Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL CGMINER mining software thread for linux/win/osx/mips/arm/r-pi 4.11.0 - page 58. (Read 5805508 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Seasonal greetings wondrous & wise cgniner devs,

Got a little question for you, I'm playing around with my S5 & p2pool in an effort to reduce rejects & have lowered the queue to the default "1" which has helped, but was also figuring that their fork is probably the same as in the S3 & was throwing away good work - will your fixed cgminer binary from the S3 work with the S5 too do you think?

Thanks in advance & Happy New Year  Smiley
No idea at this stage sorry. Happy new year Smiley
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Is there anyway to disable a specific type of hardware unit? I have either Antminer U2s that I don't want CGMiner controlling but I want it to control my RockMiner New R-Box.
Check readme for documentation of the --usb option.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.

Dunno.  I didn't see you mention the WinUSB driver so I thought I'd run that up the flagpole.

I'm assuming you tried it without the --bet-clk option at all too?

I did, Nothing is seen.  When I try my complied copy of cgminer, the tube/uart is seen but I receive errors indicating a successful libusb reset the timeout.

The unit works in Linux.  I fear I might have done something wrong during the compile process.  I was hoping the released binary would work but appears to not

have support after all.  Otherwise I would think the "--bet-clk" parameter would be recognized.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bored with you morons.
Be aware, zadig and silabs drivers don't play nice with each other on the same machine, as well as the possibility that the port/hub assignments may change when you disconnect/restart the pc.

Wouldn't expect anything else with bitcoin mining. Seems like there's a lot of this non-cross compatibility with drivers, mining software, and hardware. No wonder why it'll probably never go mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Is there anyway to disable a specific type of hardware unit? I have either Antminer U2s that I don't want CGMiner controlling but I want it to control my RockMiner New R-Box.
Look thru the readme files or news files. Should find the -S noauto (not sure of the exact dash part) then you will look for the correct argument for telling cgminer to use the port and hub location of the device(s) you want it to use. Be aware, zadig and silabs drivers don't play nice with each other on the same machine, as well as the possibility that the port/hub assignments may change when you disconnect/restart the pc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bored with you morons.
Is there anyway to disable a specific type of hardware unit? I have eight Antminer U2s that I don't want CGMiner controlling but I want it to control my RockMiner New R-Box.
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Seasonal greetings wondrous & wise cgniner devs,

Got a little question for you, I'm playing around with my S5 & p2pool in an effort to reduce rejects & have lowered the queue to the default "1" which has helped, but was also figuring that their fork is probably the same as in the S3 & was throwing away good work - will your fixed cgminer binary from the S3 work with the S5 too do you think?

Thanks in advance & Happy New Year  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3583
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Is the blockerupter prisma/tube not enabled in the windows binary download?  When I run cgminer 4.9.0 it never detects the tube I have connected with a

CP2102 Uart.  The option "bet-clk 25" results in "unrecognized option".  I complied it myself in Mingw.  This way detects it but I get LIBUSB errors the a crash.

This same setup works fine under Linux but due to hardware placement windows is the only option now, or the crappy controller using a proxy.  Never have been

able to get this thing to hash under Windows 7 x64.

Anyone else encounter this?

Did you install the WinUSB driver and set it as the default for your mining devices?
Yes, using zadig.  Why is the option "--bet-clk 25" returning "unrecognized option" although this is referenced in the readme.  What is produced when I attempt to run

cgminer:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\cgminer-4.8.0-windows>start.bat

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\cgminer-4.8.0-windows>cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://192.168.1.118:73
33 -u Helipotte.0 -p x  --api-network --api-listen  --bet-clk 25
 [2014-12-30 13:40:34] cgminer.exe: --bet-clk: unrecognized option

Huh

Dunno.  I didn't see you mention the WinUSB driver so I thought I'd run that up the flagpole.

I'm assuming you tried it without the --bet-clk option at all too?
Is the blockerupter prisma/tube not enabled in the windows binary download?  When I run cgminer 4.9.0 it never detects the tube I have connected with a

CP2102 Uart.  The option "bet-clk 25" results in "unrecognized option".  I complied it myself in Mingw.  This way detects it but I get LIBUSB errors the a crash.

This same setup works fine under Linux but due to hardware placement windows is the only option now, or the crappy controller using a proxy.  Never have been

Did you install the WinUSB driver and set it as the default for your mining devices?

Yes, using zadig.  Why is the option "--bet-clk 25" returning "unrecognized option" although this is referenced in the readme.  What is produced when I attempt to run

cgminer:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\cgminer-4.8.0-windows>start.bat

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\cgminer-4.8.0-windows>cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://192.168.1.118:73
33 -u Helipotte.0 -p x  --api-network --api-listen  --bet-clk 25
 [2014-12-30 13:40:34] cgminer.exe: --bet-clk: unrecognized option

Huh
legendary
Activity: 3583
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Is the blockerupter prisma/tube not enabled in the windows binary download?  When I run cgminer 4.9.0 it never detects the tube I have connected with a

CP2102 Uart.  The option "bet-clk 25" results in "unrecognized option".  I complied it myself in Mingw.  This way detects it but I get LIBUSB errors the a crash.

This same setup works fine under Linux but due to hardware placement windows is the only option now, or the crappy controller using a proxy.  Never have been

Is the blockerupter prisma/tube not enabled in the windows binary download?  When I run cgminer 4.9.0 it never detects the tube I have connected with a

CP2102 Uart.  The option "bet-clk 25" results in "unrecognized option".  I complied it myself in Mingw.  This way detects it but I get LIBUSB errors the a crash.

This same setup works fine under Linux but due to hardware placement windows is the only option now, or the crappy controller using a proxy.  Never have been

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Why is the diff. so low? Are you trying to mine alt. coins? CGMiner doesn't support alt.

Hello I mine the german "eMark" this is also a sha256 Coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, is possible to use "Quota" parameter with "Rotare" strategy?

Thanks in advance W_M

legendary
Activity: 1820
Why is the diff. so low? Are you trying to mine alt. coins? CGMiner doesn't support alt.

If his diff is so low then it would probs mean hes mining a newer coin alt or not alt cgminer you can mine different alogs such as scrypt and sha. Unless they have changed it since I last used it.
legendary
only 2 posts and never seen again. This fixed my updating and time table. Thanks for solving one of the problems I just ran into using updates. This fixed the problem thanks again.
https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer-binaries/tree/master/AntS1

Problem in github readme theirs no part for the update t sort time clocks out on it

vi /usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cgminer.lua is thei but dosent give the full code to use as vi part is missing from gitgub
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Hello,

anyone have an idea about this failure?

cgminer version 4.7.1 - Started: [2014-12-22 12:46:13]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (5s):29.66G (1m):29.07G (5m):29.24G (15m):29.28G (avg):29.27Gh/s
 A:60553  R:1918  HW:0  WU:412.8/m | ST: 3  SS: 0  NB: 98  LW: 101434  GF: 7  RF: 0
 Connected to multiple pools with block change notify
 Block: 712d1003...  Diff:2.34M  Started: [15:19:58]  Best share: 79.9K
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 USB management Pool management Settings Display options Quit
 0: BXM 0       :                         | 3.725G / 3.624Gh/s WU:51.9/m A:7810 R:217 HW:0
 1: BXM 1       :                         | 3.815G / 3.797Gh/s WU:53.2/m A:8606 R:182 HW:0
 2: BXM 2       :                         | 4.018G / 4.003Gh/s WU:56.0/m A:8544 R:274 HW:0
 3: BXM 3       :                         | 3.715G / 3.700Gh/s WU:51.8/m A:7457 R:292 HW:0
 4: BXM 4       :                         | 3.656G / 3.607Gh/s WU:51.1/m A:7342 R:201 HW:0
 6: BXM 6       :                         | 3.732G / 3.667Gh/s WU:51.9/m A:7733 R:249 HW:0
 8: BXM 8       :                         | 3.932G / 3.883Gh/s WU:54.5/m A:4895 R:226 HW:0
 9: BXM 9       :                         | 3.021G / 2.981Gh/s WU:42.1/m A:2103 R:126 HW:0
[2014-12-22 13:38:14] BXM 5: SPI RX error 0, read 55 of 81
 [2014-12-22 13:38:14] BXM 5 failure, disabling!
 [2014-12-22 13:38:14] BXM 5: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 11
 [2014-12-22 13:38:14] BXM 5: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 12
 [2014-12-22 14:30:46] BXM 7: SPI RX error 0, read 0 of 81
 [2014-12-22 14:30:46] BXM 7 failure, disabling!
 [2014-12-22 14:30:46] BXM 7: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 11
 [2014-12-22 14:30:46] BXM 7: SPI TX error -4, sent 0 of 12

regards

No one had an idea?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
only 2 posts and never seen again. This fixed my updating and time table. Thanks for solving one of the problems I just ran into using updates. This fixed the problem thanks again.
https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer-binaries/tree/master/AntS1
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Здpaвcтвyйтe . Увaжaeмыe cпeциaлиcты, мнe нyжнa пoмoщь. имeю scyipt Asik нe мoгy нaйти нyжнyю вepcию Cgminera для eгo paбoты.
Asik пoдключeн к кoмпьютepy c виндoвc7, ycтaнoвлeны дpaйвepa для Serial Port =>> Com1
Кaкaя вepcия нyжнa cgminera и кaкoй cинтaкcиc в bat нyжeн ?

Пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa, yжe 3 дня мyчaюcь ....
Пpoбoвaл Cgminer Zeus - oн нe видит com пopты к кoтopым пoдключeн Asik

Paбoтaeт тoлькo BFGMiner - нo eгo paбoтa мeня нe ycтpaивaeт , нyжeн CGminer

Eдинcтвeннaя вepcия CGminer кoтopaя yвидeлa ASik былo 3.1.1 -  нo этa вepcия нe yмeeт paбoтaть чepeз пpoкcи, a мнe нeoбxoдимo имeннo чepeз пpoкcи

Oчeнь пpoшy вaшeй пoмoщи.
legendary
I also now noticed there is a bug in LSTime that was mentioned earlier, the time isn't displayed properly.

Thanks for the update Smiley
Yeah a fix for that is looking unlikely now ... I've been looking into it in the last few hours ...

They changed the code that outputs the "Last Share Time" somewhere recently between Ant S1 versions.

So it makes it a bit beyond silly having the API break it's extremely reliable backward compatibility for a silly change like that ...
If it was a new field, that's no issue to add to my API hack/fix, but changing an existing field from a unix time number to a h:m:s string is a problem.

The new binary works great!

I got it back to a normal appearance rather than just the UNIX timestamp.

vi /usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cgminer.lua

Find the part where it says: "--lst_date = os.date("%c", lst)" and get rid of comment (the --).

Had to do a reboot to get the change to show, buy you guys here probably know a better solution to reload luci/lua/whatever it is. I'm very new to all of this so hope it was somewhat helpful.

if lst == "0" then
            lst_date = "Never"
         else
            --lst_date = os.date("%c", lst)
           lst_date = lst
         end

To:

if lst == "0" then
            lst_date = "Never"
         else
            lst_date = os.date("%c", lst)
            --lst_date = lst
         end

Pages:
Jump to: