Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ES-Faucets - Earn Crypto with Ease - page 7. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Received my first payment, keep up the good work Cheesy
Activity: 153
Rejoice everyone! another bonus added, now users are able to get Bonus from doing Offers as well!
just started yesterday and looks like a promising site but i didnt get the ratio of exchanges, for example how ltc is more valuable than eth Huh

Hey Nihontofw , actually we grab our exchange values through coinmarketcap or coingecko its a api so we have nothing to do with the exchange rate prices itself, but i understand what you mean.

So eth is in gwei which 1 Eth = 1000000000 Gwei so 1e9
and litecoin is in litoshi which 1 LTC = 100000000 Litoshi so 1e8

Hope you see the difference and it answers your question Smiley

Activity: 12
just started yesterday and looks like a promising site but i didnt get the ratio of exchanges, for example how ltc is more valuable than eth Huh
Activity: 9
love this website, they always got amazing things going on Smiley and with the recent surge in crypto its awesome watching live Crypto prices Cheesy

https://www.btcnewz.com/en/live-crypto-currencies-updates

lol u just leave it open and it keeps updating without refreshing Smiley love this website

Activity: 1
This faucet is good. The sheer number of coins to choose from makes it more than worthwhile. You will be able to get a payout every couple of days, maybe faster if you do all the offers! Highly recommended.
You seem to be doing very well. There is a lot of substance to your website with the prices and earning methods. A big jump from just a faucet site. I hope you add more and more currencies then maybe I might use your site, right now I use coingecko. Maybe you can also add the exchanges it is on?

hey yes we are trying our best, I know there are many faucets out there, we really want to stand out.  We want our users to earn different coins and we want to introduce many new and unique ones (we recently introduced Tron). We are working to introduce other uses on the website so it is more than the just a faucets its  place where we can learn more about cryptocurrency and meet all their daily uses.

btw Smiley i used coingecko alot as well thats why we put something similar on check it out

https://www.btcnewz.com/en/cryptocurrency-converter
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
You seem to be doing very well. There is a lot of substance to your website with the prices and earning methods. A big jump from just a faucet site. I hope you add more and more currencies then maybe I might use your site, right now I use coingecko. Maybe you can also add the exchanges it is on?
Activity: 282
Recieved my second payment. Thank you and keep up the good work
ES-Faucet Has Added TRON to its list of Faucets to claim from

Join ES-Faucets NOW! and Start Earning Tron PLUS 12 other amazing cryptocurrencies.
WOW GOOD FAUCET!!!

Thank You please try it out and refer other people as well Smiley
Activity: 6
WOW GOOD FAUCET!!!
Another payment received, fast and easy  Smiley  And it's great to have now two claim verification options (Recaptcha and Solvemedia)  Smiley

Yes, we did take advice from the users here and don't worry you will be getting many many more withdrawals in the future Smiley

if you do have some time, we are requesting users to post about their withdrawals here so we can build our credibility

FoxyRating: ES-Faucet Review
Activity: 42
Another payment received, fast and easy  Smiley  And it's great to have now two claim verification options (Recaptcha and Solvemedia)  Smiley
Great Faucets, fast payouts. Make sure to Download the apps for the fastest gathering of crypto! You will be able to withdraw every couple of days.

Hey Tatythai thank you for taking the time to speak positively about us Smiley we really appreciate your feedback
Great Faucets, fast payouts. Make sure to Download the apps for the fastest gathering of crypto! You will be able to withdraw every couple of days.
ES-Faucets is superior to other faucet sites for the simple reason that they are all there on dashboard. You don't have to go to various "moon" pages or others to figure out where the faucet for a particular coin is. It's all integrated. Very good faucet site.

hey Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate it . Yes when i initially started with the other company i was so lost, didn't even find all the websites for some time and then the hassle of switching back and forth really got to me so when I decided about ES-Faucets i really wanted everything to flow very smoothly, like the apps, miner, special offers and all the different coins. and biggest thing to be able to exchange between them free of charge Smiley
ES-Faucets is superior to other faucet sites for the simple reason that they are all there on dashboard. You don't have to go to various "moon" pages or others to figure out where the faucet for a particular coin is. It's all integrated. Very good faucet site.
Received my first payment of ltc yesterday. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

thank u , and we plan to Smiley

we do appreciate you posting your payment proof, offcourse that gets rewarded too in our special offers so if you do get the opportunity to do so Smiley post your payments
Activity: 282
Received my first payment of ltc yesterday. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: