Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 259. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You posted a MTGox redeemable code for cash.
No one else's seems to be working on MTGox but yours redeemed for $477.xx
It likely would've been stolen (and you would be out $477) if I hadn't decided to check.

I'm not affiliated with BitInstant at all, so I have messaged their representative on this thread for instructions on where and how to send your money.
If you want it now I can (I think) generate another code for the exact amount of USD, and PM this to you. You'd be able to make a MTGox account and redeem the cash value.
Activity: 3
I placed an order with Bitinstant and the funds were sent wrongly to a Mt. Gox account rather than my wallet:

OrderID: 12cfb405-fedd-467f-9d12-48419e6931e3
EventID: fafc0a38-26fb-4c20-b1e4-8d997db8d194
DestAccount: 1QFodSD4kVrSZ479CFvjqbfw4Xo3bsGXFT
QuoteID: 31c50c28-9fdb-4250-9837-99a5d4dd1ceb
User: SYSTEM
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1365186116.55
APIResponse: MTGOX-USD-NUF7M-UAFK8-CK46Z-9C375
FundsSent: $477.1697 USD

I don't have my funds now. I selected to send my order to a BTC wallet and not a Mt. Gox account but there was apparently an error with the website... if I could get some help I'd really appreciate it.

The correct place is my wallet with address: 1QFodSD4kVrSZ479CFvjqbfw4Xo3bsGXFT

Thanks

Your APIResponse code worked...
Hopefully I prevented a theft, I just sent a PM to URSAY asking who to give the funds to and if in bitcoins or dollars.

I'm not really sure what "Your APIResponse code worked..." means, but I do know that my wallet 1QFodSD4kVrSZ479CFvjqbfw4Xo3bsGXFT doesn't have the BTC I purchased in it.
I placed an order with Bitinstant and the funds were sent wrongly to a Mt. Gox account rather than my wallet:

I don't have my funds now. I selected to send my order to a BTC wallet and not a Mt. Gox account but there was apparently an error with the website... if I could get some help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Your APIResponse code worked...
Hopefully I prevented a theft, I just sent a PM to URSAY asking who to give the funds to and if in bitcoins or dollars.
Activity: 28
any eta on my funds? jw
Activity: 59
P.S.  BitInstant support is not run from "lists".  LOL.  We have wonderful support software, databases, etc. which I am slowly becoming more integrated with.  One step at a time...

Oh that must be why BitInstant continuously ignoring hundreds of emails... Software broke ...

I still want my money ASAP, like it's advertised - instant. 
Activity: 17

5 days passed still no coins for me. Just sent details as well as support.
hope to heard from them soon.
I currently have 5.92 USD in a btce coupon code. I want to send it to my paypal. I select pay from BTCE coupon and pay to Paypal. I fill out the information and click the "send funds" button . The page refreshes and goes back to the home page. How do I do this type of transaction? I dont even see a field to enter the BTCe coupon into.

(im doing such a small amount to make sure this works before I invest more money in this)

Thanks
Activity: 1
hi i placed an order through moneygram on 4/2/13 its now 4/6/13 and yet i have still not received funds to my account. i have sent an email to yet still no response is there any way you can help?
Activity: 14
It's been multiple days since I've had a support ticket 'opened'. I neither know when, if, or how I will be contacted. The support ticket was opened days after my purchase, which was back on Tuesday. I've been very patient, but my delivery has been over 100x slower than your advertised time of 1 hour. I know it's annoying to see people posting again and again, but being made to wait this long with no contact whatsoever outside of this thread is ridiculous. Please complete my transaction with the rate at the time of purchase.

Quote ID   7bf2d681-c9f1-4e71-bce1-34e5e463a63d
Really appreciate the response! Still a little confused though, i sent another PM.  Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Have tried to find someone to help with my current situation with no response Sad I made 3 money payments through moneygram to zipzap. Then i receive a message on march 22nd from bitinstant saying "We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order" yet i still haven't received anything on my mtgox account.. Help please

I just sent you a PM regarding your order.  Waiting for your response...  Smiley
Have tried to find someone to help with my current situation with no response Sad I made 3 money payments through moneygram to zipzap. Then i receive a message on march 22nd from bitinstant saying "We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order" yet i still haven't received anything on my mtgox account.. Help please
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Hi bitinstant support,

I've ordered BTC from bitinstant 5 times in the past couple weeks.  The first 4 transactions were successful.  The 5th transaction seems to have failed even though cash payment was made.  These things happen. 

I sent a message via the bitinstant website but have not yet received response.  I understand you're backlogged.  And I'm impressed with your patience with some of the less than polite customers on the forum.

I'm posting to the forum because all I'm looking for is a "got you, we're looking into it," and this seems to be place to get that.  Maybe get myself added to the "list."  Smiley

I did not receive an order confirmation email from bitinstant for the 5th order, and I neglected to copy the order information from the screen, so unfortunately I do not have a bitinstant OrderID for the failed order.  I did however receive a confirmation email from ZipZap after making my cash payment at the local CVS.  So there is proof funds were sent.

Here are my four immediately previous successful orderIDs:
OrderID: 66ade907-4384-4128-b14d-26093cd99a06
OrderID: 3679c608-7ac8-4d3e-b3b0-ef5df1474399
OrderID: 408cd387-f024-4bd2-b887-cfedc5c425bc
OrderID: def03095-3353-4631-a491-ea29e9da02fb
I used the same name and email address on all five orders so hopefully from this information you can track down the failed order.  Also the payment address for the failed order was 19epCWs6HrEri3ZfkaCZ3j2S43XMHWyYzw. 

I'll take BTC or fiat refund, doesn't matter.  But the sensible thing for me to do is wait until this is resolved before I can resume purchasing BTC via bitinstant, so I'm kind of dead in the water with bitinstant until this is resolved. 

Thanks!

It was a zipzap order?  Can I get your zipzap acct. #?

Yes it was a ZipZap order.  ZipZap Acct# 112294442.  The payment amount was for exactly $499 ($495.05 order amount + $3.95 ZipZap fee). Payment confirmation email came in from ZipZap at 2013-04-02 11:41PM EDT. I had placed another order earlier that day for a slightly different amount that came through just fine, different payment address

Thanks guys!

I just tried to push this thru manually.  You may see results soon.  Let me know if you still have issues!  Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi bitinstant support,

I've ordered BTC from bitinstant 5 times in the past couple weeks.  The first 4 transactions were successful.  The 5th transaction seems to have failed even though cash payment was made.  These things happen. 

I sent a message via the bitinstant website but have not yet received response.  I understand you're backlogged.  And I'm impressed with your patience with some of the less than polite customers on the forum.

I'm posting to the forum because all I'm looking for is a "got you, we're looking into it," and this seems to be place to get that.  Maybe get myself added to the "list."  Smiley

I did not receive an order confirmation email from bitinstant for the 5th order, and I neglected to copy the order information from the screen, so unfortunately I do not have a bitinstant OrderID for the failed order.  I did however receive a confirmation email from ZipZap after making my cash payment at the local CVS.  So there is proof funds were sent.

Here are my four immediately previous successful orderIDs:
OrderID: 66ade907-4384-4128-b14d-26093cd99a06
OrderID: 3679c608-7ac8-4d3e-b3b0-ef5df1474399
OrderID: 408cd387-f024-4bd2-b887-cfedc5c425bc
OrderID: def03095-3353-4631-a491-ea29e9da02fb
I used the same name and email address on all five orders so hopefully from this information you can track down the failed order.  Also the payment address for the failed order was 19epCWs6HrEri3ZfkaCZ3j2S43XMHWyYzw. 

I'll take BTC or fiat refund, doesn't matter.  But the sensible thing for me to do is wait until this is resolved before I can resume purchasing BTC via bitinstant, so I'm kind of dead in the water with bitinstant until this is resolved. 

Thanks!

It was a zipzap order?  Can I get your zipzap acct. #?

Yes it was a ZipZap order.  ZipZap Acct# 112294442.  The payment amount was for exactly $499 ($495.05 order amount + $3.95 ZipZap fee). Payment confirmation email came in from ZipZap at 2013-04-02 11:41PM EDT. I had placed another order earlier that day for a slightly different amount that came through just fine, different payment address

Thanks guys!
Activity: 34
Hello URSAY and All! Just got my funds (hundreds of dollars)!  Grin I love BitInstant and would WILL use them again, it's not they're fault. BitInstant verifies and deals with the requests as best as possible, ppl it just takes time. We all want to blame someone... well here it is, The blame rests with ppl that attack our exchanges, mining pools, and online wallet sites slowing down or even shutting down our "Bit" network, just look at Vircurex, they will be shut down for days at least and ppl can't access they're funds there. But I digress, BitInstant is AWESOME and are doing the best they can! I also got my rate of purchase locked in at the time I bought!

Thank you again BitInstant for all your help and holding my hand during these tough times!
Activity: 28
so I ordered 1000 at BTC/90$ and now a full seven days after I placed the original order when BTC is worth $140 I get $980. Thanks for not stealing my money I suppose but I still feel cheated.

-noname
I Ordered on Wednesday and have sent several emails without any response.
I have not received any funds in my MTGox Account. I've lost out on a 30-40% jump in prices so far.

Here is the information I received from BitInstant:

We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order
OrderID: b882724d-4d21-4f6a-88d8-077cdd5e17db
EventID: 7bdb24cf-8946-4f38-a747-cabbc8cbc2ea
DestAccount: 353121
QuoteID: ddf050cd-886b-4751-8fde-3b022f9b452d
EventSentAt: 1365003045.82

I also received an API Response code but can't add it on MTGox.

What happens when you try and add the code?

Hi URSAY,

I get the following error: This code cannot be redeemed (non existing or already used)
If I type in random letters the error is the same.
Unlike a lot of people posting I did originally enter the correct account number, it just took me 2 days to figure out how to add the code.
I haven't shared the code with anyone except BitInstant.

So all I need is a new code emailed or PMed because I didn't use it within the 24 hour time period.

Is there any additional info needed from me? Can I get an approximate timeline of when I'll receive a new code? Don't make me come to Manhattan
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
My transfer finally came through!  It was for the current exchange rate instead of the one at time of purchase, but I'm confident that will be corrected.  For the people waiting just hang in there, they will get you sorted out. 

Hey, shoot me a PM with the amount you are owed and your BTC address.

Id like to make sure the difference is refunded

-Charlie
Activity: 2
Hello there,

I am also having the same problem - my deposited bitcoins have not reached their destination in 4 days. I made a CVS --> bitcoin address order, but neglected to write down the OrderID/QuoteID number before closing out of the window. However, I do have the confirmation email from ZipZap confirming the order. I will PM you the details shortly.

Thank you for sticking around and working with us, hope to hear from you soon.
Jump to: