Pages:
Author

Topic: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe - page 12. (Read 109483 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 10, 2013, 02:28:26 PM
Mail to [email protected] & [email protected] totally ignored six day.

Additional information to order #711:

My first order:
Order #156 made on July 27, 2013. Order status: completed
Asicminer Block Erupter USB × 2 = ฿2.22000 (1.11 BTC per unit)
http://www.asicminer-shop.de/?page_id=13&order=156

Now I buy 2 Asicminer Block Erupter USB on promo price and 2 Asicminer Block Erupter USB on regular price.
Shipping in one box.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
September 10, 2013, 02:11:31 PM
Everyone is free to do/pay whatever they want..

no if there is EU monopoly on specyfic goods.

monopoly is allways bad...
Activity: 44
September 10, 2013, 01:28:53 PM
It's kinda of common sense not to take profit on shipping.

This is exactly the point. Thank you for expressing it so clearly.

I am not complaining I had to pay .21 BTC shipping costs. I agreed to that, I am not so stupid.
But right because I have agreed to that, then I pretend to see somewhere in the form of shipping documents, or a stamp, a value which resembles the one I paid, and not just a quarter of it.
And since no valid explanation has been given so far, I must assume the seller is not in good faith here.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
September 10, 2013, 11:11:56 AM
Everyone is free to do/pay whatever they want..
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
September 10, 2013, 10:30:40 AM
For all I care they charge BTC2 for shipping. It's all about the total price you pay in order to get the goods to your place. If they choose to earn less on the hardware but do earn some on shipping and handling, it's their choice.

Call it handling & shipping.

Or they can set a higher price and claim to have free shipping, maybe someone is happy with that.

Or can sell the same product with different combinations of price and shipping cost as ebay sellers do. Then you can pay the shipping cost you feel good.
Activity: 267
September 10, 2013, 09:42:25 AM
For all I care they charge BTC2 for shipping. It's all about the total price you pay in order to get the goods to your place. If they choose to earn less on the hardware but do earn some on shipping and handling, it's their choice.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2013, 09:33:40 AM
I'd like to see a copy of the receipt of my shipping at this point, showing also the sum not displayed on the stamp, it should be my right as a customer.
The barcode of my shipment was the following RT284780405DE.

And if you can't/won't provide such a proof of payment it would be at least honest considering a refund.

Dear people at asicminer-shop.de,
It has already been three days (and still counting...) and I have yet received no satisfying answer from you. Neither here, nor privately. Undecided

If you don't want to answer any of my questions on the inflated shipping costs I'm also fine with no explanation and a partial refund and, let's say .12 BTC?
This way you still have a margin on the envelope used and the stickers.
In that case you can send the refund to this address 1EdNQyLiQX3LYLprr3cwW7qqf6AWF6bfxW

I know I am being a very annoying costumer, but the impression you are making on the other potential customers on this forum by not answering me, and therefore implicitly not being transparent about your shipping costs policy, will not be a good advertising for your business in the long run.

Once again my excuses to the other forum users for having bothered you once more with such a message.
Have a good day.

Sorry for getting into this discussion, but you ordered at the shop, you saw they charged .19 btc for shipping. You agreed to this and bought stuff from them. They sent it to you. You received teh goods.

Now you are complaining about the postage costs? You entered into an agreement with the shop at the moment you transfered the funds to their btc account. Why should they elaborate on their shipping? If you didn't like the shipping fee they charge then you shouldn't have ordered from them.

You can reply to my post but I won't go into discussion and yes I think you shouldn't smutter this thread with postage issues. If you want to say something about it, please open up a new thread especially dedicated to the shipping and handling fee of this shop.
September 10, 2013, 04:04:02 AM
I'd like to see a copy of the receipt of my shipping at this point, showing also the sum not displayed on the stamp, it should be my right as a customer.

And if you can't/won't provide such a proof of payment it would be at least honest considering a refund.

Dear people at asicminer-shop.de,
It has already been three days (and still counting...) and I have yet received no satisfying answer from you. Neither here, nor privately. Undecided

If you don't want to answer any of my questions on the inflated shipping costs I'm also fine with no explanation and a partial refund and, let's say .12 BTC?
This way you still have a margin on the envelope used and the stickers.
In that case you can send the refund to this address 1EdNQyLiQX3LYLprr3cwW7qqf6AWF6bfxW

I know I am being a very annoying costumer, but the impression you are making on the other potential customers on this forum by not answering me, and therefore implicitly not being transparent about your shipping costs policy, will not be a good advertising for your business in the long run.

Once again my excuses to the other forum users for having bothered you once more with such a message.
Have a good day.
Activity: 1241
Merit: 789
September 09, 2013, 07:44:23 PM
Is this applicable to asicminer-shop.de right now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
September 09, 2013, 03:24:08 PM
From friedcat:

We are glad to announce that we decided to continue distributing more Block Erupter USBs
as a limitation-free extension of the coupon plan in the last two months. Besides for mining alone,
at the coupon price level they serve perfectly as gifts as well as mining introduction devices.

Spec: Rated speed 336MHash/s.
         Powered by the USB port without any other power source.
         Electricity consumption as low as 2.5watts.

Price from us: 50-1999: 0.12BTC each.
                   2000+: 0.10BTC each.
                   Removed former 1:1 limitation on coupons.

If you bought from the following resellers, please consult them with details accordingly.
    US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
    Canada: teek
    EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
    China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
    Australia: [email protected]
    India: Pinwheel

Former warranty conditions still hold. 2% extra non-warranty units will still also be included in our parcel.

Mailing address for coupon distribution: [email protected].
Mailing address for support: [email protected].
Activity: 406
September 09, 2013, 01:19:18 PM
I think the high shipping costs is not on purpose...

Maybe yxt just needs to update the shipping rates more often, BTC/USD has gone up quite a bit since
the shop started...  Roll Eyes

This is the reason I did not order yet. I am still waiting for lower shipping price.
September 09, 2013, 01:11:59 PM
Hello, is this site still legit?

Yes, what makes you think it isn't?

Just for more safe.
I'm going to make an order.

Thank you.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
September 09, 2013, 12:37:38 PM

Yes, what makes you think it isn't?
September 09, 2013, 11:43:03 AM
Activity: 313
September 08, 2013, 12:09:22 PM
I think the high shipping costs is not on purpose...

Maybe yxt just needs to update the shipping rates more often, BTC/USD has gone up quite a bit since
the shop started...  Roll Eyes
September 08, 2013, 10:29:48 AM
Hello, if i order now from the website, how long does it take to prepare the package, shipping and to arrive in Italy?
Thank you.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
September 08, 2013, 09:40:24 AM
Well, I see a lot of invoices from different wholesale suppliers and a lot of them charge € 5 till € 50 and even more handling/shipping costs for small orders without any transparency. So I don't find it excessive, but your question is still very legitimate.

However, this fixed base cost certainly witheld me from placing my second, relatively small order up to this moment (together with a reverse charged VAT solution, which just drowns in the workload of the backoffice of the webshop).

Businesswise, yxt shouldn't care, since demand is much larger than supply, and he just has to ship all he gets before the next, market/friedcat forced price drop which hurts him too. Logically, order cost should even increase on a lower price per item or he could put a minimum order value in place.
September 08, 2013, 02:25:35 AM
He fellow Dutchman, don't you forget to include materials, drop-off/pick-up costs and especially labor for picking and packaging your order into your equation? Don't know for which wage or fee you work yourself for, but that could be a nice starting point for calculating labor costs.
I agree the order cost is quite steep, but margin on a single USB-stick doesn't compensate the time you have to put into an order.

Hi Joris,
I know the costs you mention exist too, but assuming they add up to 15 EUR seems excessive, and I think you would agree, at least when we think of the specific nature of the goods in question.

And Joris, even though I agree with you, yxt wrote something different:

the postage itself is only one part. We send them always with full insurance,
But the cost for this doesn't appear on the letter for security reasons.

I am not trying to troll about shipping costs here, I am only asking for some transparency.
I wouldn't have done this if I'd seen a stamp worth 10 EUR to 13 EUR I guess. But a stamp which is roughly the 25% of the shipping costs I paid? As I said, at first I thought it was a mistake, but when I get no answer at all it started irritating me.
I'd have been happy to keep all of this private if asicminer-shop.de had answered my emails in the first place.

I run myself a business which is o.a. selling over the net and I believe shipping costs should be transparent.
If there are handling costs then you specify it in the order, very easy e.g.:

product: .90 BTC
handling fee: 0.15
shipping: 0.06

taxes... etc.

When a seller is sloppy and doesn't do this, then a reaction like mine is legit. And it deserves an answer.
Anyhow, please excuse me if I've bothered you again, and in case you are wondering, I know I am not making any margin on two miners only, I ordered them for simple testing purposes. One reason more I'd have appreciated not being charged with extra (probably non existent) shipping costs.  
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
September 07, 2013, 07:45:55 PM

Hi yxt, and thank you for your reply,
and I hope you will excuse me if I am still not convinced about asicminer-shop.de's shipping policies...

I can see from the Deutsche Post website that an envelope (Versandtasche) up to 500g is 3,45 € (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554329), and that the international insurance is 2,05 EUR (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554390).
Assuming I am looking at the right information, the two things sum up to 5,50 EUR.

If my German is not too rusty, on the same page (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554390) I also see that such an insurance can be increased by paying additional 1,50 EUR for each 100 EUR of value. Are you implying that asicminer-shop.de spent the remaining ~15 EUR to insure for an additional 1000 EUR an expedition worth .90 BTC?!

He fellow Dutchman, don't you forget to include materials, drop-off/pick-up costs and especially labor for picking and packaging your order into your equation? Don't know for which wage or fee you work yourself for, but that could be a nice starting point for calculating labor costs.

I agree the order cost is quite steep, but margin on a single USB-stick does'nt compensate the time you have to put into an order.
September 07, 2013, 01:15:48 PM

Hi yxt, and thank you for your reply,
and I hope you will excuse me if I am still not convinced about asicminer-shop.de's shipping policies...

I can see from the Deutsche Post website that an envelope (Versandtasche) up to 500g is 3,45 € (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554329), and that the international insurance is 2,05 EUR (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554390).
Assuming I am looking at the right information, the two things sum up to 5,50 EUR.

If my German is not too rusty, on the same page (http://www.deutschepost.de/de/b/briefe-ins-ausland.html#tabs-13613554390) I also see that such an insurance can be increased by paying additional 1,50 EUR for each 100 EUR of value. Are you implying that asicminer-shop.de spent the remaining ~15 EUR to insure for an additional 1000 EUR an expedition worth .90 BTC?!

Pages:
Jump to: