Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 262. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Something must have happened, I still don't have my money, can you please check into it?

Order# 927b5899-9330-40ae-a8e9-318fd42a322 

Quote ID ceef353a-b5bc-4318-85f8-7b66643f95ff

Event ID 363448b3-67d9-44c4-a049-233cef16952a

Wed Apr 3 04:42:18 2013
Activity: 59
Waiting for my funds to be deposited as well. It's been well over 24 hours.

APIResponse: {u'errorCode': u'INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS', u'paymentID': 0}
Activity: 13
Well, it may have taken some time to get it figured out, but I got my money. So thank you. The time is understandable, given the insane volume lately (and it was my fault to begin with).

URSAY, I hope you're getting payed well enough to make dealing with people who get frustrated, like I did, worth it.
Activity: 9
I Ordered on Wednesday and have sent several emails without any response.
I have not received any funds in my MTGox Account. I've lost out on a 30-40% jump in prices so far.

Here is the information I received from BitInstant:

We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order
OrderID: b882724d-4d21-4f6a-88d8-077cdd5e17db
EventID: 7bdb24cf-8946-4f38-a747-cabbc8cbc2ea
DestAccount: 353121
QuoteID: ddf050cd-886b-4751-8fde-3b022f9b452d
User: SYSTEM
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1365003045.82

I also received an API Response code but can't add it on MTGox.

What happens when you try and add the code?

Hi URSAY,

I get the following error: This code cannot be redeemed (non existing or already used)
If I type in random letters the error is the same.
Unlike a lot of people posting I did originally enter the correct account number, it just took me 2 days to figure out how to add the code.
I haven't shared the code with anyone except BitInstant.
Activity: 1
I sent $400.00 dollars yesterday from ZIPZap -->to bitinstant--> to mtgox account.  According to Bitinstant it has been successfully deposited to my mtgox account.  But no funds are showing. Just wanted to give my info if someone can look into it at mtgox support.

OrderID: 080855a8-c26f-4ec6-975f-571cceb61664
EventID: f33c00bd-e98f-4f4c-becf-dd48d8d678b2

thanks.

my first post so not sure if this is right place.

Activity: 28
I used the cash to MtGox option.

On the bitinstant transaction screen it shows as a completed order, but the funds are not in my MtGox account.

I've recently found out that I used the wrong account number for that transaction. The Merchant ID I believe.

I used M59220054X. Instead I guess I still need to use the old number: 220054

yeah dude i did the same thing Sad

Very frustrating. Sorry you're dealing with this too. Sad

I hope Bitinstant, and MtGox get this worked out.

This is now changed! You can use both  Grin

hahaha well tht doesnt help transactions already created!! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

On the bitinstant transaction screen it shows as a completed order, but the funds are not in my MtGox account.

I've recently found out that I used the wrong account number for that transaction. The Merchant ID I believe.

This is now changed! You can use both  Grin
PM'd you URSAY. Hopefully it gets resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I dont know if Im the only one who feels that these should be handled on an "oldest transaction first" basis.. but I think that makes the most sense.

The volume is nuts right now.  Obviously I was hired to help get things under control.  Multiple people are working on resolving your issues.  Some of you open multiple tickets, send multiple PMs, emails, forums posts, etc.  I understand that you want your issue resolved but this makes things even harder for us to organize and in turn resolve your issues.  Which is easier to deal with?  A polite line of people or an angry mob?  I understand if some of you are upset but hopefully you can understand my point as well.  Smiley

I definitely understand where your coming from and dont want to make things tougher on you, but I cant help but get extremely annoyed when Ive been waiting for 5 days while others who havent been waiting nearly as long get their stuff handled.

It really should only take 2 minutes to get my transaction handled... was MoneyGram--->direct to Bitcoin Address

Every transaction has different circumstances which effects resolution time.  If your transaction is indeed over 5 days old and you followed my recent instructions about PMing me specific info regarding your transaction then I will be personally working on resolving your issue this weekend.
Have PM'd you and Yankee twice each about it.

Do you want me here to reassure you on the forums over and over or do you want me looking into the issues?  Smiley

Was simply responding to your post regarding if I've followed your instructions to getting my case resolved. You don't have to respond to the posts if you dont want.

Thanks for allowing me the time to look into your issues!  Smiley
Activity: 14
I dont know if Im the only one who feels that these should be handled on an "oldest transaction first" basis.. but I think that makes the most sense.

The volume is nuts right now.  Obviously I was hired to help get things under control.  Multiple people are working on resolving your issues.  Some of you open multiple tickets, send multiple PMs, emails, forums posts, etc.  I understand that you want your issue resolved but this makes things even harder for us to organize and in turn resolve your issues.  Which is easier to deal with?  A polite line of people or an angry mob?  I understand if some of you are upset but hopefully you can understand my point as well.  Smiley

I definitely understand where your coming from and dont want to make things tougher on you, but I cant help but get extremely annoyed when Ive been waiting for 5 days while others who havent been waiting nearly as long get their stuff handled.

It really should only take 2 minutes to get my transaction handled... was MoneyGram--->direct to Bitcoin Address

Every transaction has different circumstances which effects resolution time.  If your transaction is indeed over 5 days old and you followed my recent instructions about PMing me specific info regarding your transaction then I will be personally working on resolving your issue this weekend.

Do you want me here to reassure you on the forums over and over or do you want me looking into the issues?  Smiley

Was simply responding to your post regarding if I've followed your instructions to getting my case resolved. You don't have to respond to the posts if you dont want.
legendary

legendary

legendary

I just wanna know why he said he emailed me but i have no email lmao

Youll get used to it... Im on day 5 of this.

That sucks man Sad

Youll get used to it... Im on day 5 of this.
Activity: 1
I have an outstanding order
order id is 013c9dd1-5543-4448-b8f1-6aaf8f8df6e5
Thanks
Activity: 7

Jump to: