Pages:
Author

Topic: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe - page 13. (Read 109483 times)

yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
September 07, 2013, 12:58:14 PM
these are the new slimmer ones? or bulky old ones..

should the slimmer version rev3.0
But I can not guarantee it because I would have to open all boxes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 07, 2013, 12:52:12 PM
these are the new slimmer ones? or bulky old ones..
yxt
legendary
September 07, 2013, 12:48:16 PM
we shipped as insured letter instead as parcel if

a)
the letter is significant faster than the parcel for the destination country in general

b)
If the running time is the same, but the parcels was already done.
cut off time for parcel is two hours before letter.

the postage itself is only one part. We send them always with full insurance,
But the cost for this doesn't appear on the letter for security reasons.

We try to offer more, weight based, shipping options instead of flatrate in the new shop
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 07, 2013, 12:08:48 PM
I didn't mind paying .45 BTC per miner (it was just before the price drop) but I do mind having paid .21 BTC (circa 20 EUR) for the shipping, since the envelope in which I received the miners clearly shows only 5,5 EUR shipping costs.
Then I tried to contact the asicminer-shop.de people and I haven't heard anythng from them.
First shipment i got a while ago was with DHL/Selectvracht, last shipment i also got enveloppe with 5,50 euro stamp.
So yes i can confirm your story (NL).
Thanks for your reply demzie.
Personally, I really can't stand it when online shops try to make money by inflating the shipping costs... I really hope this is not the case.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2013, 12:01:18 PM
Hi everybody,
I am writing from the Netherlands and I ordered a couple of weeks ago two usb block erupters from asicminer-shop.de
I am satisfied with my purchase, however, I am very disappointed about the shipping costs, and even more about the comunication with the seller.

I didn't mind paying .45 BTC per miner (it was just before the price drop) but I do mind having paid .21 BTC (circa 20 EUR) for the shipping, since the envelope in which I received the miners clearly shows only 5,5 EUR shipping costs.
Then I tried to contact the asicminer-shop.de people and I haven't heard anythng from them.

I thought at first it was an honest mistake, and asked asicminer-shop.de if they could refund me the difference of the shipping costs via BTC, but given the silence which followed my email, I start being afraid that inflating the shipping costs might be their common practice. What are your experiences with this seller? Have you experienced the same?

Asicminer-shop.de, if you read this, my order was #574. I'd really appreciate if you could answer my email.

First shipment i got a while ago was with DHL/Selectvracht, last shipment i also got enveloppe with 5,50 euro stamp.
So yes i can confirm your story (NL).
Activity: 44
September 07, 2013, 11:29:20 AM
Hi everybody,
I am writing from the Netherlands and I ordered a couple of weeks ago two usb block erupters from asicminer-shop.de
I am satisfied with my purchase, however, I am very disappointed about the shipping costs, and even more about the comunication with the seller.

I thought at first it was an honest mistake, and asked asicminer-shop.de if they could refund me the difference of the shipping costs via BTC, but given the silence which followed my email, I start being afraid that inflating the shipping costs might be their common practice. What are your experiences with this seller? Have you experienced the same?

Asicminer-shop.de, if you read this, my order was #574. I'd really appreciate if you could answer my email.
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 06, 2013, 03:28:15 PM
Still waiting for VAT invoice... Send mail 3 times already... Order #594...
Same here,
yxt, how is the VAT free invoice situation? I need the invoices in a few days fo send to my accountant...

I'm too, but have some time 1-2 weeks...
Not Vat free, just invoices...
Activity: 27
September 06, 2013, 12:49:40 PM
Same here,
yxt, how is the VAT free invoice situation? I need the invoices in a few days fo send to my accountant...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2013, 10:30:49 AM
Activity: 34
September 06, 2013, 10:26:54 AM
Hello,

Order #630 arrived!

Thanks,
btctr4d3r
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 06, 2013, 06:41:24 AM
lol no, not for a few trackingnr

You're a more tolerant person than I Tongue.
yxt
legendary
September 06, 2013, 06:40:23 AM
Any word on when the new blades are due out, and what their speed (specs) are?

Thx,
IAS

soon, for specs, see fc post:

We are glad to introduce our new model of Block Erupter Blades to the market. The hashing unit, the power module, and the ethernet controller are now integrated into one board, resulting in a more compact design with higher computation density.

Besides the original power connector, the plug-able gold fingers are added to the blade. The blades are also complemented with a back-plane for them to fit in (10 in 1). It makes deployment easier and quicker.

While the back-plane is compatible with any normal PSUs with its cable-based connector, it also offers a slot for a certain brand of widely available PSUs (Part Number: HP DPS 800GBA or ATSN 7001044-Y000).

Spec: 10GHhash/s guaranteed.
         Rated speed 10.752GHash/s.
         200mm x 160mm in size.

-snip-

(To be extended with more points to note)
yxt
legendary
September 06, 2013, 06:37:22 AM
lol no, not for a few trackingnr
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
September 06, 2013, 06:26:49 AM
One of my "packaging guys" is on vacation and missed to type all tracking# into the system  before he left Cry
I can't reach him atm, and I dont know where the deposit receipt are, think in his car

Sounds like someone is going to get a "don't bother coming back" message on his answer phone.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
September 06, 2013, 06:22:22 AM
Any word on when the new blades are due out, and what their speed (specs) are?

Thx,
IAS
Activity: 11
September 06, 2013, 06:05:12 AM
I looked into your order:
we are still within the normal transit times for your country (2-4days).
One of my "packaging guys" is on vacation and missed to type all tracking# into the system  before he left Cry
I can't reach him atm, and I dont know where the deposit receipt are, think in his car

ok no problem, but I sure that the shipment has been made? If yes, with which courier?

Activity: 476
September 05, 2013, 04:40:23 PM
Order #541 arrived, thanks!
yxt
legendary
September 05, 2013, 04:39:31 PM
I looked into your order:
we are still within the normal transit times for your country (2-4days).
Activity: 11
September 05, 2013, 10:06:05 AM
hi yxt, I still didn't receive my order, number 675, what am I supposed to do to solve this problem?? Because on the main page of the order there isn't my tracking code.
Activity: 21
September 05, 2013, 07:15:38 AM
Order #554 received and rigs hashing already. Tnx.
Pages:
Jump to: