Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 6. (Read 495962 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
lol Dwolla is no more man

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Well apparently meyoumeyou did 2 transaction just the other day and they were successful. If i find it is back up and running I'll do a low level amount to test it first. I PM'd USRAY and although he is active i am not getting a response so i also just PM'd Yankee. I wouldn't assume that USRAY got let go due to lack of funds. He could have quit from all the pressure and abuse he was taking due to all these issues. A lot of these issues do turn out to be from people entering in wrong info as i myself kind of did once. I had transferred funds to an exchange that had stopped dealing in Bitcoins unbeknownst to me because i had not recently checked the exchange website. I got my money though a week later thanks to help from Rachel.

If anyone knows another way to purchase coins please advise. I may just finish registering at Dwolla and go that route. I was already registered there with my bank account and the suckers were requiring all kinds of information to make me re-register. It aggravated me so much i just started using Bitinstant.  Anyone have advice...please?
Yeah how does a company with no competition go down the drain so fast?

Someone needs to make a similar site but based out of some third world shit hole somewhere, not NYC

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
USRAY - any word on why Bitinstant is not working or how long it will be down. I notice you haven't posted in a week so it would be nice to hear from you or any Bitinstant Rep. It's bad business to keep your customers in the dark with no word of what is going on.

The company appears to be no longer able to afford to pay Ursay and at least 2 others that they have laid off.  Ursay is likely under an NDA, so it is very unlikely that you will see him respond here.  But yes, he has been laid off.  The company is going down the toilet.

Everyone should consider the fact that Bitinstant doesn't have enough cash in the bank to pay low-level employees a few hundred dollars per week before you send them your hard earned money expecting something in return.

BI isnt working? since when? I sent to separate transaction today and both were credited instantly.
I'm really confused as i just used this 1 week ago and it went perfectly. It reads this on the website"We are conducting maintenance on our backend that will affect transactions for Mt Gox and bitcoin purchases temporarily." Maybe it is just temporary i hope. I'll have to try again friday i suppose. It's just aggravating.
Activity: 27
BI isnt working? since when? I sent to separate transaction today and both were credited instantly.
Activity: 46
Finally a reply from BI, almost a week later and it's a canned response:
JUL 03, 2013  |  04:49PM EDT
Alyssa replied:
Hey there, [Name].

Thank you for contacting BitInstant support.

We are looking further into your issue, but I wanted to reach out and let you know that we did receive your inquiry and we're working on a resolution. We will contact you when we make any progress.

Please refrain from opening additional support cases in the meantime - if you have any questions, please contact us here.
Best,

Alyssa
Customer Service Manager, BitInstant

Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
I really don't get how Bitinstant can have so many issues for so long. I wish i knew a better way of sending coins to my wallet and if someone can provide some advice i would greatly appreciate it. I've used Bitinstant in the past and all transactions were successful although there were some delays and hiccups that were not my fault. It's just frustrating because whenever it seems to be important for me to use this service they are experiencing problems.

USRAY - any word on why Bitinstant is not working or how long it will be down. I notice you haven't posted in a week so it would be nice to hear from you or any Bitinstant Rep. It's bad business to keep your customers in the dark with no word of what is going on.
Anyone else able to register and pass the quiz fine?? but when you click "New Transaction" you get:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please contact [email protected] if you have questions."

Is everyone getting this? Or is there a 24 hold on new accounts or something? Or is it possibly my location..

My already established account says that when I hit new transaction.
Activity: 1
Anyone else able to register and pass the quiz fine?? but when you click "New Transaction" you get:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please contact [email protected] if you have questions."

Is everyone getting this? Or is there a 24 hold on new accounts or something? Or is it possibly my location..
looks like the CEO is having a great time on twitter

https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem

O'Doyle rules! O'Doyle rules! O'Doyle rules! O'Doyle rules!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
So I did a purchase through zipmark on Thursday for $200.  Instead of getting an instant transaction like some people zipmark sat on my request until today when they ACHed my money this morning.  Bitinstant still doesn't show any received funds and doesn't even take zipmark anymore.  Is anyone else in this position?  I emailed both customer supports but no answer yet.

Transaction number is 8bbc779b-9642-41e3-b3be-abd7946dd1af

Well after 5 days of no response from either company all I have to show is less money in my bank. I sent both an email letting them know that I will be requesting an ACH reversal from my bank later today.  I sincerely hope bitinstant isnt pulling a ponzi as you suggest crazylikeafox.

Edit: Zipmark customer support responded to me and was able to return the money to me.  Never heard anything from bitinstant but they were cc'ed on the emails. 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
BitInstant appears to be silent on the forum.

To all newbies I would recommend waiting until you see them active again and giving people real answers. Otherwise your payments may go into limbo.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
So today cash deposit to bitcoin address is not working?

It's "working" in that they will take your money today, and use it to pay for older orders.  If and when newer orders come in, they will use that money to pay for your coins, and then and only then will you get your coins, while the new orders get delayed.  They are likely seeing an even bigger cash crunch now, because Mt. Gox has suspended all US dollar withdrawals.  I suspect that was the death blow for the company.

Come on guys.  This isn't a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire".  In this case there is a 5 alarm fire clearly visible from 20 miles away, yet some people keep sending them money.  They have obviously laid off Ursay because they either didn't have the money to pay him, or finally realized that saying "we aren't scamming anyone" 50 times per day doesn't make it any less true.  They have stopped responding in this thread.  That should tell you all you need to know.  If you read this thread and then send them money, you deserve to lose whatever you send.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can say from first hand today they are handling tickets. I'd say they're probably sifting through a bunch of problems that were the cause of the customer, an error such as mine. They resolved my issue and manually sent my coins. Hope you guys have better luck!

There were no mistakes on my two orders.   I dunno what they're issue is.
Activity: 71
So today cash deposit to bitcoin address is not working?
Activity: 6
I can say from first hand today they are handling tickets. I'd say they're probably sifting through a bunch of problems that were the cause of the customer, an error such as mine. They resolved my issue and manually sent my coins. Hope you guys have better luck!
So I did a purchase through zipmark on Thursday for $200.  Instead of getting an instant transaction like some people zipmark sat on my request until today when they ACHed my money this morning.  Bitinstant still doesn't show any received funds and doesn't even take zipmark anymore.  Is anyone else in this position?  I emailed both customer supports but no answer yet.

Transaction number is 8bbc779b-9642-41e3-b3be-abd7946dd1af

I'm in the same boat as you.  When I saw how successful ZipZap was, I initiated a transaction, signed up, etc.  Money left account the next day.

No reply and no coins for 4 days.  Stuck in the Pending stage.
Support Case #24656
Order #7f85eab5-2246-4a9e-a760-b78f9a8a9917
Activity: 27
can you all let me know whats going on with Transaction:45b1b034-0758-45d8-90a1-6770bf1292b5
Activity: 1
Date 28 or 29/05/2013 i have exchange by BitInstant
But my paypal not received money. Pls check for me.

Your order status
Order completed
Order receipt
Quote ID  36bb769f-6f9b-4e78-850e-27beab13e357
Event ID  0e02a148-ff8d-46e1-bfaa-6e8a04cac9a2
Fees (inclusive)  9.0% + $1.00 incl. paypal fees
Amount you paid  $45.0 USD
Amount you will receive  $40.06592 USD
Destination exchange  PayPal
Destination account  [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: