Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 245. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
  I spent nearly $160 to using zipzap and bitinstant in ordder to purchase bitcoins for my blockchain.info address. I complete the purchase at around 5:30pm est and it is now 1:34am est the next day! This is really troubling considering I need the coins asap. Normally i do not have a problem. Just like other people i received a confirmation from zipzap saying my order was completed successfully but did not receive one from bitinstant. If i can (considering this is only my 2nd post) I will be Pming the ceo right after this post.
Activity: 2
Hello USRAY, please add me as well. Quote ID   6d1f93b5-77bf-43c8-9ab5-5ad6b9665fe7
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hello USRAY, could you please add me to the next list? I have a support ticket open (apparently), but haven't heard anything yet, and it's now been 5 days since I successfully paid. I was buying a VouchX coupon, paid successfully with ZipZap, but got "Serious error occurred" on your site.

Quote ID: 9db0696e-9a33-4fd1-add7-e1c9e6103787
Activity: 6
hi! i was wondering if and when you would start allowing pay to BTC-e again?  thanks!

Features can come and go occasionally for a number of reasons but in most cases they will return.  Check back!  Cheesy

thank you! sorry i posted again and didn't see you had replied! Wink
hi. when will you have the pay to btc-e back and also pay from bank?
Activity: 3
Hello,

this is my first time using bitinstant and I am having trouble. zipzap has confirmed (6 hours ago) and bitinstant order status is still 'loading.' have not received a response to my email sent to bitinstant support either (3.5 hours ago). when i check my status on bitinstant, these are the events that have occurred but I do not find coins in my account.

Timestamp                             Event ID                                           Event type
Sun Apr 7 20:21:40 2013   257a7976-a8ec-4809-a6e2-4ddbc1c680ad   Quote for new transaction
Sun Apr 7 22:14:18 2013   fef74f02-3d8f-48e4-b87a-ef17b912ff17   New Order
Sun Apr 7 22:14:13 2013   978ce023-837f-477b-9c11-87e3a2712978   MTGox Order Loading

would you be so kind as to help me out? this is my first time here and i am a bit intimidated.  here is other information from order status:

Quote ID   ad6544c9-9120-4c03-a8f1-54d33afca495
Event ID   257a7976-a8ec-4809-a6e2-4ddbc1c680ad

Mine is also no-show.

Zip Zip confirmed payment by email immediately. Now 8 hours no activity from Bitinstant.

Order ID:
a9a8f9df-76e6-4147-a3aa-afe260cbbacf

Event ID:
a966ebf4-70b4-4df9-b77e-8af09f7108c3

Or the other way around... I took them down in a text file.

Thanks.
Ditto just came through but lost a few dollars.
Activity: 4
Wow! Just checked my email and I got an email from bitinstant. Checked my order status and it says it has been executed.
Should be getting my coins in an hour or so..but everything seems to be working fine now.
Mine came through too. Except at a price higher than what I paid... Lost another $8 on top of fees.
[/quote

we'll all be losing money cause they can't get their shit together. i gave bitinstant another chance after this same exact thing happened a month ago but i'm done supporting a company that gives no information to their customers and fails to deliver the service we pay them for. the only reason they exist is to help people get bitcoins quickly and conveniently and they haven't been able to do either of those recently
Activity: 5
Wow! Just checked my email and I got an email from bitinstant. Checked my order status and it says it has been executed.
Should be getting my coins in an hour or so..but everything seems to be working fine now.
Mine came through too. Except at a price higher than what I paid... Lost another $8 on top of fees.

Yeah I lost a couple dollars too..
Ursay,

Could you please add me to your list?  I will greatly appreciate your help.  I know you're bogged down with work nowadays, but you seem to keep a positive attitude and that goes a long way towards representing your company with personable customer service.  Here is my info:

Quote ID   4197f7ce-e56f-4b52-afdd-e8bb5085925f
Event ID   8fc2acf4-6417-4504-8825-bfff5a8f615f
Destination exchange   MtGox
Destination account   bigpoppapump69

I still cannot access my funds with MTGox, although the Moneygram transaction was confirmed as successful in an email from BitInstant.  Please delete this post if I have included too much information (i.e. made my account vulnerable to security issues).  Thanks, and good luck with your workload!

Dan
Activity: 11
Thanks for doing this. Can I be added to the list as well? Thanks in advance.
Guys I need some info on why i didnt receive my PP $.

Order: 800dc646-22f4-4408-8d8f-d6d6a5f0b0c2
Quote: 641492aa-fab6-435e-9025-6cd2871faa47

Please read my posts.  I posted this on the last page...

I am seeing everyone's issues and you are all being added to today's support escalations.  I will post that final list for 4/7 later tonight.  Smiley

Would you be so kind to add me to the next list?

Yes sir.  I will post a working copy in the morning and then a late night final.  My apologies.  Cheesy

How come there have been no announcements/updates pertaining to the cause of the problem and a rough ETA? We as customers who were provided this "guarantee" deserve this information.

Chill out. This man has chosen to try to help us out, he's trying his best. Give him a break, he doesn't really know what's going on either.

I am seeing everyone's issues and you are all being added to today's support escalations.  I will post that final list for 4/7 later tonight.  Smiley

Yes sir.  I will post a working copy in the morning and then a late night final.  My apologies.  Cheesy

How come there have been no announcements/updates pertaining to the cause of the problem and a rough ETA? We as customers who were provided this "guarantee" deserve this information.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Activity: 1
Hello, I performed a bitcoin to address purchase a few days ago now, and Bitinstant has stopped replying to my emails, as well as no update on where my BTC are. Can anyone help?
Activity: 8
Why is URSAY the only bitinstant member on this website?

They need to invest in some more support people to speed things up.
Activity: 1
My order seems to be stuck at "MTGox Order Loading".

Quote ID   ff03ca34-b3b1-4288-b211-ddabc2a1612a
Event ID   03cee728-928d-4c7b-a326-ab43858aef04

Would it be difficult for you to change your order page to no longer say "Guaranteed delivery time (HH:MM:SS)   1:00:00"?  The guarantee does not seem to mean anything.
Jump to: