Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 40. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
For today's last match, the France-Albania butchery, I bet a record amout (for myself) of 87,75 mBTC on the victory of France. Here's the source of my confidence Wink !

ALLEZ LA FRANCE !

Congratulations Erkallys ! That's a nice victory ! France's was not something sure, especially in the middle of the game. I personally doubted of their ability, but as you told us, they'll win, and you were right ! Hopefully, two salvaging goals at 89' and 96' saved you and the Équipe de France ! Enjoy your money, you deserved it Wink !

Why are you congratulating yourself like this lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
For today's last match, the France-Albania butchery, I bet a record amout (for myself) of 87,75 mBTC on the victory of France. Here's the source of my confidence Wink !

ALLEZ LA FRANCE !

Congratulations Erkallys ! That's a nice victory ! France's was not something sure, especially in the middle of the game. I personally doubted of their ability, but as you told us, they'll win, and you were right ! Hopefully, two salvaging goals at 89' and 96' saved you and the Équipe de France ! Enjoy your money, you deserved it Wink !
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
This is my 5th bet for EURO 2016
The match is Romania v Switzerland

The match starts at 15.06.2016 18:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569762?ref=tipster3

Match:Romania v Switzerland
Betting option:Both Teams to Score Yes
Odd: 1.99
Stake: 0.02
Return: 0.0398

1-1 great win today Smiley hehe
2 wins in row Smiley lets go for the third one pretty soon
legendary

ALLEZ LA FRANCE !
Activity: 966
Full Time portugal 1-1 Iceland
The great performance of Iceland keep going , after in group stage they beat Netherlands make them knocked out and not qualified for euro 2016.
Now they can hold draw portugal 1-1.
I was dissapointed portugal can not win the game after they leading first 1-0 in first half .
Also the booking bet are under 3.5, only two yellow cards given in the match.
Another underdog surprised us again . Draw to Portugal is more than enough to Iceland but Ronaldo criticised Iceland for their over celebrated yesterday. We can see that Ronaldo are really frustrated because they didn't get 3 points.
I think Ronaldo should focus more on their next match than hating on Iceland because of their “over celebrate” .
cristiano ronaldo make several shots from outside the penalty box but it is not on target enough.
and most of portugal shots made from outside the box i and think it is not effective.
iceland defend very well and play awesome from the qualification, should we bet for iceland to win euro 2016?not bad odds around @150 Cheesy
It's still early to make decision about Iceland . I know every teams have the chance to win EURO but Iceland's chance are just too small. They can't win game just by defending the whole match.The odds is that damn high is because house know that is almost impossible .
legendary
Second bet of the day and fourteenth of the competition has been made on the match Romania-Switzerland. I chose Romania or Draw. The short explanative post can be found here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 5th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  Russia v Slovakia

Starting date: 15.06.2016

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569768?ref=tipster6

Match: Russia v Slovakia
Betting option:  Slovakia+0.25
Odd: 1.81
Stake: 0.02(20mbtc)
Return: 0.036(36mbtc)

Slovakia knows that if they lose here, they probably finish their Euro trip.
Russia saved a point from England with a lot of luck. Today I believe they will not win.
legendary
For the moment, my bets will surely be something like that :

Russia-Slovakia :  Russia +1
Romania-Switzerland : Romania +2
France-Albania : France

Edit : I continued with Russia +1. The explanations are contained in this post (now with picture proof !).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
today we can expect goals i think
pick two matches for today

Russia v Slovakia
France v Albania

Russian and France to win
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Russia v Slovakia

Starting date and time: 15.06.2016 15:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569768?ref=tipster2

Match: Russia v Slovakia
Betting option: Russia win
Odd: 2.32
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.034 (34mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Russia managed to save one point against England in their first match. Slovakia also showed fine football in their last game but i don`t believe they can save any points again Russia. If Russai wants to make it knockout stages, this is the game they have to win.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Man poor play from Portugal and most lose bet cuz think we all play on win on them never mind lot of matches are still to be won
But i must say that was big surprise for now
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Nice play by Hungary! Hungary wins 2:0!  It was deserved victory Smiley

Yes, they did deserve it, but surely i didn`t see that coming. I guess i am not the only one who was surprised with this result.
legendary
Activity: 1050
The great performance of Iceland keep going , after in group stage they beat Netherlands make them knocked out and not qualified for euro 2016.
I was dissapointed portugal can not win the game after they leading first 1-0 in first half .
Another underdog surprised us again . Draw to Portugal is more than enough to Iceland but Ronaldo criticised Iceland for their over celebrated yesterday. We can see that Ronaldo are really frustrated because they didn't get 3 points.
I think Ronaldo should focus more on their next match than hating on Iceland because of their “over celebrate” .
cristiano ronaldo make several shots from outside the penalty box but it is not on target enough.
and most of portugal shots made from outside the box i and think it is not effective.
iceland defend very well and play awesome from the qualification, should we bet for iceland to win euro 2016?not bad odds around @150 Cheesy
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
The second week of Euro 2016 is starting today/tonight... Which underdog do you think will surprise us this week?
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
This is my 5th bet for EURO 2016
The match is Romania v Switzerland

The match starts at 15.06.2016 18:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569762?ref=tipster3

Match:Romania v Switzerland
Betting option:Both Teams to Score Yes
Odd: 1.99
Stake: 0.02
Return: 0.0398
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 4st bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  Portugal vs Iceland

Starting date: 10.06.2016

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569758?ref=tipster6

Match:Portugal vs Iceland
Betting option:  Total number of bookings: Over 3.5
Odd: 1.74
Stake: 0.015(15mbtc)
Return: 0.026(26mbtc)

referee's Cakir average is 4.00 yellow cards in game- based on 110 international matches
Portugal average in Euro 2016 qualification: 2.5 Per game
Iceland average in Euro 2016 qualification: 1.6 Per game
Total: 4.1
Im going with the statistics today.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Hi Friends!!!

referee's Cakir average is 4.00 yellow cards in game- based on 110 international matches

This is interesting bet cant remember when i saw this bet or similar
Someone place once bet on corners
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi Friends!!!

Activity: 854
Nice play by Hungary! Hungary wins 2:0!  It was deserved victory Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: