Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Bitcoin Price Prediction for Dec 31, 2014 - page 5. (Read 19784 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm still optimistic about BTC's value, but I think we might have to wait a little bit longer for the next big bubble. December is too soon it seems, but I could be wrong.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Wow. The ratio of bulls to bears used to be much higher. Interesting poll. Should keep it alive for year end.

The ratio of bulls is still much higher. They're just quiet now because the price is dropping and many of them made retarded predictions that are turning out to be way off.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
this year was worst year for bitcoin and all altcoins
now even 500$ seems hard for this year
but anything can happen
Activity: 392
The way it's dropping i doubt we gonna reach 500 above till the send of this year but anything could happen.
Activity: 433
Wow. The ratio of bulls to bears used to be much higher. Interesting poll. Should keep it alive for year end.

As we get closer to December 31 the price is going down so it is getting unlikely than we will finish close to 1000$ or higher but it is still possible

We may start in 2014 the rise up to a few thousands Dollars a coin that will happen (hopefully) in 2015

Just remember it took about 60 days to reach $1000+ from $120.

October 5, 2013 - $121
November 28, 2013 - $1,012

Prior to that it was stuck in the $60-130 range from April through October.

Not saying it will happen, but just that anything can happen!
Activity: 208
500 bucks  Grin
Activity: 215
Well I made a $50 prop bet with a friend maybe late 2013 it would be over $180 USD by end of 2014. I offered him to buy out for $49 earlier in the year, but I'll let it play out now - he wouldn't accept a buyout now anyway.  Grin

I don't understand. The price must have been around $1,000 when you made the bet?!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Well I made a $50 prop bet with a friend maybe late 2013 it would be over $180 USD by end of 2014. I offered him to buy out for $49 earlier in the year, but I'll let it play out now - he wouldn't accept a buyout now anyway.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

As we get closer to December 31 the price is going down so it is getting unlikely than we will finish close to 1000$ or higher but it is still possible

We may start in 2014 the rise up to a few thousands Dollars a coin that will happen (hopefully) in 2015
Activity: 215
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
I guess people are going to keep revising their opinion till December end.  Grin
Bump more votes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Ha, interesting to see how the sentiment has changes in the meantime! In Januare people were still hoping for $10k or thought that $1k was a given! I guess most people back then found about $3000 to be realistic. Now we're fighting with holding the $500 threshold...

a lot can happen in 3 months, let's see if bitcoin appreciates during Q4 2014

yeah Q4 was pretty big time for bitcoin last year. it'll be interesting to see how this unfolds. the situation in argentina looks to be worsening, possible news on the winklevi twins coming out with an ETF, plus it'll be the holiday season and people spending bitcoins might decrease the price. i wouldn't be surprised to see newegg offer more discounts with bitcoin, as well as overstock and dell.

I think we're now entering the phase where people have returned from their holidays. And traditionally all the regular stock markets start to move as well as soon as the months ending in -ber come around the corner. That being said, I think we may be in for a nice surprise!

Still remember a year not so far away when we had a surprise in October and November and the price went UPPP
Activity: 518
Trust me!
Ha, interesting to see how the sentiment has changes in the meantime! In Januare people were still hoping for $10k or thought that $1k was a given! I guess most people back then found about $3000 to be realistic. Now we're fighting with holding the $500 threshold...

yeah Q4 was pretty big time for bitcoin last year. it'll be interesting to see how this unfolds. the situation in argentina looks to be worsening, possible news on the winklevi twins coming out with an ETF, plus it'll be the holiday season and people spending bitcoins might decrease the price. i wouldn't be surprised to see newegg offer more discounts with bitcoin, as well as overstock and dell.

I think we're now entering the phase where people have returned from their holidays. And traditionally all the regular stock markets start to move as well as soon as the months ending in -ber come around the corner. That being said, I think we may be in for a nice surprise!
Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
Ummm difficult now. I think I'm having a beary day, so I'll go with my prediction I just made in another thread: $250 on December 31, 2014! I won't be very happy if that prediction holds true though!
Activity: 518
Trust me!
Love the turn out of votes Cheesy

Thanks guys.
Activity: 154
playing pasta and eating mandolinos
I think any price prediction in USD is going to be wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: