Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 38. (Read 40160 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
this is it after final whistle Germany 0-0 Poland and another surprising results again in euro 2016 also i guess majority people will never expect this is could be draw results and lost their bets because most of them pick for Germany such as me
i just need 1 damn corner on the match to win my bet and it didnt came,im just shocked how one moment wasnt a corner and it was a goal kick...the game was pretty okey even if it was 0-0,but still boring without goals
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
this is it after final whistle Germany 0-0 Poland and another surprising results again in euro 2016 also i guess majority people will never expect this is could be draw results and lost their bets because most of them pick for Germany such as me
Same here i do not think the ended will be like this because for me germany can easy win in this game moreover in half time and full time more dominated the game and now Germany and Poland have same points in the group.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
7 minutes left for germany to score, cant believe its still 0-0 !
legendary
Activity: 1652
Looking to remove the Ukraine disaster of my balance with over 1,5 goals on Germany-Poland match. Short and unconvincing explanations.

Ukraine is bad team, I do not want to bet ukraine again
Germany is good team to bet over 2.5 goals. good luck.

Bet in over 2.5 is very risky in this Euro.

Poland is hard team to make goals against, even for big teams like Germany
yes it's true because on 78 minutes the scores 0-0 but i would not losing my hope that Germany would win
because still have chance to made at least 1 goal but i guess these match results would not be over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
Looking to remove the Ukraine disaster of my balance with over 1,5 goals on Germany-Poland match. Short and unconvincing explanations.

Bet in over 2.5 is very risky in this Euro.

Poland is hard team to make goals against, even for big teams like Germany
o_o
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Come on Germany ! I don't see Germany in a serious form in this EURO, in my opinion it won't arrive at quarters of the end ! Anyway, I see many competition this year, hope to see a great Euro Smiley My preferite team anyway is France and I see that my team has some difficult :/.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 6th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  Ukraine v Northern Ireland
Starting date: 16.06.2016

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569776?ref=tipster6

Match: Ukraine v Northern Ireland
Betting option: Northern Ireland +0.75
Odd: 1.87
Stake: 0.015(15mbtc)
Return: 0.028(28mbtc)

North Ireland will give a fight today and I believe they will not lose, and maybe even win this game.

Great job North Ireland Cool

North Ireland amazing Shocked
wow Ukraine could not even get a goal what a shocker
final result: Ukraine 0-2 Northern Ireland
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
Hi Friends!!!

North Ireland will give a fight today and I believe they will not lose, and maybe even win this game.

North Ireland amazing Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi Friends!!!

Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 2nd pick (5th total) for EURO this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Germany - Poland
Starting date and time: 16.06.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569778?ref=tipster1

Match: Germany - Poland
Betting option: 1st half aggregated booking points 11-25
Odd: 3.73
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.055 (55.95mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I chose this pick because this is derby of the group and most of the game will be fought on the middle of the field. I expect to be very open match with a lot of fouls, where they will try to stop at all costs any chance to endanger respective nets.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 1st Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Germany v Poland

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569778?ref=tipster7

Match: Germany v Poland
Betting option: Germany
Odd: 1.59
Stake: 0.020 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.03180 (31.80 mbtc)

Proof:

I'm more interested in taking a safe bet Germany has a great chance today to win agree with some people here
It should be easy to make a profit in this game
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 3rd Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Germany v Poland

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8569778?ref=tipster2

Match: Germany v Poland
Betting option: over 2.5 goals
Odd: 1.77
Stake: 0.020 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.035 (35mbtc)

Proof:
]

Why i choose this match:

Favorite Germany is on one side, Lewandowski in antoher. I believe it is best to bet on total goals which i think will be over 2,5 goals easily. It is the game of the day and great odds for single bet.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
In Germany vs Poland match, I am backing Germany. Germany is a spectacular team with amazing defence and strategies. This is one of the most efficient teams euro and rarely upset their supporters.
legendary
The bet combination of my life : Ukraine ML, Over 8,5 corners, Home win to nil, First corner : Ukraine, Corner matchbet : Ukraine,  First team to score : Ukraine and Both teams to score : No. For all the explanations on my choices, refer to this post Wink !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wow France bearly won this game, i need a win from them and i got it in the 90th minute
so happy Smiley)) made my day Cheesy
Yeah they have had much luck these past couple games they have won both games which not to much confidence. I do not understand tho why they coach of France did not let Pogba and Griezman play.
legendary
I think that for the next match, the result is clear. It will be Ukraine or Draw. Northern Ireland has a very novative 10-0-0 scheme that unfortunately doesn't allow them to score any goal Cheesy ! But the question is : will Ukraine be able to go throught this wall ? I'd like to have your feelings guys.

I prefer to bet on Ukraine to win. Northern Ireland past results may seem good but they were all against weak teams. I prefer betting on Ukraine although their good results are mostly on weak teams. Don't forget that Northern Ireland is not that strong in attacking. They did not even have a shot on goal against Poland in the first game.

That's sure that Ukraine will attack and Northern Ireland defend, but will the attck be superior to the defense ? Anyway, if Ukraine don't win, at least there should have a lot of corners, right ?
Activity: 826
Groupe A : france and switzerland
Groupe B : england and wales
Groupe C : germany and poland
Groupe D: spain and croatie
Groupe F: italy and belguim
Groupe E : portugal and hungary
Pages:
Jump to: