Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 265. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I had an order that said executed and have no money in my Mt Gox account. I tried livechat and support email, but live chat was down and it was just a message. I'm just posting here since it seems you guys check it often.

Order info:
Here is the transaction information:
OrderID: c2418e91-cd1c-47b3-b788-943358ca2cf3
EventID: a2efd672-8a52-458c-bc89-65f4e5c1a031
DestAccount: M58212487X
QuoteID: 59d0c07e-4caf-49df-bdf8-6a733b72c521
User: SYSTEM
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1365203001.84

I was hoping to receive my btc immediately like my dozens of other transactions with you guys have been. Thanks.
Activity: 9
I Ordered on Wednesday and have sent several emails without any response.
I have not received any funds in my MTGox Account. I've lost out on a 30-40% jump in prices so far.

Here is the information I received from BitInstant:

We have made a direct deposit into your MTGox account and there is no need to use the coupon system on this order
OrderID: b882724d-4d21-4f6a-88d8-077cdd5e17db
EventID: 7bdb24cf-8946-4f38-a747-cabbc8cbc2ea
DestAccount: 353121
QuoteID: ddf050cd-886b-4751-8fde-3b022f9b452d
User: SYSTEM
DestExchange: mtgox
eventtype: Order executed
EventSentAt: 1365003045.82

I also received an API Response code but can't add it on MTGox.
Activity: 2
Quote ID: aacf9d3d-573c-4674-bc5e-b289f081f81a
Event ID: 18131988-a79a-4016-b554-1fa56a418774

I'm a first-time customer, and I made a payment through zipzap on the morning of April 3. I haven't received my coins yet, and the status update page for my order hasn't shown any updates since then. The order status is "Loading", and the last two events say "Mt Gox order loading" and "Coinapult order loading".

I've been trying since then to contact support. I eventually did get one email back saying that the order was delayed on Mt Gox's end due to traffic spikes, and that my funds were safe and my order would eventually be processed. But that was over a day ago, and I haven't gotten any more updates.

What has gone wrong with my order? How long will it be stuck like this?
Activity: 12
I know I don't have as much on the line as some other people here, but I'm counting on you guys to come through..

OrderID: 1f7b7150-3d54-432a-a33f-ed997757d592
EventID: 5a52144d-2e9b-4f13-903a-05ffe50683db
Hey, Order ID?

As mentioned -- I checked my alternate email and "Seth" said my money is en route and to allow up to 8 hours, that was 5 hours ago so no alarms yet (other than the fact that this has already taken a day)

cc09e539-aae2-4f1f-a581-f7f380f3605a
Activity: 28
alright, i guess bitinstant has fucked me over twice in the last couple days. Last time my transfer took a couple hours. Now its taking a day. Wtf??? not very instant.
Activity: 4
Yankee / URSAY, please check into this for me:

OrderID: **edited**
EventID: **edited**

Hey!

Just processed it

{u'errorCode': u'OK', u'withdrawalErrorCode': u'MANUAL_INTERVENTION_REQUIRED', u'paymentID': 348157}

So, Paypal just needs to confirm it (since its your first order) but every order after will be instant!

Thanks. Guess I'll contact PayPal and see why they're doing this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Man wish I knew about this support thread. I would've come here instead of wasting your time sending my email to support.

Anyway, I did a few successful transactions the other day. One took forever to confirm through the network, there were 0 confirmations for 6 hours. Since I was new, I wondered if I should be concerned. But then finally everything did complete successfully.

Thanks to bitinstant. The fees were a bit much so I don't know if I'll be using them again or not just yet. But they worked as advertised for me.
Activity: 13

Hey, Order ID?

OK, so it is my responsibility to report results after a (semi) reasonable resolution.

There are currently credits pending in my account, and for that I am grateful.

Question for Me:  Do you think these guys are legit?

Yes I do.  However, I think these guys are way way way in over their head.

I am in the catastrophe response business, and often a lack of preparedness seems like corruption.

Now, let's call 'em like we see em.  I raised holy goddamned hell, PM'ed a lot of people, and screamed bloody murder.

After my funds (appeared to be) transferred I deleted my Reddit thread. 

Guys, let's be honest here, a random Internet thread is not an acceptable vehicle to the resolution of highly sensitive financial transactions.

This thread isn't even accessible from your site?  What gives?

I only found this thread after searching for ways I might have been scammed.

Perhaps the readers have still been scammed?  Perhaps.  Perhaps, me, loud, got handled, and the others are being grouped into a cage.

The only defense is numbers.  Account numbers, transaction numbers, proof of something happening.

Activity: 1

Quote ID   13a70fb2-a0cc-4e82-bdfc-c60396bec8af
Event ID   2ba925b1-bdd4-432b-a29f-01ca7dcb88ed
I paid the cashier, but did not get my bitcoins. It has been four hours. I have make a few bitcoin purchases before, and they call came within 10 minutes. Is this just a regular time, or is it strange?
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I'm having the exact same problem as:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1745711

and support hasn't answered my email.  I'm guessing bitinstant ran off with my $100?

EDIT: BitInstant now says I should have it within 8 hours.  24 hours later... not very "instant".  I'll report back if I still dont have my money.

Still haven't got mine and I've been waiting since Wednesday.

Order ID?

It didn't have an order ID but I sent a PM to you and or URSAY. It's a ZipZap. I received the email confirming I paid but they never gave me the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

and support hasn't answered my email.  I'm guessing bitinstant ran off with my $100?

EDIT: BitInstant now says I should have it within 8 hours.  24 hours later... not very "instant".  I'll report back if I still dont have my money.

Order ID?
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
It took a little while but Charlie & USRay came through for me huge!!!

My btc is currently 1/3 confirms in my btc-e account.

They actually sent me more than the going rate at the time of the purchase.

*edit* will use service again
legendary
Can't believe it... Speechless.  Hoped that I'd get my money but had no hope whatsoever of getting the difference of what I would have made if I'd had it a week ago.

Not only did Yankee get me my original deposit, he gave me what the difference was for the coins if I would have bought them on time.

I know my store is great with customer service but have to give it to Yankee and Ursay.  They put up with our crap AND came through.  Good job.

Wow!  Could you show me the order details?  That would be freaking awesome!

His order details are in the earlier posts.

Like I've said countless times to you, we honor the price and refund the fees.

Once I get your order resolved (Its the last one before I go to sleep) we will take care of yours.

Ive already said we will honor your order.

OrderID: c8857431-7353-4de9-99f7-fca44be0a31b
EventID: 7a8c5b6d-f239-47ee-9f02-f2b3e69a06ab

Hey!

Just processed it

{u'errorCode': u'OK', u'withdrawalErrorCode': u'MANUAL_INTERVENTION_REQUIRED', u'paymentID': 348157}

So, Paypal just needs to confirm it (since its your first order) but every order after will be instant!

Charlie

Sent you that email charlie. Smiley

Responded, processed your order, and sent you a refund
Activity: 4

OrderID: c8857431-7353-4de9-99f7-fca44be0a31b
EventID: 7a8c5b6d-f239-47ee-9f02-f2b3e69a06ab
Activity: 13
Can't believe it... Speechless.  Hoped that I'd get my money but had no hope whatsoever of getting the difference of what I would have made if I'd had it a week ago.

Not only did Yankee get me my original deposit, he gave me what the difference was for the coins if I would have bought them on time.

I know my store is great with customer service but have to give it to Yankee and Ursay.  They put up with our crap AND came through.  Good job.

Wow!  Could you show me the order details?  That would be freaking awesome!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Can't believe it... Speechless.  Hoped that I'd get my money but had no hope whatsoever of getting the difference of what I would have made if I'd had it a week ago.

I know my store is great with customer service but have to give it to Yankee and Ursay.  They put up with our crap AND came through.  Good job.
legendary

Hey, Order ID?

Jump to: