Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 37. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 3rd pick (6th total) for EURO this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Cezch Republik - Croatia
Starting date and time: 17.06.2016 18:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569784?ref=tipster1

Match: Cezch Republik - Croatia
Betting option: Over and away 1.5
Odd: 2.62
Stake: 0.02 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.052 (52.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I chose this pick because the Croatians proved they are better in any aspect, all around the pitch. As for Czechs, they lost barely from Spain, and almost everything will depend from Cech. I expect here attractive football with eventually win from Croatia.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
for my last bet of the week I'm going for Belgium v Republic of Ireland match !!
You can bet here ! https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569794?ref=tipster4

Event: Belgium v Republic of Ireland
3 Way  Draw @ 3.40
 Stake: 15.00 mBTC
51.00 mBTC - Potential win

Proof:

Reasons: these are two good teams and while Belgium may be a bit overrated I would expect a draw this time around simply due to the amazing defence on both sides under 2.5 is also a good bet imho
legendary
I don`t see a lot bets for the last game of the day, Spain - Turkey. I believe there won`t be any surpise and it will be an easy 3 points for Spain.

true spain should win handicap it -1.75 if you want extra odds should still be good to go imho
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Italy have a great team ! And tactical coach "conti" , beating belguim and sweden with tactical games .
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I don`t see a lot bets for the last game of the day, Spain - Turkey. I believe there won`t be any surpise and it will be an easy 3 points for Spain.
legendary
Activity: 1073
This is my 1st bet for EURO this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between Italy vs Sweden

Starting date and time: 12.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569792?ref=tipster6

Match: Italy vs Sweden
Betting option: Italy to win
Odd: 1.92
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03829 (38.29mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
I've choosed this match because I think that Italy will win easily against Sweden. More of this, it needs at least other 3 points in way to earn the access to the next round, and, after that this team has won against Belgium, possibility that Italy will win against Sweden are so high Smiley

Risky bet, Belgium is overrated, as the first game shows, Portugal is inconstant and lacks talented players(even C Ronaldo don't play as good when in the selection) and Italy has great coach and tactics, but lacks individual talents.

I see some upsets in the way
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This is my 1st bet for EURO this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between Italy vs Sweden

Starting date and time: 12.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569792?ref=tipster6

Match: Italy vs Sweden
Betting option: Italy to win
Odd: 1.92
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03829 (38.29mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
I've choosed this match because I think that Italy will win easily against Sweden. More of this, it needs at least other 3 points in way to earn the access to the next round, and, after that this team has won against Belgium, possibility that Italy will win against Sweden are so high Smiley
legendary
hi guys this will be my fifth bet for the euros ! Italy v Sweden match !
you can bet here :  https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569792?ref=tipster4

Event: Italy v Sweden
International: Euro Cup, Group E
3 Way X @ 3.07
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential win:46.04 mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: Italy would be the obvious choice here but keeping in mind swedens first performance the side seem very inspired and ibrahimovic especially has a lot to prove after his claims so against a tough Italian defence a draw is a reasonable option ! gl and happy betting !
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
draw no bet Croatia would be a good option personally but for the Spanish match id handicap them -1.75 what do you think ... ?
I agree with you on this 2 picks,there will be lots of goals on euro today
i have a good feeling Cheesy

Cheesy I had it too Grin spain need to put on the show here or its never lol their fans are waiting pateintly tho Cheesy score should be 1-3 to spain imho Cheesy
Well Spain has an incredible team by names,but there game is awful ,before euro they lost against georgia and that is there worst loss in history
georgia is listed 144 on fifa rankings
legendary
draw no bet Croatia would be a good option personally but for the Spanish match id handicap them -1.75 what do you think ... ?

Cheesy I had it too Grin spain need to put on the show here or its never lol their fans are waiting pateintly tho Cheesy score should be 1-3 to spain imho Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
In Italy vs Sweden match, I am backing Italy. They have shown a great performance in their last matches. Their win against Belgium was a demonstration of their capabilities and potential.

The logic would make me think the same thing, but Ukraine lost against Northern Ireland... Italy can still make a draw or even lose. Since yesterday (the 16/06/2016 by the way, I know why I was so unlucky), I'm sure of nothing Undecided...
I'm backing Italy too but even the odds would tell you the match could be a draw.For the parley purpose I'm confused about Cezh Republic vs Crotia ,this again seems like a draw match.

Czech Republic-Croatia is the match I'm the most sure of. My main problem is Spain against Turkey, but I hope they'll show what they're capable of. I'm a bit skeptical about Italy, but they should beat Sweden, less strong than Belgium in theory.
What are your thoughts about Czech vs Crotia match ? I want to bet on Crotia ,since you're very sure about it please give me some insights.About the Spain and Turkey match,I'd say blindly go with Spain since its the next closest team predicted to win Euro 16 after Germany France and England.

I think that you need to watch the match in order to predict. I watched Turkey-Croatia, and Croatia litteraly dominated Turkey. Czech Republic was apparently also absent against Spain, but that's one of the few matchs I didn't watched, so I can't say. It's a crucial match for Croatia, to take the leading place if they beat Spain, or because of the goal difference if the meeting between the two giants of the group ends with a draw. I don't want to make you make a bet that you would lose, so use your head. I personally did a parlay with Italy-Croatia-Spain, with odds of 6,11 and a little 0,01BTC bet, I risk close to nothing Wink !

That handicap is way too much.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
In Italy vs Sweden match, I am backing Italy. They have shown a great performance in their last matches. Their win against Belgium was a demonstration of their capabilities and potential.

The logic would make me think the same thing, but Ukraine lost against Northern Ireland... Italy can still make a draw or even lose. Since yesterday (the 16/06/2016 by the way, I know why I was so unlucky), I'm sure of nothing Undecided...
I'm backing Italy too but even the odds would tell you the match could be a draw.For the parley purpose I'm confused about Cezh Republic vs Crotia ,this again seems like a draw match.

Czech Republic-Croatia is the match I'm the most sure of. My main problem is Spain against Turkey, but I hope they'll show what they're capable of. I'm a bit skeptical about Italy, but they should beat Sweden, less strong than Belgium in theory.
What are your thoughts about Czech vs Crotia match ? I want to bet on Crotia ,since you're very sure about it please give me some insights.About the Spain and Turkey match,I'd say blindly go with Spain since its the next closest team predicted to win Euro 16 after Germany France and England.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

legendary

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
what about today's matches
15:00 -- England v Wales
18:00 -- Ukraine v Northern Ireland
21:00 -- Germany v Poland

wins on England and Germany and under 2.5 goals on Ukraine or both team to score

I have some doubts about these matchs. They're tricky to predict. Wales might be under a psychological boost, and England under pressure.
Germany could also lose against Poland, which is a great team when she wants to be one.

well not bad 2 out of 3 games Germany made me bad mode
they didnt score but will see if they improve for last match after that there will not be any errors to make
legendary
Activity: 1484
7 minutes left for germany to score, cant believe its still 0-0 !
its ends and germany can't manage to score a single goal to poland.
0-0 was dissapointing result , with 70% ball possession during second half.
germany missed too much opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: