Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 35. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Two games tonight on EURO2016 so lets see:

France is with 2 wins are already in next stage so they will rest some playeres, with split points, 1 for each side will be good for both teams, so i think that on this game will no winner, draw is a litle risky choice but one is sure - goals, under 2.5 for this game.

About game Romania - Albania, away team didnt deserved to play on this EURO2016, UEFA give them place and now all see how terible football they play, bettle for 3rd position and next stage will go to Romania, even 1 point is all that Romania need on this match, so my pick will be draw no bet Romania.
I must agree with you albania dosent deserve a place after all of those scandals in groups,but i guess shitlike uefa is on their side
confirming your bet on on romania Smiley maybe going clearly on romania for a win
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Two games tonight on EURO2016 so lets see:

France is with 2 wins are already in next stage so they will rest some playeres, with split points, 1 for each side will be good for both teams, so i think that on this game will no winner, draw is a litle risky choice but one is sure - goals, under 2.5 for this game.

About game Romania - Albania, away team didnt deserved to play on this EURO2016, UEFA give them place and now all see how terible football they play, bettle for 3rd position and next stage will go to Romania, even 1 point is all that Romania need on this match, so my pick will be draw no bet Romania.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I am backing Romania in the match against Albania. Albania is at the bottom of their group and has faced heartbreaking loss in past matches. Romania needs this match to qualify for round of 16. Both the teams desperately needs a win in this match. 
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hello guys, I want to share my 3rd Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 3rd single bet will be the match between  BELGIUM v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

Starting date and time: 18.06.2016  20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569794?ref=tipster7

Match: BELGIUM v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Betting option: Total corners ( Over 10.5 )
Odd: @ 1.78
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02670 (26.70 mbtc)

Proof:

At least I saw four games last Belgian is always a lot of corners for this match I placed a bet of corner kicks over 10.5
I think it is less risky mainly Belgium had to play aggressively to take  3 points

I think this is just a matter of luck I'm optimistic in the first round to win the bet as both teams made 7 corner kicks so it only takes 4 corner kicks again but in fact there are only 10 corner kicks until the game ends. very bad but that's the game anything can happen  Smiley

Interesting choice indeed. I think odd is quite good as well and sometimes it is more fun to watch the match and follow corners rather than waiting for score Smiley I will try it in one of my bets soon.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 3rd Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 3rd single bet will be the match between  BELGIUM v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

Starting date and time: 18.06.2016  20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569794?ref=tipster7

Match: BELGIUM v REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Betting option: Total corners ( Over 10.5 )
Odd: @ 1.78
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02670 (26.70 mbtc)

Proof:

At least I saw four games last Belgian is always a lot of corners for this match I placed a bet of corner kicks over 10.5
I think it is less risky mainly Belgium had to play aggressively to take  3 points

I think this is just a matter of luck I'm optimistic in the first round to win the bet as both teams made 7 corner kicks so it only takes 4 corner kicks again but in fact there are only 10 corner kicks until the game ends. very bad but that's the game anything can happen  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
For todays 2 matches i made a parlay:

Switzerland vs France -- 2
Romania vs Albania -- Draw no bet 1

Good luck!

For me the first match is really critical because both teams are qualified for the second round they might even go with second squads this time,france won both matches in the 90th minute,so it will be hard
Activity: 714
For todays 2 matches i made a parlay:

Switzerland vs France -- 2
Romania vs Albania -- Draw no bet 1

Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
Have you seen Cristiano Ronaldo underperform in two consecutive matches when he is playing for Real Madrid? I haven't seen him play so poorly in Spain or in the Champions League but somehow he always fails with the Portugal national team. You might call this just bad luck or something but I think people are not happy with how he behaves while at the Portugal squad. Ronaldo is an exceptional footballer and has a great talent but sometimes his haughtiness takes the better of him I guess. I don't think Portugal deserves to progress further with this play of theirs.
Activity: 966
ronaldo score but it was off side
How they play really they dont deserve to go in next round

Maybe it should have been counted. When Spain scores by two following off-side, and it gets accepted, when there's only one, there's no reason when there's only one off-side that it don't get counted Roll Eyes...
That not how it work , maybe the referee didn't spotted offside from the Spain goal that you mention.
The fact is Ronaldo is clearly offside when his fellow teammate crossed the free kick to him. Good desicion by referee , I never doubt about it.
And I don't know why such a experience player couldn't stay on side just in time .
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/

Ronaldo missing penalty sealed the deal for Portugal in this match basicly,i had some coins droped for game under 0.5.
Really disappointed about the ronaldo penalty Portugal should have finished one of their many chances, and feel bad for Ronaldo nothing went his way, missed a penalty too.

Too much hope in Ronaldo so when he failed to score all the blame it's a regular thing in the game
a person may not always play perfectly after all, there is still opportunity in the next game
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Maybe it should have been counted. When Spain scores by two following off-side, and it gets accepted, when there's only one, there's no reason when there's only one off-side that it don't get counted Roll Eyes...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Ronaldo missing penalty sealed the deal for Portugal in this match basicly,i had some coins droped for game under 0.5.
Really disappointed about the ronaldo penalty Portugal should have finished one of their many chances, and feel bad for Ronaldo nothing went his way, missed a penalty too.
Activity: 714

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Is it just me or no one has ever tried to bet on the exact score of a match that almost everyone knows who is going to win? I mean, you could place a 5 mbtc bet on a 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 and will cost you only a good 15 mbtc, while the returns for you will be big and still a profit. Can someone answer me? That might sound silly, but the profits are insane if you'd ask me.

Because everything can happen. Who would have said that Spain-Turkey would end 3-0, as the Belgium-Éire. Most of the time it is risky, and you have to bet more than you'll win to be sure to win.

That's right, my idea was insane Grin Anywas, I tried it with 1 mBtc bet on each results possible in favor of Portugal. Just trying to see whether this would work for me or not.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Is it just me or no one has ever tried to bet on the exact score of a match that almost everyone knows who is going to win? I mean, you could place a 5 mbtc bet on a 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 and will cost you only a good 15 mbtc, while the returns for you will be big and still a profit. Can someone answer me? That might sound silly, but the profits are insane if you'd ask me.

Because everything can happen. Who would have said that Spain-Turkey would end 3-0, as the Belgium-Éire. Most of the time it is risky, and you have to bet more than you'll win to be sure to win.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
legendary
Activity: 1073
Iceland vs Hungary

Hard to predict, but I think first half will be a goaless draw then we will see a whole action in second half.

I think both gonna score and game will end 2-1 by someone

Both teams to score is very nice to choose on this game

WON BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Yes was a good pick, and I failed in my half time draw, but at least I didn't pick a winner
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This is my 3rd bet for EURO this week!
The 3rd single bet will be the match between Portugal vs Austria

Starting date and time: 12.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569802?ref=tipster6

Match: Portugal vs Austria
Betting option: Portugal to win
Odd: 1.74
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.02640 (26.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
Portugal needs absolutely to win this match in way to earn an access to the next round. Austria is not so good and change that Portugal could win is so good.
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Iceland vs Hungary

Hard to predict, but I think first half will be a goaless draw then we will see a whole action in second half.

I think both gonna score and game will end 2-1 by someone

Both teams to score is very nice to choose on this game

WON BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Pages:
Jump to: