Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 249. (Read 495996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I used BitInstant. CVS MoneyGram --> Blockchain.
It's my first time getting into bitcoins and its been kind of a headache already.  Sad
I would really appreciate any help I can get.
I have my reference # and receipt. I tried tracking the order on bitinstant, but it was not found.
I'm guessing it's like that for most people though.
thank you in advance for the support.

Order ID # or quote ID #?

I'm not sure where to find that, no where on my receipt did I find an Order ID or Quote ID #
and my ZipZap email contains an account number.
However none of these numbers look like a Order ID or Quote ID#

My ZipZap Account number is 824900153

Give me the zipzap acct #  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It's my first time getting into bitcoins and its been kind of a headache already.  Sad
I have my reference # and receipt. I tried tracking the order on bitinstant, but it was not found.

I'm not sure where to find that, no where on my receipt did I find an Order ID or Quote ID #
and my ZipZap email contains an account number.
However none of these numbers look like a Order ID or Quote ID#

My ZipZap Account number is 824900153
Activity: 11
Thanks for your vigilance... I unfortunately do not know where I could find an Order ID. The BitInstant > ZipZap transition from Blockchain doesn't really work in the same fashion as I think going directly from BitInstant.com

Hoping you're familiar with the process to see if you know what I'm referring to...

zipzap acct. #?
675 854 194
Chase1420 and I did the same process. I just used a Walmart instead of CVS.
legendary
Thanks for your vigilance... I unfortunately do not know where I could find an Order ID. The BitInstant > ZipZap transition from Blockchain doesn't really work in the same fashion as I think going directly from BitInstant.com

Hoping you're familiar with the process to see if you know what I'm referring to...

zipzap acct. #?
legendary
It's my first time getting into bitcoins and its been kind of a headache already.  Sad

Activity: 6
You can add me to the list.
Never had an issue before... didn't save my quote ID. I can provide any information you need to retrieve it.

Transaction was Moneygram > Mtgox

Do you have any info that you think might be useful to me in looking up your order?  Give me SOMETHING.  Smiley

Just don't paste a GOX coupon code!   Grin

I pm'd you all my info.

Thanks for looking into it bet your hella busy right now!

legendary
Hey everyone,

Hate to even have to post this. I've been "Bitcoining" for awhile now, but this is the first time I've had any issues.

I used my Blockchain.info wallet > Cash Deposit > BitInstant > ZipZap Moneygram

I've used this method many times in the past and it is always instantaneous and convenient. It's now been over an hour since my payment at Walmart and there is no sign of the coins in my wallet at all.

What information do you need from me? I have a copy of my MoneyGram, Walmart Receipt with Reference #, Printed Payment slip, etc. All information double and triple checked to be accurate to the Payment slip. Paid with debit so it was "exact change".

Help! This is scaring me. :\

Thanks!

- P

Activity: 21
It's my first time getting into bitcoins and its been kind of a headache already.  Sad
legendary
Guys I need some info on why i didnt receive my PP $.

Order: 800dc646-22f4-4408-8d8f-d6d6a5f0b0c2
Quote: 641492aa-fab6-435e-9025-6cd2871faa47

Please read my posts.  I posted this on the last page...

I am seeing everyone's issues and you are all being added to today's support escalations.  I will post that final list for 4/7 later tonight.  Smiley
Activity: 4
I've still only received the money for one of my orders. I sent a PM a few hours ago.
Hey everyone,

Hate to even have to post this. I've been "Bitcoining" for awhile now, but this is the first time I've had any issues.

I used my Blockchain.info wallet > Cash Deposit > BitInstant > ZipZap Moneygram

I've used this method many times in the past and it is always instantaneous and convenient. It's now been over an hour since my payment at Walmart and there is no sign of the coins in my wallet at all.

What information do you need from me? I have a copy of my MoneyGram, Walmart Receipt with Reference #, Printed Payment slip, etc. All information double and triple checked to be accurate to the Payment slip. Paid with debit so it was "exact change".

Help! This is scaring me. :\

Thanks!

- P
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Guys I need some info on why i didnt receive my PP $.

Order: 800dc646-22f4-4408-8d8f-d6d6a5f0b0c2
Quote: 641492aa-fab6-435e-9025-6cd2871faa47
Activity: 35
Never had an issue before... didn't save my quote ID. I can provide any information you need to retrieve it.

Do you have any info that you think might be useful to me in looking up your order?  Give me SOMETHING.  Smiley

Have you added me to the support list for:
Quote ID   c1324b76-442e-45fe-b0f1-d444e99345e4
Event ID   7141f172-8250-41f2-97de-3d58d59f4712

Huh?

I've also PM'd your account, within the past hour.
Activity: 46
hi! i was wondering if and when you would start allowing pay to BTC-e again?  thanks!

Features can come and go occasionally for a number of reasons but in most cases they will return.  Check back!  Cheesy

I cannot retrieve my quote ID#.   What is the prognosis for those of us who only have the Zipzap account #?

Thanks for your hard work.
legendary

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hey ursay, nothing yet but thanks to gordon154's cleverness, I managed to fish the Quote ID for my missing order out of my browser history.  Woohoo!   So I  can provide this additional information:

Quote ID: 4403fffe-8496-4b57-adbf-d5ddbdfa2d88
Event ID: 8a177a76-d3f8-4694-bac0-f426da79ba7c
Amount you need to pay: $495.05

HTH!  Thanks.

I went back in my browser history to the quote page, and if that worked correctly this is the information:

Ahem...
Activity: 6

legendary
hi! i was wondering if and when you would start allowing pay to BTC-e again?  thanks!

Features can come and go occasionally for a number of reasons but in most cases they will return.  Check back!  Cheesy
Jump to: