Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 91. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Correction/clarification:

It sounds like I was wrong for assuming the difficulty algorithm hard fork would be at the same time as the AuxPow change.

As fixing the difficulty issues is top priority, this will come first. Per Gnosis "The auxpow change is not as critical and can wait until Zerocoin hits mainnet, or perhaps later."

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused based on my incorrect assumption. I think our Dev team has the right priorities!

Absolutely agree! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

What was wrong with the original? This isn't a new shitcoin that needs a contest for flashy icons. Just curious. But I don't get it

The current logo is fine but I think fine isn't good enough. Have you opened the ANC wallet? It's a low resolution mess. A little graphical overhaul for ZC release wouldn't hurt at all. And yes I'm a bit bored and having fun only, I like doing this type of thing, gets creative juices flowing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Correction/clarification:

It sounds like I was wrong for assuming the difficulty algorithm hard fork would be at the same time as the AuxPow change.

As fixing the difficulty issues is top priority, this will come first. Per Gnosis "The auxpow change is not as critical and can wait until Zerocoin hits mainnet, or perhaps later."

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused based on my incorrect assumption. I think our Dev team has the right priorities!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what is happening with BTC38?

I can't seem to access the site.

Just down for maintenance?
Activity: 182
I know you guys like the current logo but I'll still throw in a few variations of my work in case it gets someone interested in a certain direction. The wallet needs a (graphical) overhaul for sure so might as well get a new clean logo going. Zerocoin release will be huge if everything works, ANC deserves to be clean as hell at that moment.

What was wrong with the original? This isn't a new shitcoin that needs a contest for flashy icons. Just curious. But I don't get it

My guess is that people are bored, so make up new designs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I know you guys like the current logo but I'll still throw in a few variations of my work in case it gets someone interested in a certain direction. The wallet needs a (graphical) overhaul for sure so might as well get a new clean logo going. Zerocoin release will be huge if everything works, ANC deserves to be clean as hell at that moment.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Someone just bought up the big sell wall at 210,000 satoshi:)

Congrats on getting ANC at a great price!

how big was it? i missed all the action.

also i hate cryptsy. really i hate it. just to be sure : I HATE IT. Terrible UI + deposit takes ENORMOUS time + no way to see the all order book

I HATE IT LIKE IVE NEVER HATED AnythING/ANyoNE

Stop spreading that kind of bullshit about Cryptsy. This is the only trusted exchange (never hacked until now) and this is the one trading ANC with serious volume. You want them stop ANC like bleutrade and bittrex?

I've been following ANC for a long time. I disagree that this is a great price; some whale has moved into the tub and hasn't finished sloshing around yet. I also disagree about the new logo; because I think it's shit. IMO What were you thinking? The ANC logo was killer!

Activity: 41

also i hate cryptsy. really i hate it. just to be sure : I HATE IT. Terrible UI + deposit takes ENORMOUS time + no way to see the all order book

Stop spreading that kind of bullshit about Cryptsy. This is the only trusted exchange (never hacked until now) and this is the one trading ANC with serious volume. You want them stop ANC like bleutrade and bittrex?
This is not a transaction from cryptsy. It was sent from one wallet to another. Any help would be greatly appreciated it has been almost a week and still has 0 confirmations

If you saved your wallet.dat before this transaction, just erase your actual wallet.dat with your backup.
Stop FUDing.  You are pathetic and your post should be deleted.

You are a dictator? Take care of your problems with Mintpal Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9212247
Activity: 130
Can anyone help with this or give me some advice on what I should do? Thanks! It's been a while and I'm starting to get concerned.

Date: 10/9/14 19:59:24

To: AbEpDTco7Yti44FrpN1aNrAz4mnp3abZpK

Transaction ID: 1836307ef77ea6bb849491373b171d37d7e23f79ebe0b61a44285583572729c8

This is not a transaction from cryptsy. It was sent from one wallet to another. Any help would be greatly appreciated it has been almost a week and still has 0 confirmations
When the AuxPow hard form comes out lets help out Meeh and Gnosis so that they can keep focusing on code. We need to make sure everyone updates.

In particular, lets contact all pools and exchanges immediately (once we have the hardfork details) to avoid problems (and get Bittrex and Bleutrade wallets active again)

We also need to update our website with the new github links and advertise the form on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Not everyone checks this thread regularly.

Gnosis gave us his schedule for the week ahead and is promising daily updates. Lets do whatever we ca to help out so that he can focus on getting ready for Zerocoin beta.

This is a great community. Lets come together and help make ANC a leading cryptocurrency.

Your attempts to pump the prices are pathetic. How much they pay you to cheat investors?
I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

10-1410-1510-1610-1710-1810-1910-2010-21
CWalletCoinaccum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
store own spend pieces locally
RPC get seeding spend proofs
net: seed spends
net: receive and verify spends
store received spend pieces
wallet spend logicdebugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

The new launch date and time will be 2014-10-22 at 16:00 UTC.

Bumping this post so everyone knows what you are working on this week. As promised Gnosis checked in last night to confirm CWalletCoin (10/14) is complete.

Gnosis confirmed CWalletCoin today 10/15. He is already running behind his schedule.
Done with CWalletCoin. Smiley

2500 ANC is a big sell wall for you? LMAO
Activity: 723
Merit: 503

I have some news: the testnet will be delayed by 7 days. This is necessary because the code is not as close to being ready as I had anticipated when I made that estimate.

I have come up with a schedule for remaining components to finish. I will give updates at ~8:00 UTC each day with what parts of the schedule I have finished the previous day (I am at a UTC-7 timezone). Whenever possible, I will also provide evidence that the functionality works. Here's the schedule:

10-1410-1510-1610-1710-1810-1910-2010-21
CWalletCoinaccum. chkpts in block
wallet witness update
wallet mint logic
refactor CoinSpend
RPC create spend + impl.
store own spend pieces locally
RPC get seeding spend proofs
net: seed spends
net: receive and verify spends
store received spend pieces
wallet spend logicdebugging
(GUI if time permits)
debuggingdebugging

I know that one week may seem like forever to some of you who have been eagerly watching this thread and IRC, but this is only a 15% increase in the time required since I started working full time on this, so not an unusual delay compared to similar large software projects.

The new launch date and time will be 2014-10-22 at 16:00 UTC.

Bumping this post so everyone knows what you are working on this week. As promised Gnosis checked in last night to confirm CWalletCoin (10/14) is complete.
When the AuxPow hard form comes out lets help out Meeh and Gnosis so that they can keep focusing on code. We need to make sure everyone updates.

In particular, lets contact all pools and exchanges immediately (once we have the hardfork details) to avoid problems (and get Bittrex and Bleutrade wallets active again)

We also need to update our website with the new github links and advertise the form on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Not everyone checks this thread regularly.

Gnosis gave us his schedule for the week ahead and is promising daily updates. Lets do whatever we ca to help out so that he can focus on getting ready for Zerocoin beta.

This is a great community. Lets come together and help make ANC a leading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Can anyone help with this or give me some advice on what I should do? Thanks! It's been a while and I'm starting to get concerned.

Transaction ID: 1836307ef77ea6bb849491373b171d37d7e23f79ebe0b61a44285583572729c8

Was it a transaction from Cryptsy? I'm going to assume it was lol, it happens all the time. It sucks but they're not lost and its just that they probably weren't properly included in a block and are sitting in limbo but they're not lost. Sure you can bitch and moan that the price has dropped and it could fall further and you can buy back in and sell and reaccumulate but if you were going to do that then you can just as easily wait for this trend to hit bottom and accumulate then cause this probably isn't the only game your playing lol. It's nice to have some volatility again. Hopefully K1773R will find a block which helps him and he helps us get the transaction processed. Maybe since the coin is clearly 'dying' we will lose some hash power which will let K1773R find some blocks and be able to include the transaction.

Yeah I was wondering about that too; I think someone else bought the wall and I don't think that was in the cards but still see the previous buy walls setup based on the expectation prices would continue their downward trend. My guess is that if you sell into the buy walls a bit it will kick back up and see some bigger low priced walls start popping up again. But I'm just pissed I didn't buy nearly as much at .00075 as I should have ^_^ and too much near where dragon entered at .01's lol

Activity: 130

Pages:
Jump to: