Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease - page 2. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is a wonderful and interesting site. I withdraw without problems. The exchanger works well. The level is constantly increasing.
This is an official thread to present you:
ES-Faucets
a subDomain of BTCNEWZ

UPDATED NEWS
31st May 2019 TRON Faucet gets ADDED !!
3rd June 2019 Offer Bonus Added !!
14rd June 2019 Es-Coin with coinpayments added!!
March 2020 Membership added
1st June 2020 Esxp system added

History
  • We have been running faucets for close to 2 years, we started out with Android apps but soon realize how important it was to be independent with our own domain
  • ES-Faucets, was one of the few early Android apps to allow the users to utilize faucets that slowly fill over time, integrate video advertisement, with a miner and Offer walls
  • From android apps, we have moved to our own domain, end of March'19 and our growth in just a month speak for itself.  Lips sealedhttps://es.btcnewz.com/growth.png

Why US?
There are many faucets, But Let me tell you why we always stand out.  Huh
  • Exceptional Customer Support: We stand out amongst everyone with our exceptional support, we are always here to help our users, make sure their issues are resolved and looked after
  • More than a faucet website; We are a whole network, we provide daily updates in the cryptocurrency space, We have integrated our faucets with blockfolio (app coming soon) so you can stay up-to-date not just with your Faucet earning but your investments too.
  • Website + Android apps: You don't have to earn crypto just on desktop you can do so on the go; with easy to use android apps, beautifully integrated with the website, and also with extra earning potentials (e.g video ads and more)  
  • We pay users right on the blockchain; so the crypto you earn is fully yours; with very low withdrawal threshold to your coinbase account as well.
  • Our very own coin ES-Coin let you earn many bonuses; and has been integrated into the website to give benefit to ESCoin holders at different areas of the website.  
  • Almost Unlimited earning Opportunities; ES-Faucets has Exchange, Offer Walls, Surveys, Miner, Video Advertisement, Polls, LeaderBoard, contest Trial product signup. We work with Affiliate links from High-End retailers like Amazon, to give our users good quality products to try for Free and Earn Cryptocurrency while doing so.
  • Quick payout, 12+coins, and always eager to add new user favorite coins have allowed us to be the favorite of many users ...
  • I can Go on and on, But it would be easier to Try It Yourself  Wink

Current Stats:
7,656 Registered Users
1,116,203 Completed Claims
231,767,195 Coins Sent
38,400Total user visits

Please take some time to check out our faucet and parent website: BTC NEWZ
Any questions or comments, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for your time.
Es-Faucet is the best place to make money online
Es faucets is one of the best crypto faucet sites, although they have high withdrawal for some of their 13 active cryptos, it turns easier each time because as you claim daily, you get bonus percentage. Also when you do offers you get bonus percentage, and by claiming an accumulating es-coins you also get bonus percentage. In conclusion I like it very much and have already withdrawn to faucetpay and coinbase, the screenshot here shows for faucetpay proof. Thanks beforehand. Tried to post payment proof but couldn't figure how.
Activity: 153
ESXP IS LIVE!!!
TOOO MANY NEW THINGS TO UPDATE EVERYONE! SO PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK EVERY PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BRAND NEW OXYNX MEMBERSHIP - THE ULTIMATE MEMBER WITH THE BEST EARNING AND MOST PERKS POSSIBLE

NEW FEATURE:

Onyx membership 
ESXP system 
A BRAND NEW BONUS PAGE
A new Category in Marketplace
Hello everyone, this is a UNIQUE OFFER

We have some exciting news, we will be introducing a new Experience System to help our users who are active on the website earn more bonus and perks on the website. You will get Xp Points for claiming and doing offers, These points will not be based on your escoin it will just be based on your experience, and will never decrease.

Before Implementing this new system, we want to hear from our Users!.

We want our users to suggest us, Bonuses, Features, Perks or rewards that they want to see associated with the points. e.g. When you reach level 10 new faucet open up.

So BE UNIQUE,  BE CREATIVE  and send us your suggestion through Contact Page

The admins will chose the best ideas and add them to the next poll. Top 3 ideas to get the most votes will WIN Rewards shown below:

1 Million Escoin and 3 month of Free Gold Membership
750K Escoin and 3 month of Free Silver Membership
500K Escoin and 3 month of Free Iron Membership
So Don't wait! and Submit your Ideas now using Contact Page
We have made the decision to move the claim to every 30 min, there are few reasons

• For the sanity of our users, going through 13 faucets again and again was becoming very tiring for our users.
  • The Earning remains the same, whether users claim every 5 min  for 6 times , or if they claim every 30 min. Infact the amount will be higher with less work because the earning accumulates.
  • We are planning to adding more faucets there are so many exciting cryptocurrencies out there so we want everyone to get the opportunity for it.

Any questions please feel free to ask
Microwallet payments has been introduced + membership ENJOY  Grin

Thank you for adding microwallets like FaucetPay and ExpressCrypto as withdrawal option. It will definitely attract more users to your site.

My withdrawal was sent to FaucetPay within 10 minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/FiqJiYH.png

NO worries we definitely see the benefit of them now

Thank you for posting payment proof
Activity: 166
Merit: 15

Thank you for adding microwallets like FaucetPay and ExpressCrypto as withdrawal option. It will definitely attract more users to your site.

My withdrawal was sent to FaucetPay within 10 minutes.

Grin Grin
Great one ,13 coinns to claim in less than 5 min there is a PTC a video offers bonuses ,and the site looks compare to others it like haven and hell Wink Grin

Hey Thank you appreciate the feedback Smiley
 Grin Grin
Great one ,13 coinns to claim in less than 5 min there is a PTC a video offers bonuses ,and the site looks compare to others it like haven and hell Wink Grin
Really love esfaucets easy to use quick and the Android apps for the individual faucets gives this site 10/10 in my nook

Thank You Smiley really appreciate the feedback
Really love esfaucets easy to use quick and the Android apps for the individual faucets gives this site 10/10 in my nook
Although there are still some design changes I would make (that floating banner ad you have to close is annoying, for instance) you guys are doing nice work and I hope you are doing well.

At this time we don’t have space on CryptoNinja.co but we will keep you in mind for the future. Sadly hits are way down despite a lot of effort put into SEO so you wouldn’t see much of a traffic increase anyway.

Let’s hope traffic picks up again like December 2017!

Hey Thanks for getting back to us

If you need any help with advertisement let us know you can always email us at [email protected]
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Although there are still some design changes I would make (that floating banner ad you have to close is annoying, for instance) you guys are doing nice work and I hope you are doing well.

At this time we don’t have space on CryptoNinja.co but we will keep you in mind for the future. Sadly hits are way down despite a lot of effort put into SEO so you wouldn’t see much of a traffic increase anyway.

Let’s hope traffic picks up again like December 2017!
Activity: 2
[ES
Es-Faucet is up to date with all her payout. Thanks! I just received my withdrawals of LC, Doges, DGB and OX. you are credibly trusted!
Why US?
  • Exceptional Customer Support: We stand out amongst everyone with our exceptional support, we are always here to help our users, make sure their issues are resolved and looked after
  • More than a faucet website; We are a whole network, we provide daily updates in the cryptocurrency space, We have integrated our faucets with blockfolio (app coming soon) so you can stay up-to-date not just with your Faucet earning but your investments too.
  • Website + Android apps: You don't have to earn crypto just on desktop you can do so on the go; with easy to use android apps, beautifully integrated with the website, and also with extra earning potentials (e.g video ads and more)  
  • We pay users right on the blockchain; so the crypto you earn is fully yours; with very low withdrawal threshold to your coinbase account as well.
  • Our very own coin ES-Coin let you earn many bonuses; and has been integrated into the website to give benefit to ESCoin holders at different areas of the website.  
  • Almost Unlimited earning Opportunities; ES-Faucets has Exchange, Offer Walls, Surveys, Miner, Video Advertisement, Polls, LeaderBoard, contest Trial product signup. We work with Affiliate links from High-End retailers like Amazon, to give our users good quality products to try for Free and Earn Cryptocurrency while doing so.
  • Quick payout, 12+coins, and always eager to add new user favorite coins have allowed us to be the favorite of many users ...

Current Stats:
7,656 Registered Users
231,767,195 Coins Sent
38,400Total user visits

Thank you for your time.
[/quote]
Activity: 2
[ES

Why US?

Current Stats:
7,656 Registered Users
231,767,195 Coins Sent
38,400Total user visits

Thank you for your time.
[/quote]
Thank you esfaucet for another successful withdrowal

no worries Thank You for being a valued member Smiley

We are very close to hitting 100,000 members and it wouldn't be possible without you guys

Thank you So much!
Activity: 5
Thank you esfaucet for another successful withdrowal
Pages:
Jump to: