Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 20. (Read 58909 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
so the black coins i sent in just b4 the ..cough maintenance  hit are gonna be gone?

FUCK YOU CRYPTORUSH

you as an exchange should guard against this crap instead of blaming devs for your incompetence  not the first time eh? few other coins you lost also and blamed on Devs

community is key and i think you just lost yours CR

good luck kings of a poison realm
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Its clear to me, at least on reading this that fyrstikken and Linkandzelda believe that the developers of Blaccoin knew about this bug (in other words it was a feature) and used the feature to extract coins as soon as the update went live. Its a feature triggered only by a particular use case, that would likely be used by an exchange and no-one else. It would not certainly be used by an exchange but its likely no-one else would use it in this way. So this feature would only affect exchanges that used the client like this. Perhaps the DDOS was also orchestrated by the coin developers. Now I have no knowledge of what the actual situation  was but that at least is a seems a possibility.  Indeed once the client starts giving balances that are north of the true value by 21e6, you are going to be screwed whatever checks and balances you have.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  This is a known issue with POS coins, it exists in many, including novacoin which blackcoin forked from.  The getbalance "account" API has been buggy even in bitcoin until recently.  No exchange that has even a slight clue what they are doing would ever rely solely on the daemons account api.  Especially when they had the same problem with other coins before and never fixed it. For them to try to blame BC devs, is dishonest, and this whole thine screams SCAM BY CRYPTORUSH to me.  See the comment about them placing 100x market value sell orders to get people to send coins there, then "losing" all the coins. Really fishy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Wow, seems there is some kind of scam ?

I will be careful when I must use cryptorush..  Grin Grin Grin

cryptorush is down, hopefully for the count
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Wow, seems there is some kind of scam ?

I will be careful when I must use cryptorush..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my Hunter Coins to get out of 'Maintenance Mode' on CR.  So how many different coin devs does CrytoRetard blame now for their own incompetence?!?!  Restore people's balances now or perish from cryptoland forever... and btw... you will go to a fiery place for a loooooooooong time.
Activity: 448
[21:23] yea we have a unique wallet implementation
and...
[03:50] I'm surprised that someone uses accounts of daemon
[03:51] yea I regret it now but thats how I decided to make the system... next version will not opperate that way for sure. so much trouble caused

Fairly telling, that even Linkandzelda recognizes the system in use at CR is flawed and he wont be using it again.

Spin it any other way you wish.  
Activity: 108
Isn't there a way for cryptorush to determine and verify our accurate balances before the update/daemon issue/ddos attack? If I just got those blackcoins, I'd be satisfied. I understand the cryptocurrency world is risky, but gees...it shouldn't be a total loss of all our coins.
Activity: 163
Can the hacker please sell all BC now and drop the price so I can get back in?
I hate putting down another 5 btc for half the coins i got in the first place... this sucks
Activity: 196
OMG I lost all my Zeitcoin and now I woke up and lost all my blackcons which are ALL in cryptorush? All the work I did 2 months for crypt is for nothing? First I have one week of being hacked all my bitcoin then I lose my coins either from time dropping in value or losing on exchange. I don't know if all this is worth my time and effort anymore. Cry

If you lost your Zeitcoin at Cryptorush why are you still trading there?
Activity: 294
OMG I lost all my Zeitcoin and now I woke up and lost all my blackcons which are ALL in cryptorush? All the work I did 2 months for crypt is for nothing? First I have one week of being hacked all my bitcoin then I lose my coins either from time dropping in value or losing on exchange. I don't know if all this is worth my time and effort anymore. Cry
Activity: 378
Any chance I get my BC back?  Huh
Activity: 108
Lesson learn. Always keep coin your own PC wallet.

After the first issue, downloaded updated wallet. Got ready to remove blackcoins, blackcoin was in maintenance. Never could take blackcoins out. How does that lesson help me?

Meh, don't feel bad. There are a lot of armchair critics on here who jump in at every opportunity to say "SEE THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KEEP COINS ON AN EXCHANGE, IT'S NOT SAFE!"

Well, if you trade you kind of have to keep coins on the exchange. Clearly it's not wise to leave coins you aren't using just sitting on an exchange for extended periods of time but in reality I don't think many people are doing that (yourself included.)

Exactly. I don't keep all my funds on the exchange. But when there was some funny business going on, I decided to pull my blackcoin. But just before I did that, everyone was saying to update your wallet. Okay... updated wallet, got ready to pull funds, "blackcoin maintenance".
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
As a side note, that rage guy isn't really part of the cryptorush team, he just bought up their shares and became the majority shareholder then released this unbelievably shitty document
https://cryptorush.in/documents/OfficialFyrstikkenOwnershipStatement-March142014.pdf

Thanks for posting that! I got a good laugh out of it. This guy can pay $500,000 to buy majority in an exchange, but couldn't spare a few extra bucks to have that thing proof-read? And then signed it with his online username? Classy! Uh oh, he'll probably read this and send me online threats to kill me or pay someone to beat me up! Haha at the sore loser wannabe bully!  Roll Eyes

"9. Cryptorush will add Stop-Loss-function to the trade-engine"

Not exactly sure what that entails, but it doesn't seem like CR devs got that far down his wish list.
Activity: 214
Its clear to me, at least on reading this that fyrstikken and Linkandzelda believe that the developers of Blaccoin knew about this bug (in other words it was a feature) and used the feature to extract coins as soon as the update went live. Its a feature triggered only by a particular use case, that would likely be used by an exchange and no-one else. It would not certainly be used by an exchange but its likely no-one else would use it in this way. So this feature would only affect exchanges that used the client like this. Perhaps the DDOS was also orchestrated by the coin developers. Now I have no knowledge of what the actual situation  was but that at least is a seems a possibility.  Indeed once the client starts giving balances that are north of the true value by 21e6, you are going to be screwed whatever checks and balances you have.

Well you can pretty much imagine anything ? What about we say Cryptorush DDOSed themselves to make money ? You don't know anything.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
when will u get online again?
Activity: 168
Lets see if they reimburse the "lost coins".
Activity: 182
Lesson learn. Always keep coin your own PC wallet.

After the first issue, downloaded updated wallet. Got ready to remove blackcoins, blackcoin was in maintenance. Never could take blackcoins out. How does that lesson help me?

Meh, don't feel bad. There are a lot of armchair critics on here who jump in at every opportunity to say "SEE THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KEEP COINS ON AN EXCHANGE, IT'S NOT SAFE!"

Well, if you trade you kind of have to keep coins on the exchange. Clearly it's not wise to leave coins you aren't using just sitting on an exchange for extended periods of time but in reality I don't think many people are doing that (yourself included.)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Funny how they put up multiple BTC fake bids for BC at 100x market value and more just after the fork yesterday morning to sucker people in to sending over their BC!

+1
Activity: 286
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: