Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11 - page 5. (Read 35171 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 15, 2017, 01:28:27 PM
I wish this coin well. This is my favorite holiday and look forward to having more of this.
Same,im excited Wink

I'm waiting as well.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 10:54:17 AM
this coin is far from dead lol

i am working on lots of stuff and trying to get them all ready for a nice big halloween party Smiley

i'm just not into the fake pump stuff.

there will be some updates to the original post in about a week to let everyone know the progress so far.

until then happy trading Smiley

hi Dev, where are the updates? you said there will be some updates in a week!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 12, 2017, 10:07:37 AM
I'm hodling till.... Halloween... expecting some movements then. Hopefully, this coin will give Doge a run for its money - at the very least
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 08:08:48 AM
Now I can't sign in to yobit as each time I enter the 2fa code it says invalid code??? Yobit are bad!  Undecided
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 09:07:19 PM
Everybody needs to stop using Yobit ASAP.. These complaints are common with a lot of coins! I hope you guys are able to get your coins, but I'd be surprised if you did.

Just trying to help..
Activity: 280
August 09, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

Halloween Wallet needs urgent update, Dev
I hope you fix this soon.   thank you

i've been trying to get the wallet updated but unfortunately all of the reliable coders that i know are swamped with work right now and i have to wait my turn like everyone else.

What's wrong with it?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Hi Dev,

I also have the same problem with yobit withdrawal of HALLO. The transactions are in process but when I click the link I get error msg.

It has been one week and 2 tickets but no reply. They are known to be very slow to reply unless, well, you could try and find out please. It's over 100K coins.

I took a fancy to this coin and like it's style and theme. It will get a real following soon with the upcoming festivities.  Grin
August 09, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
is YOBIT wallet on the wrong chain or they just refuse to update it as usual?
also did the developer contact them for updating it?

i haven't seen any problems with yobit lately.

when i first took over the coin i updated the wallet and all the exchanges updated it for free except yobit who had to be paid off as usual.

since then there haven been any problems that i have heard of. what seems to be the issue?

Yobit is the worst exchange ! i cant withdrawl my halloween coins for the last 14 days. they dont response and do nothing.

everytime it gives ; Transfer from the cold storage.  i have sent them multiple request but they dont response .
Activity: 468
August 08, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

i haven't seen any problems with yobit lately.

when i first took over the coin i updated the wallet and all the exchanges updated it for free except yobit who had to be paid off as usual.

since then there haven been any problems that i have heard of. what seems to be the issue?
August 08, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

i've been trying to get the wallet updated but unfortunately all of the reliable coders that i know are swamped with work right now and i have to wait my turn like everyone else.
Activity: 425
August 07, 2017, 07:56:46 AM
August 05, 2017, 01:35:28 AM

August 05, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

i am working on lots of stuff and trying to get them all ready for a nice big halloween party Smiley

there will be some updates to the original post in about a week to let everyone know the progress so far.

Thanks for the update!  I'd rather have things progress slowly but correctly.  Take your time.  But make sure it's at least by Halloween  Grin
August 03, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

Activity: 196
August 02, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
I think this is a new project, it turns out this is a long project but this is a very good project and uniq of the name and theme in the stretcher. thanks so much to developer this good project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
August 02, 2017, 12:14:30 PM
What makes the Halloween cois so special beyond the word Halloween and a pumpking? Smiley
August 02, 2017, 12:06:04 PM
Any news dev?  Seems to have completely died down around here.  There was a buzz of excitement . . . . but not anymore.  Hopefully, this will be resurrected  . . . I'm betting at about Halloween?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Coin scame ?? Undecided
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
I don't really see the purpose of this coin.. Are there any points of difference or upcoming development?
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
How are u hallowen ?? What is news update now ?
Pages:
Jump to: