Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11 - page 7. (Read 35171 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
My wallet is not synchronizing. Just stuck at ~24451 blocks

hmm. strange. do you have the lastest wallet?

v1.0.6.0 Season-1

also, what operating system are you using?

thanks.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hi Dev,
My wallet is not synchronizing. Just stuck at ~24451 blocks
thic coin see one more time 10?

hopefully more than that Smiley

the website will be done by the end of the summer and the wallet will hopefully be done before that as well.
Activity: 367
thic coin see one more time 10?
Halloween coin is great and the wallet is so nice. I've made a deal with myself to stake untill Halloween then is what I make for profit for a Halloween party. Thank you Halloween coin for paying for my party. Smiley
Some entertainment for your party  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA

that was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Smiley

How many were lost after this date?  Any idea?

no idea at all unfortunately.

they handled the delisting of all the coins so badly i don't even know where to begin lol.

they originally said that all the coins that were not removed would be converted to poswallet coins, then awhile later they sent out emails saying that all coins that were not removed would be burned.

either way they never showed any stats of anything or proof of conversion or burn so there is no way to tell anything.

they stopped answering support tickets at a critical time, and also at the most critical time the head admin, who was the only one who could actually fix stuff apparently decided to go on vacation.

i would not trust that site with anything anymore. even if halloween had not been delisted, i would have requested that they delist it. that's how little i trust them after this fiasco.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Halloween coin is great and the wallet is so nice. I've made a deal with myself to stake untill Halloween then is what I make for profit for a Halloween party. Thank you Halloween coin for paying for my party. Smiley
Some entertainment for your party  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA
Activity: 475
OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

THERE IS NOW LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE HALLOWEEN COIN

IS DE-LISTED ON POSWALLET. THERE ARE STILL OVER 6

MILLION COINS STAKING AND THERE ARE STILL MANY PEOPLE

TRADING COINS ON THE EXCHANGE. IF YOU DON'T WITHDRAW

THEM BY 06-12-2017, YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

THANK YOU.

How many were lost after this date?  Any idea?
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

THERE IS NOW LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE HALLOWEEN COIN

IS DE-LISTED ON POSWALLET. THERE ARE STILL OVER 6

MILLION COINS STAKING AND THERE ARE STILL MANY PEOPLE

TRADING COINS ON THE EXCHANGE. IF YOU DON'T WITHDRAW

THEM BY 06-12-2017, YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

THANK YOU.
@hesdeadjim, is Livecoin.net voting bounty still active?

yes, livecoin bounty is still active until it gets voted in

Smiley

rsa
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
@hesdeadjim, is Livecoin.net voting bounty still active?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Are you going for any hard fork of the coins or let it run for a while. Awaiting to see the website!!
Are there other alternative plans for the coins when too many coins are already de-listed in posw in recent times?

right now i'm going to let it run because it is only on its second year of 5 years of mining but there will be changes for sure in the future.

the ecommerce site is turning out to be a bit of a pain. everything out there is so generic and unoriginal lol.

i may just have to go with a regular template for now until i can find something i can customize better.

the delisting at posw does not really bother me so much because it didn't single out halloween as a bad coin but was just a policy change to the site itself.

i actually feel a bit bad for them. i think the exchange was a nice addition, but i think they took on too much too fast and now they are paying for it, as well as a lot of good coin devs.

Nice work dev!  
the coin was steady for the past 2 weeks, later a decrease in volume is observed. The coin is now traded in multiple exchanges but only yobit has a good volume. I hope if it comes to livecoin there should be a some changes.

The maximum it reached is about 15 sat in yobit and sudden decrease. I think this coin has a potential but indeed it needs to be faster as many alt coins are booming now and the crypto market is so hot.

If the wallet is syn'ing now and everything looks good, i think a slack can be started to see the potential Hallo community in the market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
wallet no working?
There does seem to be a problem. I had to restart the wallet a few times the last two days due to being stuck in out of sync. Today after restarting it won't sync; my last two transactions are listed as "conflicted"; 4 active connections are seen; no attempt being made to sync.

sorry for the problems. the retargeting system is the main issue. when the difficulty goes too high, the wallet won't sync until the next block is found. since this is a hybrid wallet, the POS should take over and keep the chain moving during that time, but for some reason it doesn't. I am working with the coder to fix the problem. hopefully an updated wallet will be released soon.

Once the next block is found and the wallet syncs, the conflicted transactions should clear up. if not let me know.

Thanks for explaining that. I noticed everything went back to OK (should have updated my post) after a new block was found. There was about a 6 to 8 hour quiet time.

Everything is fine in the wallet now.

wallet no working?
There does seem to be a problem. I had to restart the wallet a few times the last two days due to being stuck in out of sync. Today after restarting it won't sync; my last two transactions are listed as "conflicted"; 4 active connections are seen; no attempt being made to sync.

sorry for the problems. the retargeting system is the main issue. when the difficulty goes too high, the wallet won't sync until the next block is found. since this is a hybrid wallet, the POS should take over and keep the chain moving during that time, but for some reason it doesn't. I am working with the coder to fix the problem. hopefully an updated wallet will be released soon.

Once the next block is found and the wallet syncs, the conflicted transactions should clear up. if not let me know.

We've only added a couple of votes so far... let's get some more.  It is easy to create a Livecoin account and acquire a vote to use if you aren't already registered there.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Ugly Coin !! Not making a profit !! I am sorry to have bought a Halo coin !! Rubbish !! Cry
I know it's horrible, only up 400% from April. Who can live like this?
wallet no working?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
wallet no working?
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Ugly Coin !! Not making a profit !! I am sorry to have bought a Halo coin !! Rubbish !! Cry
Pages:
Jump to: