Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease - page 8. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Minimum withdrawal has changed to a higher limit. Will it change often?

the withdrawal limits are due to transaction fees on the networks going up and since we get like 50-100+ transactions everyday we wanted to save a bit on transaction fees hope you understand

I understand. So it will go up or down depending on transaction fees.

side note: hey we included the timer u mentioned Smiley

Great  Smiley
Activity: 153

the withdrawal limits are due to transaction fees on the networks going up and since we get like 50-100+ transactions everyday we wanted to save a bit on transaction fees hope you understand

side note: hey we included the timer u mentioned Smiley
I like your weekly bonus.  Smiley   It would be nice if you add to that bonus page something like "Your next weekly bonus is in ? days" or "Your next weekly bonus is on 2019/??/??"

thats a good idea Mario Smiley ill bring it up with our programmers today would definitely help to know when to claim next Cheesy
I like your weekly bonus.  Smiley   It would be nice if you add to that bonus page something like "Your next weekly bonus is in ? days" or "Your next weekly bonus is on 2019/??/??"
Activity: 313
Merit: 5
thanx now working
cannot sign up getting below error

Your Referral Code does not match.

i dont have any referral code

could you send a screenshot to support
also please try to sign up on our main page : https://www.btcnewz.com (register top right corner) or https://es.btcnewz.com/

really sorry for the inconvenience :/ double checked don't seem to be getting this msg which browser you might be using?
Activity: 313
Merit: 5
cannot sign up getting below error

Your Referral Code does not match.

i dont have any referral code
Excellent multicoin faucet. First payment received.  Smiley  Thank you.
Support allready resent the mail. Works like a charm now. Thank you very much!

good to know Smiley please do refer and tell other people about it, I believe our faucet has alot of potential just need proper audience
Activity: 282
Support allready resent the mail. Works like a charm now. Thank you very much!
Lokks like a nice faucet. But the exchange option doesnt work for me. When i try to exchange a currency, i only get a white box with "OK" but the exchange doenst happen?

thats weird, sorry to hear that, if you don't mind maybe contacting support with a screenshot we should have it looked after pretty quick Smiley

Thank you for your answer.

This time a got a message "Your account is not yet activated. Please check your email". But i am pretty sure, i activated my account allready. Where can i resend the verification mail?

yes Smiley u need to verify your email in order to use the exchange, you would have received it in your email (check junk too) if not then when you try loggin in you can ask it to be resent or msg support and they wil send you the activation link as well Smiley

cheers
Lokks like a nice faucet. But the exchange option doesnt work for me. When i try to exchange a currency, i only get a white box with "OK" but the exchange doenst happen?

thats weird, sorry to hear that, if you don't mind maybe contacting support with a screenshot we should have it looked after pretty quick Smiley

Thank you for your answer.

This time a got a message "Your account is not yet activated. Please check your email". But i am pretty sure, i activated my account allready. Where can i resend the verification mail?

You have many good features to your website and you are using them as an advertising pro which is good. Your website at first glace is certainly not your average faucet. Websites like this are quality and what faucets should be in the first place. I like that you offer different crypto, this helps build awareness to other useful crypto and even I myself have found out about crypto I never knew about before through facuets. Facuets can be very useful sources of information if implemented properly. As long as you bring in the traffic you will success with this. It is nice to see how different sites are made and learn from them. Smiley

Hey thank you, loved your reply.

We hope to make this faucet an amazing place for all crypto lovers, not only provide good earning but also provide education about crypto currency
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
You have many good features to your website and you are using them as an advertising pro which is good. Your website at first glace is certainly not your average faucet. Websites like this are quality and what faucets should be in the first place. I like that you offer different crypto, this helps build awareness to other useful crypto and even I myself have found out about crypto I never knew about before through facuets. Facuets can be very useful sources of information if implemented properly. As long as you bring in the traffic you will success with this. It is nice to see how different sites are made and learn from them. Smiley
Very good multicoin faucet.  Smiley Maybe in the future, you could add another claiming verifier besides google recaptcha. Sometimes recaptcha isn't working.

got it appreciate the suggestion will definately look into it Smiley
Very good multicoin faucet.  Smiley Maybe in the future, you could add another claiming verifier besides google recaptcha. Sometimes recaptcha isn't working.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
We already have Basic attention toke faucet check it out: Bat Faucet   Smiley
I guess you dont read my post but quote it Cheesy
I sad above i like to see BAT faucet Cheesy

regards
Pages:
Jump to: