Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 21. (Read 58909 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Lesson learn. Always keep coin your own PC wallet.

After the first issue, downloaded updated wallet. Got ready to remove blackcoins, blackcoin was in maintenance. Never could take blackcoins out. How does that lesson help me?
Activity: 112
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Hey. i hope you can solve stuff with BC devs; anyway, i want my coins restored or to be compensated either in BTC, DOGE or MINT.
This is my last transaction to you that is confirmed and in your possession:

Date: 24/03/2014 11:08
To: CryptoRush BFyYRL1VbxyCy4rSXPewfTgowV4kWardg2
Debit: -46.47568179 BC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BC
Net amount: -46.47578179 BC

My adress:

BR4A6HWH62xkighMJfLd886cGAfPMQRYH3

I dont need any tech explanation, just a refund. Thanks  a lot.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
They are part to blame what y has everyone forgot the dishonest people who withdraw BC that they new werent theirs.if u done this at a bank u would be made to pay it back and if u didnt u would end up in court.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Funny how they put up multiple BTC fake bids for BC at 100x market value and more just after the fork yesterday morning to sucker people in to sending over their BC!

+100000
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Funny how they put up multiple BTC fake bids for BC at 100x market value and more just after the fork yesterday morning to sucker people in to sending over their BC!

Good point.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
No one is buying what your selling CR. Anyone who trades on your hack exchange is asking for trouble.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Total withdrawn: 20,381,892.41143484
Total deposited: 20,448,517.07003221
Total stake generated: 1,640.08575003
Supposed current site balance: 66,624.65859738
Consolidated reported current site balance (user daemon accounts): 22,052,756.46576266
Actual daemon balance: 68,025.87273473

As you can see, the report showed that every combined users reported balance is over 22 million when our wallet balance is only 68k. At the time we pulled BC offline after the update we had only 53.xx coins on the balance. This is a clear sign of a stake bug, and as you can see by this daemon call it confirms the origins of the bug.

./blackcoind getbalance ''

We totally don't care about your figures. It is not our problem.
We made a deposit of BC. We want to pay it back even if the value reach 0.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Releasing the chat logs just shows what a joke Cryptorush is, they look like incompetent 5 year olds having a temper tantrum.  This exchange can't even keep BTC working, have lost all the users balances from what 3 or 4 different coins now.  It's hard to believe someone running an exchange can really be that incompetent, almost seems like they are just scamming.  I will be staying far away from Cryptorush.

+1
and not full logs ^^ // see rat4 BC dev reply
Releasing the chat logs just shows what a joke Cryptorush is, they look like incompetent 5 year olds having a temper tantrum.  This exchange can't even keep BTC working, have lost all the users balances from what 3 or 4 different coins now.  It's hard to believe someone running an exchange can really be that incompetent, almost seems like they are just scamming.  I will be staying far away from Cryptorush.

+1
Activity: 238
Do you not have a safe guards in place to prevent withdraw's from user accounts that have a negative balance on any wallet?
When negative balance happens on Cryptsy you can't withdraw any coin until all balances are > 0.

Will you create a shame list for accounts with negative account balances?

Releasing the chat logs with the BC developers does nothing to resolve this situation or garner support from the Cryporush and BC supporters.  It just looks like finger-pointing.

Further transparency and communication is necessary to restore any form of credibility to your exchange.  

On the other-hand what a great way to tank the price of CRS .... buy them back for pennies on the dollar.

This guy is part owner of CryptoRush and you wonder why something like this could happen? If after watching this video, and after recent events, you guys still feel comfortable trading on their platform then you should have your head examined.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Do you not have a safe guards in place to prevent withdraw's from user accounts that have a negative balance on any wallet?
When negative balance happens on Cryptsy you can't withdraw any coin until all balances are > 0.

Will you create a shame list for accounts with negative account balances?

Releasing the chat logs with the BC developers does nothing to resolve this situation or garner support from the Cryporush and BC supporters.  It just looks like finger-pointing.

Further transparency and communication is necessary to restore any form of credibility to your exchange. 

On the other-hand what a great way to tank the price of CRS .... buy them back for pennies on the dollar.
Activity: 182
All I'm going to say is, there is no way you wouldn't notice if your balance was suddenly way higher than it should be, and you are a scumbag for withdrawing coins you knew weren't yours.

CR, I hope you figure out a way to straighten this all out. It's a bump in the road but it doesn't need to be the end of CR. I still trade at CR.
Activity: 238
Lol

Cryptorush.in = CryptoGox : DD

Activity: 272

To everyone who trade cryptocurrencies, no matter what exchange you use, DO NOT store your coins on any exchange for a long period of time. Also, only transfer and trade small amounts at a time. I know it is a hassle but if something like this happens your loss is minimal.

I haven't been in the game long, about five months, but this is one of the first things I read.

Great advice to heed.
Activity: 272
"People saw they had money that wasn't theirs and their first thought was "Shit I better take this money out before someone realizes I shouldn't have it!".

Bug or not, the people who took those funds knew they didn't belong to them. Some ownness should be on them as well.
Quite the community we have here. Bunch of thieves, scammers, profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians."

Thieves bad.  Scammers bad.  Profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians, good.

Those who took what didn't belong to them, will get theirs in the end.  Maybe not today....  

I HATE thieves!!  Like the scum down South here in the US that filled carts and carts full of food when their food stamp cards had  a glitch.  They knew what they were doing was wrong.  When the system reset and the glitch ended, they abandoned hundreds of over full carts and ran.

I suggest the Staff of Crypto Rush seize any and all coin by those who stole until their debt is paid, then ban them from ever trading on CR again.
Pages:
Jump to: