gobitgo.com/articles/1005/How-To-Recover-Your-Bitcoin-Wallet-Password/

dont know, there is a bitcoin password recovery service that helped me many times with altcoin wallets back last year.

If you just mistyped the password you should give it a try. You can list multiple passwords that you may have used and let johntheripper have a go at it going through the most likely typos for you. If you didn't mistype it too bad you should be able to recover it in a day. If it doesn't crack in a day or two, walletrecoveryservices. Wish you luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Activity: 298

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?

Pages:
Jump to: