Pages:
Author

Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread - page 15. (Read 19594 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I celebrate with youuuu Cheesy

PvsFsczAEW65c8EiwvL3F2YUfeP219L13n

*PARTY*
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I'll give 50 PXC to the first people who post their address to celebrate that I have night shift at the hospital for the next 4 nights Grin ( time for that new StarCraft2 campaign and writing some posts ! )
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
i've 43k pxc,what should i do now  Roll Eyes (jk)

Just wait and watch. I have about 3k. Cheesy
Activity: 476
i've 43k pxc,what should i do now  Roll Eyes (jk)
PXC Research Team
Welcome New Phenix team member here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2569692

This thread also show some planning about PXC. Great work Phenix team. I wish I could do something too.
PXC Research Team
So now people are getting awake. And can see the future of PXC. Good to see this happening this early.

Welcome from me guys. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I actually sold the PXC from the giveaway very cheap as I thought it was going nowhere. Still, the price is swinging so buying up small amount whenever I get some spare BTC by selling the new alts. Lost almost 7-8 LTCs after my Bter account got hacked  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just started out with Phenixcoin. Im literally baffled by the support this coin has, and I am currently trading it. Already invested a BTC in it, and I am now transferring another few Bitcoins to Cryptsy.

If anyone would want to send me some coins as a donation, send it here: Pjx8y111NVzJ2GGAqk44TSnxiGXa7SSUr3

Thanks Cheesy
Yea, me too, been following it for a while, but recently bought up about 5 BTC worth, plan to get some more before price goes up.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Haven't updated my sig in ages. Usually do when there are giveaways and such as it is quite handy to have there.

Well, DGC bites the dust now   Grin

see you just never know what will happen Wink

Cool. Thanks Smiley

Seems the dumpers are gone. Have to keep an eye when the next phase is. Still keeping my 20 buy order at top.

EDIT: And it got filled Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just started out with Phenixcoin. Im literally baffled by the support this coin has, and I am currently trading it. Already invested a BTC in it, and I am now transferring another few Bitcoins to Cryptsy.

If anyone would want to send me some coins as a donation, send it here: Pjx8y111NVzJ2GGAqk44TSnxiGXa7SSUr3

Thanks Cheesy

Haven't updated my sig in ages. Usually do when there are giveaways and such as it is quite handy to have there.

see you just never know what will happen Wink
legendary
That 21 PXC buy order is mine. Please don't jump ahead of that.

I am building my PXC stake slowly but surely and making use of opportunities like this.

You do not even have your PXC address in your sig.. Wink

I am building my PXC stake slowly but surely and making use of opportunities like this.

You do not even have your PXC address in your sig.. Wink

Smiley np.. I'll wait for next diff upswing.. I'm out..
legendary

I bought the cheap coins now price is 0.00015 Cheesy. I sold WDC to do that.

ya I missed this one.. next diff change is mine Wink
PXC Research Team
I bought the cheap coins now price is 0.00015 Cheesy. I sold WDC to do that.
I was going to ask if it was yours ^^

Yes, company coins are not for personal, I need to increase my personal.. and fairly soon.. lol
Activity: 126
Difficulty retarget : 2.50644953 -> 4.51160915

cool , was busy and missed the retarget this time.. time to buy Smiley

that 45,000 by order is mine... please stay away.. those miners should be dumping soon Smiley

I was going to ask if it was yours ^^

You are late, two big dumps already took place ... the first one was in the 32k range (in one chunk) ...
I not even sure the guy knew that crypsy takes the difference (when you sell at 1000 and there is a buy order at 1500, you get 1000 and crypsy get the remaining 500 ...)

that 45,000 buy order is mine... please stay away.. those miners should be dumping soon Smiley

your bastards.. lol

Pages:
Jump to: