Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11 - page 8. (Read 35171 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Are you going for any hard fork of the coins or let it run for a while. Awaiting to see the website!!
Are there other alternative plans for the coins when too many coins are already de-listed in posw in recent times?

right now i'm going to let it run because it is only on its second year of 5 years of mining but there will be changes for sure in the future.

the ecommerce site is turning out to be a bit of a pain. everything out there is so generic and unoriginal lol.

i may just have to go with a regular template for now until i can find something i can customize better.

the delisting at posw does not really bother me so much because it didn't single out halloween as a bad coin but was just a policy change to the site itself.

i actually feel a bit bad for them. i think the exchange was a nice addition, but i think they took on too much too fast and now they are paying for it, as well as a lot of good coin devs.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hi
hesdeadjim! how work progresses? what's new? Smiley

hello Smiley

the first voting bounty should start Tuesday for Livecoin.

just working out the details but i will post them here and in other Halloween threads before then.

Smiley
it's cool! my voice will be! Cheesy
Activity: 11
Are you going for any hard fork of the coins or let it run for a while. Awaiting to see the website!!
Are there other alternative plans for the coins when too many coins are already de-listed in posw in recent times?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Quite a comeback, holding on to get those eyes come Halloween this year I see Cheesy
hi

hello Smiley

just working out the details but i will post them here and in other Halloween threads before then.

Smiley

Wow !!! thats great.. Nice to see that new things are coming up.
OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

DUE TO POLICY CHANGES, POSWALLET IS DE-LISTING MOST

OF THE COINS CURRENTLY LISTED ON ITS SITE OVER THE NEXT

MONTH OR SO. UNFORTUNATELY, HALLOWEEN WAS ONE OF

THEM. PLEASE WITHDRAW ALL COINS FROM THE SITE BEFORE

06-12-2017.

THANK YOU.

Will the wallet repairs include resolution of display issues?  Any help needed on the website, etc?

The coin is looking good.

i didn't know there were resolution issues. what system are you using?

also i just downloaded the software for the website. i'm going to try OScommerce. i'll let you know if i run into any problems Smiley

A couple things noticed on the Win GUI, running Win7 Pro SP1 (nothing significant, nothing to do with resolution either...): a) The Wallet window background does not extend low enough, so the "total" text is outside (below) that gray color, and is thus invisible with the dark main window background; b) The display option for displaying addresses in transaction list doesn't seem to work (maybe have to restart?) c) The ability to move the menu bar around doesn't seem useful, possibly a negative because the bottom of the menu item window extends into the main window.

oh yeah. that will be part of the wallet overhaul at the end of summer. i will be asking the community about different layouts and features to add or remove. this update will just focus mainly on getting the retageting system back on track to keep the chain from stalling.

when you said resolution i was thinking monitor resolution like it was too squished or stretched out.
Activity: 72

Will the wallet repairs include resolution of display issues?  Any help needed on the website, etc?

also i just downloaded the software for the website. i'm going to try OScommerce. i'll let you know if i run into any problems Smiley

A couple things noticed on the Win GUI, running Win7 Pro SP1 (nothing significant, nothing to do with resolution either...): a) The Wallet window background does not extend low enough, so the "total" text is outside (below) that gray color, and is thus invisible with the dark main window background; b) The display option for displaying addresses in transaction list doesn't seem to work (maybe have to restart?) c) The ability to move the menu bar around doesn't seem useful, possibly a negative because the bottom of the menu item window extends into the main window.

hi

hello Smiley

Smiley
as soon as the latest repairs are done to the wallet, i am going to start working on the website. also 2 voting bounties are coning soon Smiley

Activity: 49
hi
Activity: 72
as soon as the latest repairs are done to the wallet, i am going to start working on the website. also 2 voting bounties are coning soon Smiley

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Love this new announcement page great job for a great coin!!!

thanks. Smiley

Awsome, this is great news hesdeadjim. Waiting to see the new site and also to join the new bounty campaigns. Keep the good work!

thanks. Smiley

Wow!! That's so interesting to here dev.. We are waiting for your updates on the wallets and for sure a community of halloween coin is forming as a support..

thanks. Smiley

i need help with the code on ccminer here is what i got so far.
{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"api-bind": "",
   "statsavg": 20,

"max-log-rate" : 30,
   "quiet" : false,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 2,

"algo" : "x11",

"url" : "ccminer -t 1 -a heavy -o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4350",
   "user" : "josh_194",
   "pass" : "pass"
}

you don't need the json file. the batch file is easier.

ccminer-x64 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4350 -u username.worker name -p password
Hello. how can i setup CPU miner batch file help please,.

The mining instructions were in the first post but i will repost them here

CCMiner GPU Miner Bat File Settings

ccminer-80-x64 -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:35718 -u username -p wallet address

Be sure that the username and wallet address match the those in the conf file

CPUMiner Multi - v1.3.1 Bat File Settings

cpuminer-x64 -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:35718 -u username -p wallet address

Be sure that the username and wallet address match the those in the conf file

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hello. how can i setup CPU miner batch file help please,.

I will help but first tell me whst miner you are using and which pool you are mining from. I will send you the line of code to add or perhaps even upload the .bat file for you just let me know. We need miners to keep this thing alive and the blockchain going well.
Activity: 17
i need help with the code on ccminer here is what i got so far.
{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"api-bind": "",
   "statsavg": 20,

"max-log-rate" : 30,
   "quiet" : false,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 2,

"algo" : "x11",

"url" : "ccminer -t 1 -a heavy -o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4350",