Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease - page 6. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Site not working?

really sorry there was a small maintenance break but now everything is back to normal Smiley
Activity: 282
Site not working?
Activity: 1
These guys are really good. Very professional, Very quick payment, and your crypto keeps adding up even if you log out of your computer for a while! The ES-Coin itself is also super useful! You can use it to get bonuses on coins and it can be bought or earned! We're all headed towards a bright future with a lot of crypto, and this site has the most diverse options I've seen thus far! Everything from Satoshi, to XRP, to Dogecoin, even to ES-Coin itself, there's something for everyone here.
Activity: 2
Wonderful project! The project is diverse, everyone will find their advantages. I like cryptocurrency cranes. Good referral system. Be sure to join! Quickly enough, you can get the valves at least a conclusion. I like project! I continue to work here with pleasure!
bump Smiley

please check out our payment proofs here : https://foxyrating.com/en/review-33769-es-faucet
Hi guys!

Is es.btcnewz.com still working or is it already SCAM?

For a long time (more than a month) I worked at es.btcnewz.com and everything was fine.
However, since June 16, I cannot login to my account.
I tried to login from different browsers.

Script: es.btcnewz.com/user/login
After entering the e-mail, pass, reCaptcha solving, and clicking on the "Sing in" button, there does not redirect to my dashboard without any error messages.
Just the  login  interface is frizzen and nothing happens.

The password recovery procedure did not fix this situation.

Why can’t I login to my account?
How can I restore access?

By the way, the e-mail  [email protected] (see on https://es.btcnewz.com/privacy) does not work!

In response to the e-mail, a message is received as follows:
-------
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces
-------

How to contact technical support?

What would it all mean? ...

hey Sorry i think i replied to you on youtube/twitter i forgot but it was few days ago and I mentioned there reach out to us on [email protected] with your email (on account) or username and we will get it fixed ; you can even msg here if you like but somewhere where we can ask questions about your account Smiley please reach out to us instead of posting on multiple forums

Hi!
I wrote on your e-mail.

Please correct the address that was published on es.btcnewz.com/privacy.

yep already mentioned that to the programming department
Hi guys!

For a long time (more than a month) I worked at es.btcnewz.com and everything was fine.

After entering the e-mail, pass, reCaptcha solving, and clicking on the "Sing in" button, there does not redirect to my dashboard without any error messages.

By the way, the e-mail  [email protected] (see on https://es.btcnewz.com/privacy) does not work!

-------
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces
-------

hey Sorry i think i replied to you on youtube/twitter i forgot but it was few days ago and I mentioned there reach out to us on [email protected] with your email (on account) or username and we will get it fixed ; you can even msg here if you like but somewhere where we can ask questions about your account Smiley please reach out to us instead of posting on multiple forums

Hi!
I wrote on your e-mail.

Please correct the address that was published on es.btcnewz.com/privacy.
Hi guys!

-------
-------

Hi guys!

-------
-------

Quick updates:

• FoxyRating moved our faucet from new to: Promising! Please keep posting your payout to foxyreviews: https://foxyrating.com/en/review-33769-es-faucet
  • We are very close to reaching 20,000 users  and we couldn't be more happy to be part of Faucets reaching so many users at a fast pace; Thank you everyone!
With the amount of Interest in users purchasing Es-Coins, we have paired up with Coinpayments to make purchasing even easier. Now You can use Coinpayments check to purchase Es-coins with a huge variety of coins and with the quantity of your choice!  Grin
Yo mate it's me again, what about a weekly lottery system in which we can buy tickets with es coins ? Can i get some es coins for each suggestion LOL  Grin Grin Grin

its a good idea.

The way, escoin was developed on the website, how you will see it more being shaped as well is like a utility token, We rather not have people gamble their token away,I will speak to the admins see if something may be possible in the future Smiley

But atm we are more looking towards adding more utility for es-coins on the website
Activity: 9
Yo mate it's me again, what about a weekly lottery system in which we can buy tickets with es coins ? Can i get some es coins for each suggestion LOL  Grin Grin Grin

I like their faucet because of many unique ideas, like how we can build up our daily bonus, now thats awesome cuz before i had to wait 3 months something to get 100% bonus ,

Undecided im not really a fan of lottery tbh but if they like it then maybe they should go for it

I really wish they had more unique stuff Maybe play more on the marketplace lol
Activity: 12

Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley

that is not a bad option Smiley
So i spoke to my programmers, they were amazing enough to utilize your suggestion and add a useful function under your profile page where it shows the referral
https://imgur.com/ueyWdLe

thanks for that quick action and solution  Grin

Hey We have awesome programmers Wink thats for sure Cheesy
Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley

So i spoke to my programmers, they were amazing enough to utilize your suggestion and add a useful function under your profile page where it shows the referral

thanks for that quick action and solution  Grin

Will there be a option too see whether our refs are active? It'd be great  Smiley
Received my first payment, keep up the good work Cheesy

Glad to know that , please feel free to post your payment proof Smiley and also be rewarded through special offers

I loe this faucet page

Thank You Smiley
Activity: 8
I loe this faucet page
Pages:
Jump to: