Pages:
Author

Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS - page 2. (Read 17920 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will it get on other exchanges soon as well?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Thanks for helping choose the new logo everyone,

ANN is officially updated

nice , looks good Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Thanks for helping choose the new logo everyone,

ANN is officially updated
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So vortex is the new name. I will edit the code for Vortex. Is there a logo ready?

nice to have you back dev.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So vortex is the new name. I will edit the code for Vortex. Is there a logo ready?

sounds like great news. good to have you back!
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
OK. Could u please send me the different resolutions of the logo to [email protected]

Just messaged you on IRC, a few bits need to be discussed.  Yes, Ill send you everything, you need but still waiting for designer.
Activity: 560
OK. Could u please send me the different resolutions of the logo to [email protected]
Activity: 710
Precise logo hasn't been chosen, the winning designer produced several designs

https://www.cortex7.net/gfx/bitcointalk/logo_comps/vortex/index.html

and will upload all the files today.
dude it was over the 21st stop w the run around

I haven't returned yet but I try to keep up with this thread when I get time.
I have other commitments too. The way u make it sound is as if I don't have my own freedom and I need to oblige to u. All know that the expo was over on 21st. That doesn't mean that I need to get back same day right?
You are making it sound as if u have paid me and gave me a time limit. I have not been paid shit and hold just a small stake but I am still contributing to this as my goodwill.

You are not obliged to do anything and I completely trust in you and your seriousness since I have been holding and following saffroncoin for a long time and what some tend to forget , many things on vvxx are already finished ! Smiley

Take all the time you need but if you could give somewhat of an eta it would be a nice thing just for us to not be in the dark and know when to expect things to pick up again.

best regards

exoton

Activity: 392
WOW THANKS GREAT ADVICE =)))))

idiots.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I have other commitments too. The way u make it sound is as if I don't have my own freedom and I need to oblige to u. All know that the expo was over on 21st. That doesn't mean that I need to get back same day right?
You are making it sound as if u have paid me and gave me a time limit. I have not been paid shit and hold just a small stake but I am still contributing to this as my goodwill.

Totally agree with him, he's not your cash cow, if you feel like you are not well represented just dump and move on. The reward will come for patient people as usual.

Activity: 191
come on u guys said hell be back the 22nd its now almost the 25th..........

He's been kinda busy, if you didn't know...

http://bitcoinexpo2014.com/#speakers

He was one of the speakers at the Bitcoin Expo in China.

But go ahead and dump, invest in a shitcoin that has endless promises, all hype, and a shitty developer. (Craigscoin is looking pretty good right now Roll Eyes)
come on u guys said hell be back the 22nd its now almost the 25th..........
Activity: 238
SFR dev still out for some days. Not until code is definitively fixed by him.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
News about bittrex listing?
Activity: 772
Pages:
Jump to: