Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11 - page 6. (Read 35171 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
I wish this coin well. This is my favorite holiday and look forward to having more of this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I'll put a little hash on it and try to bring down the difficulty.

If you with to join in,  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/halloween

Code:
{
    "version" : "v1.0.6.0 Season-1",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 915959,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 264620228.04699844,
    "connections" : 16,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 234.65264277,
        "proof-of-stake" : 40.10585274
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1492191777,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It looks like this coin is not popular, i want to know what it's used for, i don't know what it is, is it a redeveloped coin?I hoping the new DEV will maintain the [Suspicious link removed]dluck.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
It is good to know that the problems are being addressed now. I believe this coin is good.
Now that dev is taking the problems away, it is possible this coin will have better future.
I wish the success for this coin.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
correct. the issues are being addressed right now.

the main problem is that the block to be mined will have a high difficulty and will take awhile to be solved. the reason that this is a problem is because it stalls the staking as well and it shouldn't.

the staking should keep the chain running even when the mining stalls.

hopefully the work will be done soon.

tons of coins, lack of coders.

Sad
Activity: 26
I wanted to deposit some halloween coins to Nova exchange. it took 3 hours before it gets to their exchange. my wallet was syncd but to get 10 confirmation took ages.
 it display last block was found 1 hour ago or two hours ago or sometimes 20 min ago.

i have others coins and their wallet takes 10 to 15 min for a deposit.

Is there a problem with the Halloween wallet? or does it need a update?

tha wallet has known issues and they will be fixed when tha new wallet releases.

cheers
Activity: 19
I wanted to deposit some halloween coins to Nova exchange. it took 3 hours before it gets to their exchange. my wallet was syncd but to get 10 confirmation took ages.
 it display last block was found 1 hour ago or two hours ago or sometimes 20 min ago.

i have others coins and their wallet takes 10 to 15 min for a deposit.

Is there a problem with the Halloween wallet? or does it need a update?
Merit: 503
Anyone willing to burn Halloween can use address H6X8PLvXQDY3iLaTynKkQ1tUBBJjSZSf23  as outlined at http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses
Activity: 59

Hi dev,  Do you have a date for the wallet upgrade?  and what kind of prediction do you see for this coin at the end of this year?  150 -400 satoshi ?

i don't have an exact date but i am shooting for the middle to the end of august. the coder is swamped with work right now.

as far as the price of the coin?

i really couldn't say. i have a lot of things that i want to do with this coin that i feel will give it value, and i have explained them throughout

this thread, but that value will ultimately depend on how everyone else feels about those things.

The users determine the value of a coin. all i can do is to do my best and hope everyone is happy with the work and the coin.

Thanks, I support this coin.
on th coinmarketcap they dont display novaexchange: Hallow/BTC unfortunately. because lots of people bought halloween coin and it didnt showed on the coinmarketcap. this coin has a bright future and thanks for all your hard work dev.

Thank you. Smiley

I am working on listing it on coinmarketcap. for now it is listed here on Coinhills - https://www.coinhills.com/market/hallo/

great work sir ,The project is very good, the future will likely be one of the very successful projects

Hi dev,  Do you have a date for the wallet upgrade?  and what kind of prediction do you see for this coin at the end of this year?  150 -400 satoshi ?

i don't have an exact date but i am shooting for the middle to the end of august. the coder is swamped with work right now.

i really couldn't say. i have a lot of things that i want to do with this coin that i feel will give it value, and i have explained them throughout

this thread, but that value will ultimately depend on how everyone else feels about those things.

The users determine the value of a coin. all i can do is to do my best and hope everyone is happy with the work and the coin.

on th coinmarketcap they dont display novaexchange: Hallow/BTC unfortunately. because lots of people bought halloween coin and it didnt showed on the coinmarketcap. this coin has a bright future and thanks for all your hard work dev.

Thank you. Smiley

I am working on listing it on coinmarketcap. for now it is listed here on Coinhills - https://www.coinhills.com/market/hallo/

I keep checking this thread, but there's never any recent news.

Does the dev just make the thread just like that ??

there isn't much to report right now. there is still the voting bounty going on here:

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118

and i am still working on the commerce website and the wallet upgrade.

after the livecoin bounty there will be other bounties to get on other exchanges.

that's really about it for now.

oh and i will be consolidating all the threads into on medium eventually. i don't know whether that will be a slack or a forum or what but multiple places for the same coin is monotonous lol.

Hi dev, i have problem with staking halloween coin. it gives an red indicator on the wallet. can you help, plz?

on this coin the indicator is red when staking. if you place your mouse over it, it will tell you the staking information. when i update the wallet i will change the indicator to green.

Thank you.   Hope to see this coin growing this year..
Activity: 475
And of course it's all about the amount of coins you have, and the weight they have.. Keep staking, and you will eventually get one!  Acquire more coins if you want to have more stakes!
Hi dev, i have problem with staking halloween coin. it gives an red indicator on the wallet. can you help, plz?

on this coin the indicator is red when staking. if you place your mouse over it, it will tell you the staking information. when i update the wallet i will change the indicator to green.

there isn't much to report right now. there is still the voting bounty going on here:

after the livecoin bounty there will be other bounties to get on other exchanges.

oh and i will be consolidating all the threads into on medium eventually. i don't know whether that will be a slack or a forum or what but multiple places for the same coin is monotonous lol.

Hi Dev,
My wallet is not synchronizing. Just stuck at ~24451 blocks

hmm. strange. do you have the lastest wallet?

v1.0.6.0 Season-1

also, what operating system are you using?

thanks.

hi Dev,

I cant stake halloween coin... it gives red indicator...   . i wrote in congig. dat.. staking=1 but no staking and it gives red indicator. can you help?
Pages:
Jump to: